The jews convinced americans they have a disease they dont have so they will carry on the mark of the jew

>The jews convinced americans they have a disease they dont have so they will carry on the mark of the jew.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2499015/

>Authors review English referral statistics and suggest phimosis is overdiagnosed, especially in boys under 5 years, because of confusion with developmentally nonretractile foreskin

Cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

arclaw.org/resources/settlements
thecircumcisionlawyer.com/
arclaw.org/about-us/people/david-llewellyn
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/botched-circumcision-and-wrongful-circumcision.html
sueeasy.com/class_action_detail.php?case_id=258
circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True.
Is this an american tradition?

Doctors are stupid, but they wouldn't actually circumcise a 4 year old because they can't roll back their foreskin would they?

insurance pays well

Yes
Here they would. The procedure is simple, can be billed to the insurance company for a large sum of money, and they can even make MORE money by selling the removed foreskin to be used in skin care products. From a financial stand point, there is no reason for doctors not to push it as much as they can.

fokin capitalism mang

k.

OP. you think about other men's penises often?

>When a woman twirls her tounge inside your foreskin, jews will never know this pleasure

Jealously ruins the world for us all

>most Americans are circumsized
>knowing no other life, and shamed into doing it by American women, most American men will circumsise their sons

sad

What I don't get is why don't you just pull the skin back manually?
I have very slight phimosis and whatever problems the excess skin might give is made void just by pulling back the skin

Its also a tradition in the Philippines. Practically 99% of men are circumcised from early childhood. They even have FREE circumcisions in summer.
It apparently predates Islam in the phils and even the Spanish unsuccessfully tried to stop it.
Catholic country where the religion forbids it.

Phimosis in america is like the Red scare a few decades ago. If you say Phimosis, people will Rip their dicks off just to be safe, even though:

>The foreskin is naturally "glued" to the mans glans while young. You can compare It to the woman hymen. It goes away with time, or at worst, during sex or masturbation
>if you do have Phimosis or a case of this "hymen" that wont go away, most of times you can fix It with basix manual exercises.
>if It doesnt work, there are creams that fix It
>if It DOESNT work, there is surgery that doesnt actually remove the foreskin, just fix It."

But you gotta listen to those jews, they know what is Best for you.

is the removed foreskin a jewish appetizer ?

I didnt made It very clear, but this case of the foreskin being glued is NOT phimosis, but a rather natural part of the penis development

the head of my penis is too sensitive, therefore I cringe every time I receive a blowjob. I wish my parents had ask the doctor to cut my foreskin.

I am not sure, but they literaly used to suck on the kid dick to "stop bleeding"

It is Just a fucking elaborated Child molestation excuse

>in favor of Jews cutting in your dick
>against tranny faggotry
>totally not a slippery slope, they say

I mean, if you're circumcised, you're basically partially a tranny

One looks nice and neat, the other looks like a sand worm from Dune

>going through all of that as an adult instead of having a basic routine surgery during an age where you can't even touch your penis anyway
Wew

>be american
>get mutilated for shekels

Schlomo didn't cut my foreskin, but he shoved a tool through my dick to force it back. I was 3 or so I think and I still remember it. Probably because of how painful it was

Studies have shown that circumcision and procedures to force the foreskin back on babies and toddlers can have profound traumas that last a lifetime.

This "tradition" of mutilating kid's penises has to stop.

>be american
>be literal cattle

He broke what is called non retratible foreskin, which is my main point of this thread. It isnt Phimosis and usually go away normally

When i was very young, a doctor did It (with hand, though), i cant remember, but i bleed a lot and my parents freaked out.

My foreskin was now "unglued", but very undeveloped and thin and EXTREMELLY sensitive, because a kid isnt supposed to mess with It that early. I had constants problems cleaning my dick after that.

Then, by not touching It for a few years, It "glued" back, just like sometimes a earing hole closes if you dont wear anything.

I left It there developing normally, and at age of 13, as i discovered masturbation, i managed to "unglue" It again, at my own pace, this time well developed and ready to go.

People need to stop messing with other people dicks and let then do it by thenselves

>be israeli
>get mutilated cause of moronic parents

will pay a jewbro near haifa to stick a bullet through my skull (i dont have money) anyone willing to help?

>You can compare It to the woman hymen

Can I get a job breaking virgin NEETs boihymen?

