Tfw you think how fucking weird it is that anything exist at all...

>tfw you think how fucking weird it is that anything exist at all, even the basic fundementals of the universe and how everything should really be nothing and that any kind of existance is impossible but here we are

Film for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eSdOPcHum8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For somebody of your intellectual calibre, I would recommend Fight Club

>tfw to intelligent to exist

Koyannisquatsi

tree of life

youtube.com/watch?v=0eSdOPcHum8

you won't find it on your pleb tracker tho

>tfw trying to comprehend the infinite universe
Ever since I was a child I thought there had to be an 'end' somewhere

yeah like how the atoms we're made up of are mostly empty space and aparrently surrounded in dark matter and the entire point of a human is to procreate with less focus on stuff like perception meaning we can only perceive 3 dimensions

I'm pretty sleep deprived right now so that's obv not very coherent but you get the point

Yeah it really doesn't make sense that anything exists. Only a retard wouldn't ponder that.

Contact

Fuck you nigger. This is one of the most driving questions for all humans. Not everything has to be "le deep"

>herp derp god doesn't exist
how can anyone even say that?

End of Evangelion

Are we a miracle? In the scientific way not religious.

A miracle is a miracle.

Army Dog

It's pretty staggering how a few atoms and chemicals produce something as complex as an eyeball or a brain.

>hur dur why does anything exist? it's impossible for anything to exist! yet here we are derp herp derp

Suicide Squad

A Serious Man

the 'fucking weirdness' of your le deep thought is a complete fallacy when you put even a little bit of thought to it

If you stop being an egdelord for a second and think about it, yes the odds of everything coming together in a perfect storm to sustain life is tiny

but the only way for this question to be posed in the first place is if conscious life to exists somewhere in the universe, so it isnt impossible at all, but is the only possibility

Batman Vs superman

E=MC^2

If you have boundless potential energy of infinite nothingness after an infinity of time it will spark into a big bang and create matter user.

No go back to your videogames drink ur cocoa and have a merry christmas

This