Cowboys @ Rams Preseason Game Thread

Kickoff at 8PM CST
Pre-Game show is on now.

Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Travis Frederick, and Jaylon Smith are not expected to play this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsarefree.xyz/nfltv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is way too earlier for the bread, but I'll bite.

What are the odds that Goff is a once-in-a-generation busy?

Zeke is guity

Rams will win cap this

Seriously? Game doesnt even start for another hour

Anyways rasms

Who here thinks Zeke got off light because Goodell is pandering to the Cowboys

should have been permaban

what is going on in this picture

Goff will have a long drawn out mediocre career
Like Stafford and others

You need to spend more time on the internet. It's an edit of pic related

I've seen this before, just not enough to fucking memorize it. It's a shitty meme anyway.

FACTS

>4 witnesses deny seeing the alleged incident occurring, including one witness that was in the car with them and a security guard

>Text messages were leaked showing that the alleged victim was trying to set up Ezekiel Elliot and feeding a story to her friends to lie about including as in this picture, the word "Lie" explicitly

>No charges were ever filed, was not arrested or found deserving to be arrested/detained by police

>The district attorney dropped the case, this happened in Ohio, there was a separate investigation that happened in Texas that came to the same conclusion

>The alleged victim attacked a women during this incident according to the testimony of a security guard and Zeke had no involvement in his fight, which explains her bruises she took a picture of a released the day after the incident and then claimed it was domestic violence, not her committing assault

>Stafford is medi-

I've already BTFO of this argument, and this isn't a Loins bread, so I won't take the bait

>doubting Goff with Watkins

You will be shown the light this season

I havent seen it.
Let me guess, it hinges on cherry picking his 5000 yard season?

Rams will have a winning season

Goff is mentally trash, no matter what injury prone receiver you trade for
Getting slammed to the ground over and over with his shit Oline wont help

THIS

BITCH

IS

IN

SANE

/hokie/ here, any Ramsbro know the odds of seeing my boy Rogers play?

>six straight 4,200 yard seasons

Okay I'll stop, this isn't a Loins thread.

Insane in da membrane

>big number mean big good

So I was right

Any streams boys?

LET ZEKE EAT

#FreeZeke

#FucktheNFL

#BradyWasInoccent

#YouAreNotAboveTheLaw

>mfw going to my seat and seeing all these soft pawgs in tanks and mini shorts

life of cali brehs

lmao

dubs and rams make the playoffs

Fact, there will be more people in he crowd with Cowboys jerseys than Rams jerseys.

Also

#FreeZeke

Fuck you

I can't wait for this game to start. Jets Titans is a real snoozefest.

aware me on this zeke scandal

>i dont pay attention to the news

I miss the Raiders. They should've come home

but i guess ill roll with the St Louis Rams of Los Angeles

Prepare to be Rammed cowshit golryhunters

Bitch be lying, Zeke be destroying evidences n shieet, NFL being extra careful about domestic violence, min 6 game suspension after the Ray Rice incident

>stafford
>mediocre
Lots of people that dont follow the nfl post in these threads ive noticed

I don't think the NFL is rigged on the player level. But I definitely think certain teams are shown favoritism in calls during the "call to the booth." I think one of the best things for the NFL right now would be for the Rams to be a good team, and could imagine the NFL wanting to pull some strings so they're at least competitive

>accused by psycho ex gf (who you were only in a non serious sexual relationship with, but paid the rent for because you're that guy) of physical abuse after an incident in public outside of an apartment complex, in a parking lot, after coming out of a car you just parked in
>pretty much all this happens
>NFL investigates this
>closes case after evidence found isn't good enough
>reopen case after Zeke gets famous and is a main contributor for the Cowboys sudden win streak
>drag on this investigation for an entire year
>suddenly after it's all done and well into the off season word leaks it's become serious
>word is there's a suspension imminent
>first thought to be 1-2 games
>it's announced recently to be 6 games
>everyone blindsided
>now looks way more serious than first thought
>painting the picture to the public Zeke is guilty of something despite it contradicting two different investigations by the police and a court hearing with a judge, witness testimony, text messages, and conflicting and contradictory testimony by the accuser

>now shit has hit the fan hard

>Zeke can appeal but it doesn't look good for him
>this may become a bigger issue if Zeke and Jerry Jones take this to court
>Jerry Jones has in the past taken the NFL to court and win before, is not afraid to do so as he's the richest sports team owner in the entire world
>pretty much impending Defaltegate 2.0, except Jerry won't flinch like Kraft did before taking it to the supreme court

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Rams
>threatening

Also

>soccer field

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sportsarefree.xyz/nfltv/

>straight bangs
gross

Watkins??? Le ebin wide receiving meme???

