CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G_Lm4u4cIs
nationalreview.com/article/436738/donald-trump-alt-right-personality-cult
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/15/donald-trump-russian-dnc-hack-itself-us-election
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743852552257626112
oann.com/pollnational/
nypost.com/contact/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/16/ron_fournier_donald_trump_lost_the_presidency_this_week_called_obama_a_traitor.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/dozens-of-gop-delegates-launch-new-push-to-halt-donald-trump/2016/06/17/e8dcf74e-3491-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIRTHY PENIS

LIVE STREAM: Leftists protest San Antonio fundraiser.

TRUMP CLAIMS DNC HACK WAS AN INTENTIONAL LEAK. DO NOT REPOST THIS PROPAGANDA.

TRUMP SAN ANTONIO FUNDRAISER PROTESTS STREAM

AWOO~

My work has been acknowledged!

nationalreview.com/article/436738/donald-trump-alt-right-personality-cult
>Anyone who posts about Trump’s flagging poll numbers is instantly declared to be a shill, for either Hillary, the Jews, or both.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO, even the press can tell how biased you are when reality is pointed out!

MAGA

New Poll?

>Hillary shill detected.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jun/15/donald-trump-russian-dnc-hack-itself-us-election

Rev up those meme stations boys!

I read this as "TRUMP CLAIMS HIS DICK HACK WAS AN INTERNATIONAL LEAK" at first

fpbp

>Polls for a general election before the debates

This poll must be fake! Trump and Hillary are way too close!

AWOOVEMENT

Posted in the other thread, but will post here too:

I don't really follow Trump Generals, so idk if it's been talked about, but Trump is in my city today (San Antonio).

He's been relegated to a private event because of all the city leaders helping organize protests, and saying they will stop him by "any means". So no rally for the hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters in one of the largest cities in the country, because some ignorant racist city organizers? This is facism.

Right now, there's a sidewalk full of San Antonians, many of them legal Mexicans with strong opinions supporting Trump.... On the other side, is the group Trump protestors, waving Mexican flags, and literally being bussed to the protest by my tax dollars, for free. Private Soros busses also showing up. Not the other way around though. This shit is seriously corrupt beyond what's even become the norm for corruption lately... And you won't see any of the hundreds, maybe thousands of Mexicans and their signs supporting Trump on any media.

Sorry I don't have any links. Shockingly, none of the bus stuff is being reported. You can find some articles about shutting down a rally "by any means" though.

never post a new Donald tweet without the link fgt.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743852552257626112

>replying to a shill instead of filtering

Fucking liar Trump using unofficial terrible polls. Sup Forums will fall for this of course.

FUCK YES

THANK YOU BASED GRAVIS POLL

FAUX FINNKEK ETERNALLY BTFO

A part of me is tempted to change from Independent to Republican now, so I want to ask. What can the Republican party do for me and what can I do for them.

Been a centrist for a while, but I'm deeply set on being on for a while and I'm just a little curious about Republicans. All these years I was told Democrat is good and Republican is bad.

Who knew that mindset was thrown out the window right around the time I got to college, honestly what was the democratic party done for us blacks?

Ignore this poster. He's posting propaganda from the DNC "hack"

Shut up. The poll is made up, it goes against every other poll.

Seriously both you and the finn need to fuck off. Polls are meaningless until after the first round of debates and the general election campaigns really kick off.

GET IN HERE

BTW, the fact that so many of accepted Trump's assertion that the USA today is "not great" is really fucking sad.

No, I'm not anti-Trump, I'm not even talking about Trump, I'm talking about you and your non-patriotic response to that phrase.
I sure don't blame him for using, it, I blame you idiots for accepting that your country isn't great now.
A super-rich guy shouldn't be able to make an average American ashamed of his country. Where is your pride?

It will be interesting to see if RCP posts the Gravis poll or not. They've posted Gravis polls in the past but this one will fuck up their little narrative they're trying to build.

This. All polls are meaningless at this point. The media only use them to say that Trump's campaign is over and maintain their ratings.

>stop the republican raid on our school

Wut? Common Core is good?

You can MAGA for them, and they can MAGA for you

>Where is your pride?
The leftists have stolen every ounce of pride I've ever had in America. They've taken everything.

>honestly what was the democratic party done for us blacks

They've kept the vast majority of blacks on the Democratic Plantation, making them welfare state dependents generation over generation and forcing them to vote Democrat to keep the wolf at the door.

>increasingly nervous fake finn shill

what the fuck is this shit

Your problem is you're thinking this election is about democrats vs republicans, it's not. It's about the people vs the political elite.

Trump will put americans first. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, etc. If you are an american citizen Trump will make your life better.

Is this the fundraiser that Ghost is attending?
How far is San Antonio from Austin?

Make Aesthetics Great Again

The dems cucked your entire race lmao.

>I have a shiny gold coin
>One day I notice that the coin has gotten very dirty and isn't nearly as shiny as it once was
>I wish to clean the coin and make it shiny again

>"Wow where is your pride you have a gold coin"

First poll since Florida Massacre has Trump ahead.

IT WORKED LADS

Choke on a Dick Gun Grabbing Scum!

