This is what Leddit thinks is funny. I don't get it. This is some fedora tier shit

This is what Leddit thinks is funny. I don't get it. This is some fedora tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

australianetworknews.com/scientist-michio-kaku-finally-proves-god-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is fedora tier, but its not that hard to get

I wonder what kind of scientist the cartoonist is.

Most likely memetic engineering. Anthropomorphizing science as a big titted brunette is quite the scientfic breakthrough.

I don't understand it

the chick is kinda hot desu
he should perhaps use that painting style to do better shit idk.

translate please

>science is a woman

wew

jesus loves the man, as per the bible, but here its depicted as though he loves him in a sexual way. Science gets angry when jesus trys to talk with the guy because they are already in a relationship, the joke being that science prevents us from falling for "foolhardy" religions etc.

Well I mean, it's right?

Like, there's so many religions...but somehow your God is the only real one? Lol

If it seems clever, but actually isn't, then Reddit will like it

See

That is some high-tier fedora tipping stuff

Why does anyone here care what reddit thinks again?

>Science
>Female

????

Superiority complex

>this is what Sup Forums thinks is funny

Shekelology professor.

>atheist "humor"

That is really edgy and contrarian in 2016. The person who drew it must be one of those people who really thinks for himself.

>reddit is one person

You guys realize that makes just as much sense as judging all of Sup Forums by Sup Forums right/

IMO this comic is just so close minded I mean there is nothing wrong with a open relationship why does it have to be one or the other.

>science is a woman
HAHAHAHA

>judging all of Sup Forums by Sup Forums right/
>implying thats not accurate

I don't think that's meant to be funny
I think it's meant to be heartwarming

Juden

This is blasphemy.

This is heresy.

I get it, it's just not funny.

If you really wanna get mad, check out BuzzFeedAdam.

That's the future of humor, because actual comedy is problematic and hurtful unless you're "punching up", ie targetting white cismen who believe differently than you.

>BuzzFeed
my heart can't take it

What's the joke? That science is a woman?

It makes me so mad that I've used it to stay awake driving before.

lmao nice

see

Post more cancer comic

>Has nearly an entire cake with a fork in it balanced on his stomach
What bloody Barbarian Wizardy is this?

God fucking hnnnnnng dat jailbait juicy af

Cringe

>You can't follow science and Jesus at the same time
?

Most people start on Sup Forums so every board has a touch of high-tier autism

what

>ITT: Sup Forumsacks get triggered by a random meme on the internet and say it isn't funny
You are no different from tumblr feminists at this point. Also, reported. Not related to politics, senpai.

Fairly certain this cartoon is making fun of atheists/science, not the other way around.

>wow! is somebody coming over for dinner?
>Yup, Everybody

Fuck my first thought was pic related.

I find it funny how atheist think science and religion dont mix.

Or that "science=atheism"

australianetworknews.com/scientist-michio-kaku-finally-proves-god-exist/

I don't get it

>this is what Sup Forums thinks is funny
Oh wait because it is

>Michio Kaku
>Scientist
TopKek m8

>effeminate numale with hideous chinstrap beard
>shaved bluehaired ethnically questionable female in dumpy hoodie

Serenity now!

r/atheism are still butthurt about no longer being a default sub so they're trying to spread their shitty humour via the defaults

Announcing a report, unlike posting this shitty comic, is actually against the rules :^)

Really makes you think....

>pol thinks this is cute :3

lol

I don't care if someone is an atheist, but you're not any smarter for not believing.

Aaron Rodgers totally needs a good GM. The fuck are you talking about?

Shhh dry your eyes

Wow, I didn't know Jimmy Page was a theoretical physicist

Yes

>Jesus loves unconditionally.
>Science is an aggressive female.
Is this Atheist humour?
It could easily be read the other way.

"he loves him in a sexual way"
Fucking how did you get that?
There's nothing sexual about that comic AT ALL
FUCKING AMERICAAAAAAAAANSSSSS

You got it senpai

no fucking wonder you people need to be taught not to rape in school since your jew-cocks are frothing at things that have nothing sexual EVEN IMPLIED in them at all.

fuck you jewcocks. good goy branded little sjw americaAAAARRRGGHHHH

I feel so dirty after looking at that.

mfw

>australianetworknews
Even Aussie news is shitposting.

being anti religion or even just atheist used to be somewhat of a rebellious thing to do - nowadays though making a big deal about it just makes you seem like a fuckin nerd

Jesus Christ. Purge now. We need to be cleansed.

>these people are alive and voters

>and maybe someday, my vagina will be stretched out and cavernous enough to accommodate it.

TOPKEK. DEGENERATES THINKING A GAPING CUNT IS A DESIRABLE TRAIT.

MAN WHAT THE FUCK

Correct.

Posting this comic is also against the rules. It is literally not related to politics in any way.
>making a thread about a random comic OP found and got triggered by

GAS.

WE NEED MORE GAS.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

This is news.

Tay is the best.

>Trannies ruining the degeneracy that is Dragon Dildos
I am disgusted

Kek, leaf-humour

>science is a woman

what did he mean by this?

>wat is your wisdom turkish babushka
>cleanse europe with hellfire
so we released the refugees

>If only he had binned that knife...

>this is what Sup Forums thinks is funny*

in most languages the word "science" is a she not an it desu

fake

at least i hope it is for the sake of humanity

Social """""science""""" of course

Yeah, I laughed, you wana fight about it?

i kek'd

>The gay nigger has a vagina

WHAT A TWIST

pretty good

>the average modern Atheist worships science as a meme without actually understanding anything about science
>the most they will ever get is factoids from articles on sites like Cracked or small snippets of information about breaking advancements in very large portions of the mechanical engineering or aeronautics world which isn't really so much science as it is applied mathematics and engineering, which is still kind of science but not so much
>the most intelligent ones are almost always pretentious mathematicians who don't actually do anything except talk about chemistry, philosophy, and mathematics similarly to how Sup Forums discusses politics

Isn't this Luciferianism? It literally is just Luciferianism isn't it; the worship of science and knowledge without the inherent experience or understanding of it?

It's because modern Christianity frequently requires that you choose between science and religion.

Ayy

At its core its really just "Us vs them" with what they perceive as the new cool party.

They picked a side, and decided the other side had to be the enemy at all times and must be destroyed.

Its like a sports team, and you don't really know shit about sports, you just latched on to it.

Degeneracy.

I can't relate to that, when I get into an Us vs Them mentality I usually learn the most I can about them and the party I support before acting so I don't look like a stupid jackass and get my shit wrecked by scrublords.

>defenestrate_me
>literally named "throw me out a window"

Pretty sure that's a troll m8

This is the WORST advertisement for dragon dildos I have ever seen in my life. I don't even want one now.

Islam might not be so bad.

We're afraid of it because we think it will kill the west but we're already dead

>I dont get it

It's because they like ragging on big religion, and they won't get their careers ruined or beheaded by going after Christianity instead of Judaism or Islam.