Confess

Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbcsqGYCUb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too perfect to confess

Are you me?

If I were anyone but myself, I'd be less perfect.

You're mum gay

Madonna's Hung Up is a perfect pop song.

I spent the whole day today just doing handstands in my house

Madonna was never good

Why?

Tik Tok (and other early Ke$ha songs) are enjoyable.

Swans isn't that good, although the song, "The Seer Returns," is fantastic.

Bjork I find overrated.

I enjoyed music today

>Swans isn't that good, although the song, "The Seer Returns," is fantastic.
That's what I used to think when I was a pleb

I never had the guts of learning an instrument or doing any creative endeavors but now I'm past that and I'm loving learning synthesis and production on ableton

Listen to The Great Annihilator. I bet you’ll like it if you liked that song.

I really enjoyed Joji's "In Tongues" EP and the only track on it below a 7/10 in "Bitter Fuck"

is*

I like The Impossible Kid more than Labor Days

So the blood will rush to my ears and I can listen to music in a higher quality. Also everyone know that music travels down and not up.

I'm happy for you user, which albums did you enjoy?

I can't sleep without music playing. It can be anything and it often helps me crack open albums to enjoy while more lucid and fertilizes my dreams. Probably listened to SAW II the most but last night I just threw Hvis Lyset Tar Oss and A Blaze in the Northern Sky on repeat. I've had to keep it down since I've got complaints from the neighbours.

I listened to non-sacred music.

I'm so sorry, Lord...

I walk the streets at night in a very long coat listening to music in my headphones and masturbating. I leave one arm in the sleeve and stuff the other arm with newspaper to make a realistic arm while my other arm is free to mess around. The music I listen to is Heart & Bonnie Tyler mainly but some Tool.

I still buy CDs

me too

Only when the album's not on vinyl

metoo

I love two of Tycho's albums
>Dive
>Epoch

I listen to citypop on youtube.

The apostles were not very nice, some of them. They left Jesus to have to swim to the boat. He didn't walk he swam,. but they were all "walking on water!" when they were probably wondering if he'd drown. That's why Satan is a good person, he realises it's an untruth. It's a theological idea from about 1,000 years ago that is in some part around today in heavy meal.

kek, wtaf

If I can't be one of the first five posts in a chart thread, I don't bother posting because I don't like rec'ing other people stuff and just want to be spoonfed most of the time.

I like New Order more than Joy Division.

I claim to have seen a vision of Genesis P. Orridge before I slept.

We've all done this.

i once downloaded motioninjoy specifically to connect my ps3 controller to my pc, then put it in permanent vibration and held it against the part that connects my head and foreskin until I came

This is normal. If you don't do this then you are a gay anyway

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrracuda !

I'm at such low point in my life that I cried listening to Linkin Park

when I'm very drunk I like to take long walks and listen to I Have a Special Plan for This World on repeat

i actually really like 6ix9ine

i gave a naked city album a better rating on rym than it deserves because the album cover is great and the genre tags are really cool

are you god?

I only like misery business by Paramore, the rest is kinda shit

No.

I am going to murder gookmoot if he doesn't fix image uploads in 10 mins

starting to feel that the only stuff worth listening to is classical, jazz and hip-hop
rock is so fucking boring

Lil Pump has more talent than any other souncloud rapper/pop rapper

>and hip-hop

I like at least 3 Panic! at the Disco albums

I agree.
Also the entire Immaculate Collection is gold.

I unironicllly listen to this
youtu.be/XbcsqGYCUb0

oh yeah I don't mean to compare them

hip-hop is dumb as fuck but at least it's fun, which is pretty much the only thing I expect from popular music

I listen to pagan music. Forgive me, father.

Penis stiffys
, Uhh
Cum real sticky, Uhh
Finna dick me, Uhh
Booty hole fifty Cocks

Agreed.

I don't get Radiohead

are you fucking kidding me?

>rock
>boring
really? what is so boring in rock?
Give me few boring bands or tracks,,m8

I love Vocaloid music, and I only listen to music that I've found through here to find inspiration for music that I want to make eventually with Miku being the singer for all of my songs. She's the reason why I haven't killed myself yet.

angelic 2 the core didn't phase me as it should have when i listened to it. I listened to it to see what was it that made it such a bad album. I wanted to hate it but I didn't.

I killed Sup Forums image posting
AMA

Is Vocaloid the only software of its kind? Are there free/opensource alternatives?

Are you a girl?

If you like

i am the one who makes the dozen kanye thread each day. i am not a bad person, i am just bored and like to see people overreact in frustration and anger.

I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2010 and I feel like it's not the same board anymore and I hate it because I listened to so many albums you people are only discovering now. I've been a participant of all those discussions and I'm tired of it now.

The only Beatles song I really like is A Day In The Life. Am I retarded?

me neither, what's the deal?

not really, lots of people don't like them.

Don't you have altar-boys to molest, Catholic man?

If it’s genuinely the ‘only’ Beatles song you like, then yes. If that was an exaggeration and you actually do like other songs but maybe not as much, still yes.

Why do you like it?

Madonna has some great bangers.

UTAU is the free and open source alternative to Vocaloid with Yamine Renri being the best UTAU singer imo.

patrician opinion

Rhinestone Cowboy is a great song

I don't get Bjork but I wish I did?

Me too

understandable

lol mans fucked a 13 year old

Same. They're just unfathomably boring.

Also I think I'm 'growing out' of rock music, and when I hear something that doesn't incorporate electronic instrumentation or hip hop rhythms to an extent, it's beginning to sound bland and uninspired. I will say, however, excess effects pedals are a good remedy for this.

damn, they really can't tell you nothin

Normie, everyone knows u cant look cool unless u only play unlistenable experimental music that consists solely of sounds from a 1988 saab 900 (four door of course)

Tell us more about it.

>jazz and hip-hop rock

is this all one genre

I have 10 LPs but no record player.

I actually enjoy gucci gang

That album is actually one of my favorite pop albums.

That was me.
When I finally looked into her, I spent a good hour watching all her music videos and wondering why she was so weird/why people like the abrasive voice.
And then I did the same thing the next night.
And then again the next night

That's when it happened and she's literally top 5 for me now.

I don't understand how the /daily/ threads work with the charts 'n stuff.

Ya Paramore doesn't do it for me, don't understand why people are so crazy for her, esp her new stuff.

Been here since 2010 too.

Those were the golden years.

I don't care about music anymore. It all just reminds me of my ex

Patrician spotted

I enjoy listening to ke$ha

I am sexually attracted to lou reed and scott walker.
I think I'm gay

I heard the entire discography of Sum 41 when i was an angsty teen

It's a personal memory.

disgusting