Quit trying to justify your disgusting anteater dick.
>Uncircumcised is the trademark of the brown unwashed masses

>Israel asking for money on Sup Forums

Like fucking pottery

aah yes, totally this

Who are you quoting? Also

>implying its not the brown unwashed masses that have the highest circumcision rates
>implying goyish whites outside America have been duped into mutilating baby dick

im not asking for money i said i will pay someone to kill me but i dont have any money so idk what ill pay with :>)

I had phimosis in my childhood but I managed to ride it away when I was adolescent just pulling the foreskin little further back everyday until it became natural again. No need of circumcision though.

Ahh we had a good thing going on with jews here... u americunts should try the same

I'm quoting the bible

Yes, euro trash is in included in the multitudes that haven't yet realized how perfect a circumcised penis is.

So what if the Jews showed us the way to a phallic perfection?...they've given us great movies and TV shows too. And they invented the Uzi.

Hey I could help. My people had been doin the same. We have a infrastructure and everything. Bring ur buddies

Oh yeah... Forget about the whole basic medical ethics thing...

>100k worth of fibroblasts in baby foreskin
>oy vey let me take this worthless flap of skin or your baby will suffer smegma and aids
>thanks greatest ally
Know you know why they get so pissed when you refuse circumcision

>given us great movies and TV shows too.

Ahh, i see. Sorry scholmo, you arent tricking no one here

It's a fathers duty to teach his son to gradually pull down his foreskin during baths/showers, when then skin is most flexible. Of course in US such thing is unthinkable of.

Is the whole foreskin regrowing thing legit?
I feel like jacking off would be better with more skin sliding around.

Who doesn't

>oy vey don't talk about this

Ahh, sweden. Never change, i like to laugh at you

Jesus fucking Christ, no it isn't you learn it yourself. Your own problem if you grow up in a degenerate perverted household.

Are they at least feminine penises or straight out BBC, Sweden?

The only thing that matters is the underpart of the foreskin.

I'm circumcised (muslim) and can nut just by rubbing that area. The rest of the foreskin doesn't matter.

>cock looks even better to grills
>no foreskin problems
>still have the sensitive g-spot part

WIN WIN

BETTER JUST RIP IT OFF ANYHOW

A "hey son, be sure to try to clean your peepee, It might get dirty with pee, just do it slowly and with care" is more than enough to sparkle interest of the kid without being a freak.

I am also sorry your parents are ashamed of nature, Maybe all the muslin immigrants that will come and rape everyone will make them more liberal

>brit flag
>i'm muslim
>cock looks even better to girls I've raped
>sensitive cut cock
Everything with this sentence is wrong.

i fucking hate kikes

if this were true, jews would be farming thousands of young boys

the rest of it does matter you mong. The frenulum just happens to be the most sensitive part. Be happy they actually let you keep it, because they didn't fucking tell me anything about what I was getting into until it was over. Luckily, my surgeon was based and kept as much of the light-touch sensitive tissue he could.

t. man who had to be circumcised at the age of 18 due to severe phimosis caused by scar tissue

This is such a stupid fucking debate. 90% of American don't like uncut dicks, but they're not gonna stop you from fucking them. They're just not used to it. It does look better cut though, especially while flaccid, and doesn't look like an anteater. When I was born, the decision was made to circumcise me. Am I wallowing in sorrow because I'm missing out on this idea of marginally better dick sensitivity? This debate totally makes sense because it's a bunch of insecure dudes who jerk off all day perpetrating it.

you're the perverted one if you think a man showing his son how to wash himself is somehow sexual

Anyone who even considers the possibility of it being true is a fucking mongoloid that needs to be put down.

retard sandkike

It is, it's naturally lubricated, I've never ever lubricated my cock for masturbation.

Penises are funny

Ok, fair point on the "not crying over spilled milk", but people should stop making those decisions for their children. Let them decide

What the fuck

I'm uncut

When I was 11, the doctor made a HUGE deal about how my foreskin didn't retract and gave me a big pamphlet and how to do it and FORCEFULLY tried to retract mine so hard I had a panic attack, the only one of my entire life

After that I had a sit down talk with dad about how to do it.

Most bizarre moment of my life made me ashamed of being uncut for most of my teens

Now I hear it's totally normal for it to not pull back until you are 10?

FUCK YOU DOCTORS

> what are you gay?

Nice try kike

>Bulgaria

Don't worry, your prostitute sister will tell tales of my halal meat to you after she gets sent back following Brexit.

>the rest of it does matter you mong

No it doesn't. I was circumcised at like 8 so I know what it was like before and after too. I cannot imagine what life must be like for the guys without that special part, must be why Pakis are so angry all the time.

