Why are so many A-list actors such complete idiots irl?

Why are so many A-list actors such complete idiots irl?

youtube.com/watch?v=W18t2e6m2Sw

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/?utm_term=.1af17d7c3895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>complete idiots

Either ends of the spectrum are idiots.

Now back to your containment board.

Did you just assume my political views?

>Haha Im gonna call everyone idiots without putting my own views up for debate
Go kill yourself.

because people who think with their own brains are not allowed to work in Hollywood

dude i'm a centrist lmao

They're literally paid to feel.

I literally did, you illiterate angry child.

>what is moderate centrism

Is this some new halfwitted pol meme?

>what is moderate centrism

fence riding faggotry

They're actors, not PhD professors. They were treated like gypsies centuries ago and now the public puts them on a pedestal while they're nothing more than trained monkeys.

Seriously, most of them didn't even finish high school: how on Earth do you expect to come anything smart out of their mouths?

This is why youre considered the dumbest board.

I'm too afraid to be criticized and challenged so im just gonna call myself a centrist

Ya nobody is good at everything. Were all shit, they are just highlighted pieces of shit.

>Sup Forums praises Trump for being a "moderate"
>insults other people for holding moderate views
>despite the majority of the electorate holding moderate views

wow it's like the board really is nothing but autistic manchildren

>t. Sup Forums consensus

>being a pussy

>What is moderate centrism
Apparently a means to feel superior to everyone else
>hurr durr manchild
I have a job and I don't spend my money on toys. Can you say the same, faggot?

>Sup Forums is one person

>ends of the spectrum

so a list and z list actors?

are you honestly too autistic to realize that nothing about Op's post is "right wing" and that he could very well be as much of an epic centrist taking le piss out of everyone as yourself?

What are you talking about?

Do you not understand what pragmatic centrism is?

Exactly, the more you know the less you know. That's a universal rule, and only self-centered baffoons like actors think they know everything.

And even worse: they think their opinion matters.

About 15 years ago I flew from Toronto to Paris with Air Canada. Sutherland has been doing their commercials for many years. During the flight a middle-aged man walked from the First Class area back into the main passenger area near the front. It was Donald Sutherland.

He looked out over the entire group of passengers with a blank stare scanning from side to side. He lifted his chin up slightly and then turned to walk off.

My impression was that he was looking to see if people noticed him and what their reaction would be. At no time did he interact or even acknowledge the people he was looking at.

It was bizarre and I remember hearing someone a few seats ahead sigh in puzzled bewilderment.

>Apparently a means to feel superior to everyone else

You "thinking" that proves my point.

dude i express my political views only when in situations where i won't be ridiculed lmao

>Poster has a problem with PC bullshit
>Assblasted centrist feels the need to screech "MUH /POLLLLLLLLLLLL"
I hate "centrists" like you because you act like there are only rabid leftists and whatever the "alt-right" is supposed to be.

>Sup Forums whitewashes all minorities as one bloc
>Sup Forums whitewashes all "leftists" as one bloc
>Sup Forums whitewahses jews as one bloc
>Sup Forums throws a shitfit when someone whitewashes them as one bloc
>"ho how dare you insinuate we're just one person! we have a variety of views and stances!!!"

not even a lefty but l o l you guys are so retarded; you pull this shit all the time and crawl back to your safe spaces after people call you out on your shit.

>Im so pragmatic that I get assblasted over people who are sick of the monotonous politics of rich Hollywood celebs

>Im always right--err I mean centred
A true moderate isn't some faggot that picks a fight with both sides whenever a topic is brought up.

lol at the assumptions again

Sup Forums is the only board that makes the PC boogeyman a total part of their lives and obsesses over it every day - even today, on Christmas Eve, lol! Have you ever looked at their catalog? They are the most insecure group of faggots in existence.

Here's how a normal person reacts to PC SJW bullshit:

>celeb or politician says something stupid online
>"lol that's dumb"
>-gets on with life-

And when Sup Forums-tards hear the same thing:
>FUCKING LEFTISTS AT IT AGAIN REEE
>THIS IS WHY DEMOCUNTS LOST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL
>HOW'S THAT TOLERANCE WORKING FOR YOU EUROPE THIS IS TOTALLY ON TOPIC
>dude i don't need to post my sources it's right fucking there
>MILO BTFO OF BUTTHURT LEFTIES AGAIN POL

Like seriously. They need to get laid or get a life.

Dude if you are letting what celebrities say get you fanny-flustered I'd say you need to get a better grip on your life's priorities.

>coon detected

lol you are so shocking dude, you used a racial slur online. Any other edgy rebellious one-liners in that noggin of yours?

I better blog about this on huffpo!

point still stands: get laid, loser.

