Is there a bigger casting error in movie making history than this?

Is there a bigger casting error in movie making history than this?

wtf were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eXKo4xDmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought she was great in the movies, I don't really have that much nostalgia for the cartoon so I don't know what you are talking about.
I thought she looked pretty rad on her bike, and her stunt double was 2qt

gal gadot as wonder woman

There is nobody good enough to play her except for prime Jennifer Aniston and that ship sailed about 15 years ago.

Chloe Moretz in any role as a femme fatale.

her acting was fine I didn't mean that. If you're too young and didn't watch the TMNT cartoons as a kid I guess it makes no difference.

This is one of the few times Megan Fox actually looked good though.

>Jennifer Aniston

What the fuck is wrong with you

Original movie April was perfect. Even 2 was good.

>Is there a bigger casting error in movie making history than this?
John Wayne as Genghis Khan
At least I could masturbate to Megan

Amy Adams as April instead of Lois Lane.
Diane Lane as Lois Lane.

wew lad

Megan Fox is too beautiful.

I'm 30 and watched it a bunch as a kid but all I can remember now is pizza and pizza-related things

>This is one of the few times Megan Fox actually looked good though.

you're joking right? She was god tier in absolutely everything before Transformers 2.

thank god for megan rain

Oh, it blew my mind when she started stripping off her clothes and her top was actually a dress.
Underrated as fuck, she was the best transformer.

>I'm 30
shit. me too. that greasy ninja turtles pizza is etched in my memory forever. it looked so enticing.

When did she take off her leggings?

>small tits
>slut face
>God tier

lmao

They assumed fans care about tits more than personality

small tits are for patricians

>tits guy
seriously, stop embarrassing yourself kid. Sup Forums is a tushy board.

>cool, but rude

You mean fags

Of course I'm a tits guy. I'm straight.

>Is there a bigger casting error in movie making history than this?

that wasn't a casting error but plain nepotism.

How did they fuck up so bad

You call that an ass?

I actually think Megan's the best April after pic related.

OG April best April. Plus their chemistry really added to their scenes.

What could have been.

that's not even cosplayer quality, she can't act and she has that stupid look on her face constantly and she doesn't look right at all, but if she atleast added some muscle definition i could forgive it a little bit, but not even that...

who dis?

Kat from Power Rangers lol

Actually perfect for the role. Dye her hair red and boom - 3D April.

>mfw a Power Rangers actress had more muscle definition than the bitch playing Wonder Woman

dude what about the new turtles design, somebody in charge saw that and went "sure looks fine", what the fuck

April needs to have big tits. MEW's tits are so small she looks awkward in bras.

No user, the casting on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is probably the least biggest deal in movie making history. Literally no one gives a fuck about the movies in general. Shit's on a lower tier then superheros.

>she looks awkward in bras
example pic?

fugg! i stopped watching power rangers after the original cast seasons. She's almost as hot as the original Kimberly.

hmm, this is actually spot-on april.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4eXKo4xDmg

Don't have it saved but find a picture of her in just a bra.

She was much hotter than Kimberly

>taller
>Australian accent
>longer hair
>prettier eyes

2 is better than 1

i liked her.

>they think Sup Forums is for normie fetishes

I have a fat fetish.

That she sucks a mean dick?

>She was much hotter than Kimberly

I wouldn't go that far senpai. original Kimberly was way cuter. And being short added to her sweetness..

I dunno, I know she's a terrible actress but she tries so hard in TMNT1 and 2. It's kind of endearing.

>gushy board
>posts flat useless non-ass

What the fuck are you doing, user?

You can easily augment breasts, but not mannerisms.

>What the fuck are you doing, user?
you know you can just highlight the text and then quote it right? You don't have to type it again and fuck it up

She's still looking pretty fit to this day

Cuter? Maybe. But Kat was beautiful. Pure beauty if you ask me, and I prefer brunettes. Her body was nearly perfect.

>gushy board

What did he mean by this

fit girls are unbecoming to me. they have amazing bodies of course but shoulders and tummies should be feminine not built like a fucking linebacker.

I don't usually like it either but there was something different about Kat.

1993 Laura Dern would have done a great April.

awful

hi

That's because they make them do their own stunts to lower production costs.

No seriously. That is a thing that happens so Saban can pump out more rangers merch as cheaply as possible.

Michael Bay is not as bad as people say he is.

Fox compared him to Hitler or some shit, yet he forgave her and cast her in Turtles.

I like her, but not the movie and not that version of the character.

Best tmnt is:
1990 movie+TMNT 2007

Do they get hurt sometimes?

I just read about Pear White (silent serial actress who did all her own numerous stunts) and she finished her life in contant pain, with reduced mobility and an alcoholic.

>blacked
dropped.jpg

Later on they started casting a new group of actors for every season because when they stayed on board for another season they started asking for more money and Saban didn't like that. In fact that's exactly what led to the first case of actors quitting the show.

They should've cast ScarJo

what the fuck is wrong with her face

Weren't you shitposting in /prg/?

No. ScarJo is overrated and overused.

I'm not saying they should have cast BDH, just wanted an excuse to post :3

Uh-oh. I've been caught red handed.

>you will never see a perfect live action irma

Here's the new pink ranger

Yes, yes they do.
I think it was around the time of time force/wild force that they started getting SAG complaints about the stunts. Plus side the greater supervision lead to Dino Thunder which I'm told is pretty good.

That isn't even the shadiest thing Saban has pulled on Power Rangers. My friend is a huge Ranger/Rider fan and he goes on hour long rants against Saban. If half of what he says is true and isn't pure distilled internet hate, Saban is not a very nice man to do business with.

Tube tights, she rolled them down

The best

I've seen pictures of her before. She doesn't really look human. She looks like a blow up doll. A thousand dollars says she has a terrible personality. I miss when Power Rangers girls looked more real.

name?

This. Gal Gadot has such a wimpy and puny jewess frame. Can't be taken seriously. And she has an annoying accent and can't even speak English because she natively speaks a fake made up jew language. She's an Israeli and Israel is not even a real country. They did 9/11 and need to be exterminated.

Yeah she's basically a Kardashian.

Chrystiane Lopes

I haven't heard much about him, but pic related actually flat out said in an interview that Saban would do pretty much anything that would surely make him a lot of money.

>"booty"-in-tights

That is not a good picture of her. I also don't get why people think she looks like megan fox beyond both being hot brunettes.

I didn't know who she was so I googled her and a lot of the thumbnails made me think of Megan so I can kinda see it. Most dopplebangers are just enough for the person to fantasize, some of them just need to have the same kind of appeal to them.

She must be giving mad blowjobs to Bay for him to keep casting her.

Obviously

>this monstrosity on par at all with Kimberly

What in the fuck

Lol no, dude, i can't

Nigger you what

director wanted his nut

>not casting literally Aprll O'Neil

TMNT 2007 April was best April.

butterface

Is this for real?

I could barely watch the whole thing without cringing

She looks kind of like Kim Kardashian now that I think of it.

>sorority high school
kek

I can't fap when a woman has hands like this

Why is she sweeping a bowling ball?

I had to pause the video at precise points and look closely to even register what her hands look like. How do you even notice something like that?

There was an episode where they played a game called broom ball. It's a rubber ball.