twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weak manlet
overrated music

you just described trent reznor

>rollins band
>not underrated

trent is a manlet of above average strength

Edgelord

Fucking this. Come in and Burn is another rec.

sellout

Pretty cool guy

I like his poetry and talks, he obviously has problems, a lot of which were out of his control.

Promotes a clean life style and lifts which is cool

pretty cool guy, i like black flag

YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER

Pretty cool guy but when it comes to his political/social commentary he reminds me of Joe Rogan, overconfident in his own intelligence and acting like an expert in a lot of areas without really saying anything of worth at all. Respect to him for promoting straight edge lifestyle

as a person, i like him. as an artist, i think he diversified into too many fields and ended up not producing anything remarkable in any of them

FROZEN

cool guy

I admire his musical legacy, but I do't admire his love life

GET IN THE VAN

He went from huge asshole to huge faggot

his musics cool though

Straight edge without being a complete fag about it. Often overtly defensive about certain things though

Makes me think, is he ok?

Acts like he's tough, independent and rebellious while espousing the most feminine and middle of the road, inoffensive opinions.

lol you're not supposed to judge your own opinions like they're fashion, you just have them

Good music, but he's a pretentious cunt and always has been

Definitely a closeted lesbian I mean just look at her. So dykey.

OH YEAH

he is a complete fag in so many other ways though. its amazing how annoying he manages to be.

I hate this fucking faggot

A very cool guy back in the day, but not really a musician. Someone who got into punk for the attitude and the message rather than the music, which is something he freely admits. He probably would've had a full career as a writer, critic, radio/TV host if there wasn't a thriving music scene where you get to scream amelodically. He is a major fag now, likely because he's been eating soy-based Met-Rx bars daily since the early 90s.

I think he's quite open to new ideas. He's passionate about politics but I wouldn't construe that as over-confidence. Also, I haven't seen him promote straight edge culture that much... and why would it be commendable if he did promote it? Are you some kind of puritan?

youtube.com/watch?v=QKJiridtRjI
>tfw you will never be the host of a horror anthology show

trent reznor is the male grimes