two headed bear..

muh dic

muh FUCKING dic

delicious demon

LOOK at this semen demon.

she was just being a cute

>you shouldn't let poets lie to you

C U T E ! ! !

it's a metaphor for objective experience of reality. She 'understood' the tv in her own subjective way, with all the houses, elevators etc. and that's kinda beautiful.
The Danish book is seen as evil because it contains the scientific, objective explanation that would ruin that childlike curiosity.
The video itself is a little work of art on the importance of subjectivity in our modern society

This but unironically

cumbeggy eyes

yeah definitely. my kinda forest creature.

first insightful post on a bjork thread in a long time

You are autistic and no woman will touch your junk

I'm not autistic, I just appreciate her art

don't listen to that guy, he just wants to spread his depressive despair. always think about art.

Life is depression. That's why you're here

Not true. I'm here because I make art all day, and you have to have something to distract yourself in your off-time, when you're not out or doing something else worthwhile, and I don't watch television, so...

Depression is for cunts.

Fuck off

Get fucked yourself, you drag. You're fucking worthless. And I love life.

why so insecure? if you were really so sure of yourself you wouldn't feel the need to bring other people down on a Sup Forums thread..

why is bjork so cute?

Get fucked. I'd happily make peace with you, that's my default policy with anyone, but you know you don't want it that way. Because you're psychotic and jealous, and pretty much warped and fucked in every possible way. The world will legitimately be better when you finally kill yourself, and I'm sure you will.

Ok but she didn't actually understand how a TV works at all

>Because you're psychotic and jealous, and pretty much warped and fucked in every possible way. The world will legitimately be better when you finally kill yourself, and I'm sure you will.
Yep, I'm sure your art is a true reflection of the miraculous piece of work that you are, you gentle, tender soul

Hey user you come off as a complete pseud when you try to psychoanalyse people based on a handful of one line anonymous posts.

f l a t
l
a
t

*tips fedora*

the biggest kek was that capacitors in that TV could have killed here if TV was recently plugged.

really? what charge do those things hold that they can kill someone after being unplugged?

It depends on voltage, not charge

100-200 volts can kill if touched even unplugged and that what bjork did in that video

bjork cannot be killed

Daily reminder that grimes and Bjork are the same person, both are so self absorbed and attention hungry that they literally put more effort into their photo shoots than their music, because they like being seen as weird and different in the eyes of men (who want to be with them) and women (who want to be them). It's all a big ego trip and I wouldn't be surprised if these whores have fucked hundreds of guys

>Depression is for cunts.
come off it

>Get fucked.
HOWLING

because she is

well at least bjork actually makes good music. grimes is just self absorbed

Yes, grimes is self absorbed. As is Bjork. Sure, Bjork makes better music, but at the same time also teams up with talented producers for each album, so it really makes me think. But still, both are attention seeking whores

>t. person who hates wemen

I think the Danish Book is a force of good. It helped to show Björk new things about the TV, while also letting her freely interpret it the way she wants. The childlike nature remains. The Poet is the antagonist, as he forced her to avoid the TV, so that she wouldn't be allowed the childlike wonder of the cities and elevators.

it's sarcasm. "You shouldn't let poets lie to you" is the most ironic thing she could've said. And there's a reason that it's specifically a Danish book. The Danes held iceland as a colony for hundreds of years and surpressed their art to basically pure literature.
The icelandic artists still hold resentment against the Danes for that.
That little video is just packed with subtle stabs and witty comments like that. All the while deceiving you with her gullible appearance. She knows exactly what she's doing.

cause she's smarter than you

you niggers can't even form basic sentences. Get the fuck off this board

Who are the niggers

If you knew anything about the particular guy I was responding to (I know him, actually, the guy stalks me), you'd have contempt for him to.

Bump

Am I the guy you're referring to? cause I've literally never come across you before. I wrote How would you know anyway, it's all anonymous?

No I wasn't talking about you, I liked your comment.

Perhaps it wasn't the guy, the one who was saying 'life is depression' a little further down the thread.

Some awful guy followed me from another board years ago, after getting a grudge against me and putting spyware on my computer. I called him out and he has stalked me ever since. He's constantly posting stupid toxic shit at me, trying to make me depressed and angry and whatnot. Typical obsessive stalker behavior I guess. It's pretty easy to spot him usually, and most of his posts are repetitive and have a decided intention. But anyways it's impossible to make me depressed so it's a lost cause.

how does he know it's you, does he have your ip or st? if so you should report it

we are all a group of super mega hackers called anonymous we reek havoc on the deepwebs and strike fear into the heart of american governments. didn't you learn anything from cnn?

He ran a message board I used to frequent, so he could see my ip as admin. He's also rich and has tech resources. He was known for getting into weird grudge matches with people on the internet, and I haplessly found myself the target of one of his grudges one day. Really weird, because I generally never spoke with him, but he was passive aggressive towards me, and I (younger then and not very mature myself) called him 'resentful'. I think he also just was curious about who I was, because I was this unknown character saying some interesting things in a community of critics and I think a couple of them got curious and decided to illegally pry. I didn't expect him to be a sociopath with some kind of obsessive disorder but oh well. But yeah, he can see everything I do online.

See that's why it's bad to judge someone off a single comment. I thought you were just being an ass to a random guy, hope you get that stalker problem fixed. And otherwise just get a new ip and do a clean sweep of your hard drive if it gets too bad

No, I'm sorry too. It was late, and sometimes when I'm tired and shitposting late I'll fling nasty comments at people who perhaps might as well be the guy. He makes it really obvious when it's him, because he's trying to creep me out, but still. Thanks though, appreciate it.

>And otherwise just get a new ip and do a clean sweep of your hard drive if it gets too bad

Oh, I have, I have. Many times over.