Jelina Switolina (UKR) -
Simona Halep (ROU/2) ......... -:- -:-

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/deyie
assets.usta.com/assets/1/15/ExperiencedGuidelines_02142011_V2pdf.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

save us kyrgoat

(also ostapenko)

Why a leaf? Anyway I think it looks nice.

>RCAZ
>RCDS
Which one will it be?

It's ICDS jesus christ get it together

Baby GOAT Sascha Zverev

>Baby GOAT
>Zverev
Just no

C O M M U N I S M

Team Liquid has done it :)

The escutcheon is divided into five sections. The first division at the viewer's top left contains the three golden lions that have been a symbol of England since at least the reign of King Richard I. The second quarter bears the red lion rampant of Scotland in a double tressure border with fleurs-de-lis, used as a symbol of Scotland since at least the reign of William I. The third quarter shows the Irish harp of Tara. The gold fleurs-de-lis of royal France, the first post-medieval European emblem raised in Canada by Jacques Cartier, during his landing at Gaspé, fill the fourth quarter.
The fifth charge, a sprig of red maple leaves at the bottom, is a distinctly Canadian symbol that became gradually identified with the country throughout the 19th century. They were first proposed as a symbol in 1834, were established in 1868 on the arms of Quebec and Ontario and officially became the national emblem in 1965, with the proclamation of the Flag of Canada. Initially, the leaves were depicted as coloured green on the coat of arms because it was thought to represent youth, as opposed to the red colour of dying leaves in autumn. However, they are blazoned as "proper", so could be shown as either red or green, and it is the blazon, rather than any depiction, which is regarded as authoritative. The leaves were later redrawn in official depictions in 1957 with the current colour to be in line with the official colours of Canada. They are further stylized in that natural maple leaves do not grow in sprigs of three. The shield forms the basis of the royal standard of Canada.

But user, royalty is an antiquated idea, only fit for wankers.

Thank you.

hourly reminder to not give balding scott any (You)s

I get the yous with or without your obsession.

Anyway, this is balding scotch.

When you are old and gray, you will tell your gf's kids how you saw the maestro play, and that he was better than anything since.
Take your time, you know it is true.

Yeah my wife's son will love Djokovic

That's the second far- right numbskull to plough into a crowd, one recently in the UK too. I always thought they were close in mindset to the islamists but holy fuck.

is he autistic then? sorry to hear that mate.

I doubt any woman is crazy enough to get pregnant by me.

>your gf's kids
>not yours

>Federer and his family will sit in the royal box as Zverev wins his 3rd Wimbledon

Why would I raise a kid that isn't mine?

Depends. If your genetics are shit it's a viaible option. At least you get to raise someone after your own image

Maybe if you are single dad, but a girl married/living with you will want to get a kid with you.

Breaks

Shapovalov 3-3 Mannarino
Zverev 3-1 Anderson
Haase 1-2 Federer

Garcia 0-3 Halep
Svitolina 7-6 Muguruza
Wozniacki 6-3 Stephens

is halep gonna win lads?

cowardly act from a cowardly drumpfkin

what the fuck is halep doing

No

How is this 10is?

>halp

>Mugu getting broken 7 times
It hurts to live

Justice for that RG match.

>this match will go to 3 sets
>the atp match won't start til 10

Jesus Christ, Halepeño.

>Federer is 30-0 in Masters and Slams this year
why doesn't someone beat him?

>The absolute state of halep

what happened to the spicy belgian?

the state of the ATP is pretty sad atm

olderer dominating even playing like shit

good jinx

Go Shapovalov!

Better than the women's No.2 getting a double 1-5 and the No.1 having won only three tournaments in the year?

Vanistrator btfo

yeah WTA has been a mess for ages tho

imo since henin and clisjters retired

Is that better than the current world #1 having won only 1 (one) tournament this year simply because Federer couldn't see without lights and lost to Donskoy?

>penko-reacts-a-your-penis-size.jpg

The post era of Tiger Woods in golf right now is literally what's going to happen when Feddit retires

Delet this

I don't watch Golf, explain to me.

THIS COULD BE THE BEGINNING OF AN ERA

Not sure I want an Elderer era 2bh

Yea the next federer-btfos-youngguns-era lmao

Do you rate Elon Musk?

>NextGen vs Olderer
Gee, I wonder who will win.

Yes.