The weirdest thing about anti-white racism is that it's being driven almost entirely by whites. Last month, couple of my dad's white friends apologized to us on behalf of all white people for Trump. White people on TV are blaming everything on other white people (usually white men specifically, but sometimes white women and whites as a whole). It's the weirdest shit, I feel like I'm living in a Chapelle skit.

How to approach such video in the like/dislike?

If it was original channel, I would dislike, but on this channel, you like it, as in you like someone pointing out the stupidity?

White guilt sells these days.

>confirmed for butthurt coon

Because they're out of touch with reality and they're desperate for society's approval

It's not white people, they are jews pretending to be whites. It's a subtle but crucial difference

Look at this thread
>Someone posts some ridiculous thing a celebrity says
>First post is "HAAAAAA Sup Forums FAGGOTS GO AWAY"

Wanna know why? Think back a couple of years ago, everyone here made fun of this leftist bullshit and moved on, now every thread is a battle zone egged on by self-proclaimed "centrists". This is because the culture of contrarianism is as strong as ever, and now that Trump won and regular people are taking stronger stances, people here are desperately trying to shed the anti-PC image before the cultural shift happens. Hillary may have lost but she delivered a devastating strike by taking away the one thing that made this place stand out, now it's just becoming a shittier version of the common consensus.

most of you lot here are idiots and opine on shit you don't know about

Yeah, a lot of us are succesfully brainwashed by the media and (((education))).

I think it's 1/3 at this point, with 1/3 centrist and the rest alt-right/alt-light.

I disagree. I think it's entirely because over time the posters here have become more and more obsessed with the internet, and live their entire lives through the internet. That way you have retards looking for cheap thrills like dumb nigger over here because he literally cannot stop responding to someone because that desire for attention is so great.

It's not a "cultural shift" - it's that this site has a great number of users who desperately want to feel like what they're doing matters (when this pointless anti-SJW/online "alt-right" stuff doesn't).

It has the side-effect of making this site a lot less enjoyable to browse because everywhere you go it is filled non-stop with these lonely no-gf autists crying for attention by trying to "shock" you into a response.

A FUCKING LEAF

There are many librals and left wing posts made on Sup Forums, go there yourself and challenge them

no point when the entire board is nothing but bandwagoning. Sup Forums 3 or more years ago was still enjoyable; the board has lost all appeal once it made its faustian pact with its neo-nazi RP'ing stormfaggots. Enemies of enemies are NOT friends, but Sup Forums never figured that out and the board is now total shit.

>I'm ashamed of being part of group full of mysoginists, bigots, racists
What I don't understand about this is that there's no other race on earth that is less bigoted than whites right now. Is this guy seriously telling me that asians, latinos, blacks, etc. are less discriminatory than whites? This guy is living in a very thick bubble.

The whole of 4 chan is shit that's not an argument.

But you can still go there and prove them wrong when they lump a certain type of people into one category. show them how wrong and stupid they are.

>challenge

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are one of the last places debate actually goes on. these engagements are not designed to be educational.

>projecting this hard
It's just a controversial issue that people take a stance on. It's really that simple. Go to any other forum, or just listen to normies discuss about topics like race or gender discrimination: debates turn very heated and everyone has strong opinions on the issue.

Sup Forums 3 years ago was even worse you deluded idiot.

>strong opinions on the issue
not just that but mostly uninformed ones

heh

Sup Forums newfags who were too hostile for reddit.

Pic related is pretty interesting. The Latin countries are understandably a lot less discriminatory given how diverse they are. But Africa and Asia are really bad, even parts of Europe are.

we gotta stop kidding ourselves here
of all places this is the last place you go to "discuss" shit rather, it's more like a place to talk at somebody. nothing good comes from it, whatever good that does is incidental

If you mean Donald Sutherland or normal people then yeah I agree completely. Sup Forumsacks not so much (even if some of their opinions are retarded for other reasons)

no not really dude it's just you being autistic
people actually discuss things when you don't pay attention to meme threads and shit posts

source?

can't just use a diagram and expect people to accept the context without more info

He's right.

Fuck white people.

i would argue that's incidental
and how often these incidents are, are dependent on the questions and sincerity of interaction - which I think is missing most of the time (not that I am asking for sincerity mind you)

I thought the message on the left was fairly clear:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/?utm_term=.1af17d7c3895

Basically some Swedes conducted a global survey to try and find which countries were racist and if it synced up with economic freedom.

They don't care about any of this shit. They live in their own world. His daughter is not going to have to worry about a hard life. He doesn't give a shit if a co worker makes a few less million because it's still several million. Things like who the president is makes no difference to them because they will never worry about health care or local schools.

They pretend to care about these little things because they need to make money off us. Young people spend the most money on this sort of thing and young people are more liberal.