>1 post by this ID

WAIT, HOLY SHIT, TRUMP IS REFERENCING AN ANCIENT POLL FROM MAY 10!!! THIS IS HOW DESPERATE HE IS BECAUSE OF THE RECENT RESULTS!!! MY FUCKING SIDES

PROOF:
oann.com/pollnational/

1 hour away, not really that far

uh, the USA today is not great in any way, demographically, economically, leadership, it's all shit

It's about a 100 miles away. It's closer to Austin than Houston or Dallas.

Clinton is still up in that one...

How do you check the number of posts by an ID?

u wot m8

You realise the New York Post would be happy to take your video, photos, facts, comment, and all the rest, right?
If what you say is real, you have a duty as an American to report it, don't you think?

News Tips -- NY Post, you can email or use the anonymous form. You'll find it here:

nypost.com/contact/

Guys, what did he mean by this?

TRUMP ACTUALLY POSTED A 1+ MONTH OLD POLL BECAUSE HE IS TANKING SO HARD!!! MY SIDES!!

oann.com/pollnational/

kek confirmed, Ghost is in attendance
He said he was going to a private Donald J Trump fundraiser on his show yesterday

Patriotism isn't being totally blind to the absolute mess that your country has become. For example, every Portuguese patriot can plainly see how degraded, debt-ridden and broken this country is and anyone who denies it clearly doesn't love this land enough to face that harsh truth. I love my people but if we're to fight to be a dignified, independent country again there's decades of work to be done.

Trump and his supporters are too dumb to know how a calendar (or the concept of days) work.

Defend this;

so how much autismbucks do you make a month? i'm curious

Ron Fournier: Donald Trump Lost The Presidency This Week When He Called Obama "A Traitor"
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/16/ron_fournier_donald_trump_lost_the_presidency_this_week_called_obama_a_traitor.html

So basically it's over?

DONALD

>this nigger can't read June 16

toppest of keks

Do you remember when Sup Forums scoffed at it and kneejerked "Muh Kikebart not a source you JIDF shill"

I sure do

>still down 2 points

that's two too many big don

IT'S TIME TO GET STARTED ON HER

No. Obama is a traitor. It's plain to see this.

Unless the poll is literally identical to the one of May 10th, he is referencing May 10.

oann.com/pollnational/

No, Trump just needs to make his case better

I thought Brietbart was a shit source?

Every time I source something from them I get blasted down by leftists saying that my sources are shit.

>knowing how to use a calendar = autism

KEK
Let me guess...."Months" are a liberal conspiracy? "Weeks" are too "PC"?

Check out wikileaks' Twitter. They just released the insurance file (which has major dirt on both Shillary and Obama). It's far from over lad
MAGA!

Getting scared, fakefinn? Kek

lol wut.

How is he supposed to help when a poll was CONDUCTED you fucking shill?

You have to bring of the toolbar, press alt-f4

where is your Finn flag? you forgot to hide your proxy, CTR

It wasn't put out in May 10th you dumb fucking nigger

Yes, but her lead is within the margin of error. The last week of bullshit says she's 15-20 points ahead. It's all over anyway.

The one from 10 May looks different from the one he showed.

He's been the increasingly nervous man the entire time. This should be no surprise.

Obama is a nigger Muslim communist. If you can't see that you're either a cuck or a shill.

Here's what you need to do my sheltered little friend: travel. live abroad. experience what other people exerience. then come home and work hard to create the best USA you can imagine.
Don't whine online.
Don't fall for bullshit marketing shit from a funny 70-year-old.
Work hard to make your country as close to your ideal as possible.

Maybe it means you run for town council, become the sherrif, write member of Congress about your concerns (incredibly effective and sadly most normal people don't realise this, but ALL the special interest groups do, which is the real reason they get all the attention).
Whatever it is, do it.
Do it for your family, for yourself, for your old friends and those you haven't yet made. In other words, do it for your country.

>Trump has record votes in the Republican party
>Clinton barely beats a dead communist with lackluster support
>Look at these polls showing how bad Clinton is beating Trump!

Reality says otherwise.

>old man rambling about Finns

Are you okay?

>Parenthesis hyphenated parenthesis

That look of defeat is priceless

lol the only people loyal to this nigger are other corrupt politicians and Jew puppets.

Shill. Look at his other posts.

man you are retarded

get the add-on or app at meatspin.fr

then you can edit your old posts, too

>Obama is a nigger Muslim communist

Take your meds grandpa

>1 right wing site vs 9 left wing sites

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Leftists think any source that doesn't cater to them is a shit source. BB isn't as bad as they say it is.

NEW HEAKEK POST!

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743852552257626112

You know shit is bad when Trump brags about losing

maybe he is legit worried now

washingtonpost.com/politics/dozens-of-gop-delegates-launch-new-push-to-halt-donald-trump/2016/06/17/e8dcf74e-3491-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

COME ON, I'M PRESSING BUTTONS HERE! GLITCHED INJECTION MECHANICS

>Obama is a nigger
Factually true.
>Muslim
Arguable but improbable.
>communist
His policies edge towards communism, so he has a point.

>time to make an ebin screecap and exclude all those opinions that disagreed with me
Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Well yeah, Trump is and has always been a massive underdog. Only going to make it better when he does win.