Shapavalov's mum looks a bit like navartalova

>that guy in the box nodding but not actually listening to her

Zverev's fit for this tournament could not be more German, what is he trying to prove?

livestream anyone?

>the future of tennis is russian imigrant kids

Tsn probably

Russians are ok

He is like number 7 in the waiting line to get into the Canadian gulags

Hes a jew, literally born in Israel

better than americans, i'd stop watching tennis if an american was doing really good.

Holy shit watching Shapovalov trying to volley is depressing

THIS IS A CLASSIC ALREADY

This shit is Djokovic-Federer lite.

>Denis Shapovalov (Russian: Дeниc Bиктopoвич Шaпoвaлoв; Hebrew: דניס שפובלוב; born April 15, 1999) is an Israeli-Canadian professional tennis player.
>Residence: Nassau, Bahamas
Science has gone too far.

This fuckboi will NEVER get any pussy if he doesn't develop a proper net-game

>white boi with a south korea cap
>fat guy with an oilers sweater and habs flag
what the fuck

>a Russian-Canadian-Jew-Caribbean hybrid
Good grief.

streamable.com/deyie

Canada lad

jelena has the best personality on tour

>tfw u will always b a sub-5.0 peasant

Is Shapovalov a twink?

Not on a df man
What did you mean by this?

assets.usta.com/assets/1/15/ExperiencedGuidelines_02142011_V2pdf.pdf
ackshually meant sub-4.0

He just doesn't let go this guy

Is it just me or are Zverev's quads bigger?

I'm zero, by this chart.

What is it people of the Americas and comparing the size of a man's car.

>white people

Why is there so few people posting in this thread?

This is a great semi-final of a Masters 1000, with 2 very promising young players of the next generation facing off each other.

And it's Saturday, so people are not busy with work.

I don't get it.
Is Sup Forums just bad?
Where else can I go to discuss tennis?

reddit. Not even kidding at least they discuss tennis

You made me go to tennisforum.com and stumble upon this

Israeli media translated article.

All photos of father of her child removed from her social media.

"The tennis player, who has won the Australian championship twice in the past year, has been contending for the past year for holding her eldest son with the help of jurist Zeev Valner, one of the leaders of the family in Israel.

Victoria Azarenka , one of the most successful tennis players in the world in recent years, has struggled over the past year to hold her eldest son with the help of an Israeli lawyer. If she won the trial, the tennis player promised to visit Israel as an honor to the state.

Victoria Azarenka, a citizen of Belarus and Monaco, who twice won the Australian Open and is now considered one of the richest women in white sports, released in July 2016 an exciting statement that she and her partner Billy McGee are expecting a baby, with all the implications for her sporting and economic career. The birth passed smoothly, and when she embraced the baby, Azarenka returned to play vigorously and regained her senior position in world sports.

A year later, in July 2017, after the couple's relationship ended, McGee went to the Beverly Hills court on the grounds that he was concerned about the abduction of the baby by Azarenka and during a brief period based on the McGowan documents, the court ordered the child to be held in Los Angeles He had held the seven-month-old baby and had kept Azarenka from sleeping with her baby.
Due to the complexity of the procedure, along with the local lawyer who represents the tennis player, she decided to turn to the Israeli lawyer Zeev Welner, one of the leaders of the family in Israel After two weeks of marathon preparation of the procedure, which was kept secret from the world media and from many fans, The decision concerning overnight stays and the urgent question of parental authority raised by Azarenka, which will be heard by the court in Belarus.

Valner has announced that he is also preparing a damages claim for the huge damage caused by the former partner and that Azarenka has already lost the upcoming tournament in Cincinnati and if it loses its participation in US Open at the end of the month, the cumulative damage will reach at least $ 10 million. The next hearing was scheduled for September and Valner knows that Azarenka's chances are very good. If she wins, the tennis player promised to reward the lawyer for coming to Israel and showing respect for the state. "

M1000 threads were always kinda dead.

Maybe people are too busy actually watching it. Also, maybe people know that Fedora is still gonna win tomorrow anyway.

>literally get two free points by just standing there while he double faults
>still can't break
>Can of Da

What the fuck
So if you're rich and famous you can promise to visit Israel and in return get a great lawyer?

Fucking kikes, I swear.

Really excited for this final

>Shapo defended 4 matchballs against Silva
Didn't know that

Anyone else see shapavolov's BH as similar to Stans?

BTFO

More like Dimitrov's