This bitch would destroy you with rape and abuse allegations if you broke up with her.

Sorry, but I'm over fawning over roasties, this image does nothing for me but incite disgust.

NFL suspended Ray Rice for only two games for knocking out his fucking wife in an elevator, the video went public and people got mad and the NFL went "wtf, we didn't know fans care about domestic abuse"

Then made the minimum punishment for DV 6 games, and Zeke gets caught up in a completely vague and muddied DV accusation where it isn't really clear whether he did anything or if the girl is a gold-digging slut framing him, and got suspended for 6 games with absolutely no real evidence proving he's guilty.

JUST PLAY ZEKE THE WHOLE GAME

Amazing how changing the horns to white made the rams unis go from shit to 2smoove

But Stafford literally is not good.

It looks pretty odd, I dont like it

>Game is on CBS
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ROMO COMMENTATING?

Christ Zeke, you're lucky she was fully retarded and thought she could get away with it despite all the freaking witnesses including the other woman she assaulted.
If she actually had a triple digit IQ the entire Cowboys Offense could have been trapped in a Gone Girl thriller for the next few seasons, thank God Zeke likes his white girls as deflated as Brady likes his balls

Production is by the Cowboy's own network.

>Dallass

TOP KEK

all according to keikaku

He's good to all the lion fans that jumped on the wagon in 2011, and now pretend they have been fans forever.

Did that actually happen?

>the state of Dallas special teams

>Gurley

Has Gurley regressed or is the Rams OL bad?

a little bit of both, plus the rams players pretty much gave up last season

Both

The oline has always been bad, its going to make Gurley regress

>the state of a UDRFA given a chance to make the team and fucking up

TOP KEK

RAM IT

Best preseason game so far

>Holy rollering that shit

That guy had a 1% chance of making the team. Now it's 0%.

So this is how the rams get TDs

That's the worst TD I've ever seen in my life.

FUCK DALASS

Its not like Goff is going to be able to get them any other way

Guilty until proven innocent when you are a threat to a friend of Goodell's

Hopefully when they take it to the highest court they force some kind of check and ballance over the commissioner, if not force his resignation. There is more evidence of his absolute nepotistic bias than anything on Zeke and it's a shame that the networks are going to side and blast in favor of Goodell and destroy the kid's good name.

>cowcucks d

Kupp is legit

>draft all time bust at QB
>go out of your way to surround him with former Bills WRs, as if they ever did anything
>rasm

That isn't accounted as a TD to him.

Does that count as a TD pass for Goff?

At least they're actually trying to get WRs for him this time. Their last QB they just couldn't stop drafting mediocre RBs long enough to get him anything.

bait

They should be getting offensive linemen instead

>it recorded as a goff td pass

This.
Nothing the bills did made these WRs true blue level.
Making them catch from a worse QB than ever before won't make them any better

Baby steps. They haven't had a line worth mentioning in at least a decade. Maybe with their next "franchise" QB they'll realize that protection is important.

fuck kellen moore

ugly throwing form, left handed faggot

That was underthrown as fuck.

Is Moore good?

no and the cowboys have had some hard on for him for a few years now

i dont know why

Is the rasm D actually good, or am I drunk?

>no dak, zeke, witten, beasley

They actually have an offensive minded coach now though instead of footfetishfattie

No.

>is the Rams D actually good
I don't know, they're playing against the Cowboys 2nd team. You tell me.

>goff does absolutely nothing
>already pull him

boo

Why the fuck don't the Rams just switch to the LA royal blue/yellows? 90% of the crowd shows up with those colors, obviously we want that. It bothers me a bit, and can't get into Rams games just because of that.

Their D isn't any good. Their secondary has literally always sucked and their pass rush dropped dead over the past couple seasons. Watch, they'll be giving up more yards through the air this year than anybody in the league.

>Goff only played one drive

Fucking pussy

Hopefully Mannion can be a replacement for Goff if he fails us this season

Its all about the money, want to sell new jerseys

>1st down was a good running play
>2nd down was a terrible throw by the QB
>3rd down was a blitz that Dak would have destroyed but Moore panicked on

Lol

>Orlovsky on the sideline
Wait, Dan Orlovsky's still in the league? How? He's never been more than a mediocre third string QB for what seems like a decade, maybe more.

Those are outdated. This new ones are crisp

>nfl fantasy "boss" commercial
Why does Bomani jones stand like he's held up by wires making that retarded Angela Merkel triangle with his hands? Very awkward looking