Older doctors in the US have basically no idea how foreskin works since when they were in medical school the textbooks made zero mention of it and they never had one. The foreskin was effectively censored entirely from (((American medicine))) until relatively recently.

Phimosis dan approves this thread

Is wisdom teeth removal also a Jewish scam? Or is it medically necessary (if there are impacted teeth for example).

Never heard about It, but in doubt, ask a real doctor. Some creams make the foreskin larger for people with Phimosis, It might make whatever small part of yours larger, but dont expect a miracle.

Also Yes, the foreskin works exactly like those try and catch toys. They slide naturally, even without any form of lubrification

I found out about these mainstream market masterbators too late.
By the time I found them my dick was too big. :^(

Used in cosmetic creams. Not even joking.

Don't fool yourself people.
Nature almost never makes no mistake, and if it do, evolution will sort it out.
Men and their religion and belief, on the other hands, are fucking everything up.

I'm uncut, with wisdom teeth. No pain, no doctor. Just my check-ups here and there.

Eat healthy, don't smoke.

I've never removed mine, I'm 22 years old and it almost never hurt or something.
Also is the intestinal appendix removal a jew thing as well?

I'm glad I'm cut 2bh. Uncut cocks are fucking gross and primitive.

>tfw burger with non-kiked dick
>tfw as a kid you could hold your foreskin closed and release a giant piss-splosion all at once
>tfw cutfags will never know these feels
Feels breddy gud

>being circumcised
>not realizing you can make money because of it

daily reminder that if you are a cutfag you are entitled to a settlement.

arclaw.org/resources/settlements

>a woman will see your dick soft

you are something wrong here...

thecircumcisionlawyer.com/
arclaw.org/about-us/people/david-llewellyn
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/botched-circumcision-and-wrongful-circumcision.html

You can literally claim that your penis has hurt since you were a child and it has caused you to not be able to have sex.

I'm pretty sure it has to be botched in some way.

Uncircumcised cock feels so much better pounding my pussy. (Less painful friction)

I have a impacted wisdom teeth for about 8 years. Never moved or hurt, Besides what dentists said.

However i did screw up.my own dentsl hygene and got a cavity on it, and due to the angle, i am not sure if It can be removed normally. I MIGHT have to removed It is the cavity start growing and hurting, but thats my own fuckup. Just brush properly and you probably wont ever have teeth problems.

Making a surgery to prevent a possible problem is retarded and one of the most terrible cases of jewness in the world

Who /waitingforstemcells/ here?

They've only been 10 years away for 20 years. I swear, it's just like nuclear fusion technology.

By the time it's here I won't have a sex drive.

That first one alone makes me so angry It's fucking suffocating.

>his dick was kiked at birth
>watch him try to justify it by saying soap is too hard to use

Oh I'm laffin m8

>that area

now imagine your whole tip feeling liker that spot and your dick looks the same for women but more natural.

I'm pretty sure these days they only remove your appendix when you have appendicitis (which would kill you). So they don't remove it prophylactically anymore.

>tfw you can capture air in your foreskin and then squish it and make a farting sound
>tfw lowly cutfags will never know this joy

Yeah I'm surprised they only got 40k for that to be honest family.

How am I 27 and yet have never thought of this magical idea.

My ex used to blow in my foreskin like a balloon and pinch it to keep the air in.

Also she would stretch the skin out as far as she possibly could and wind my dick around really really fast

I miss her.

>being cutfag
>Not joining the class action law suit to make millions

sueeasy.com/class_action_detail.php?case_id=258

t. delusional cutfag making shit up
American women are REPULSED by uncut dicks. Not getting your son cut is forever sentencing him to permavirginity.

>they can't even dick fart

I've never felt more sorry for people affected by world wide Jewry in my life.

>case filed 2008
Yeah that's not going anywhere.

That is sad, but time heals all mental traumas and there were no real permanent damage, but this shows how lack of knowlegde play a hole on this situation

>self mutilation

They will never appreciate the infinite amount of piss jet forms from stretching and manipulating the foreskin.

I was circumcised. Only my mom cares, and only because noone asked her they just did as soon as they knew I was a live birth it seems

>but time heals all mental traumas
That's probably not true.
circumcision.org/brain.htm

what is BPL

>evolution has got it wrong
>Jew ritual mutilation is natural

Thanks for the science, Moshe.

I am a woman, not a "cutfag"

I used to think uncircumsized would look funny and I did the first time I saw my (now) husband's uncircumsized cock. But it does really hurt less even though he is bigger because the foreskin holds against to inner walls of the vagina so there is less friction which used to hurt me with my smaller but average size exboyfriend.