This is album is satanic even though sadye is reigning king of anti-solfeggio freqs

this is album is satanic even though sadye is reigning king of anti-solfeggio freqs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did you start a new thread I can't even post a picture of a green freg

;(

loaded with occult luciferianism

POST SAUCE OF THIS CUMRAG I SWEAR IM GONNA NUT

bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/

band camp? fuck that shit, listen on tidal

extrapolate

look at the titles for sadye album and you will see a clear narrative of the safe and innocent who are merely on the 'mountain' of purgatory lured by the 'butterfly', becoming mindcontrolled like this poor girl ho has become an mkultra sex slave and has to shhh the listener from the voice of the god of light with dissonant, anti-solfeggio frequency hidden in the album's seemingly innocent ambient tones. then track 3 is about the veil of secrecy, track 4 is embracing 'caim' as president of hell. just look at the titles, it is a slow journey of repetition and seemingly peaceful music that becomes more and more depraved until you descend into the 'nitnth circle' an absolute crash into hell, the almost complete ambsense of anything BUT the anti-solfeggio to leave you depressed and then reaching for n othing but materials and wanton lust like this poor slave. look at her dead expression on this and the cover of sadye, and look at the afrtist's side prject new video the mkultra whore has occult tattoos and lion shirt haha can it be more obvious and blatant! this album look at the titles, listen! listen to the river plegethon, a river of boiling blood on fire deep in hell and the suicide woods, for those who commit violence against themselves. and the last track is called dis! a name of satan. i keep rying to warn people because more and mpore people fall prey to these sad whores, end up liking this music and become ;lost without the voice of light and only the dark empty music to fill thier space

not bad

sure is schizo in here

make the fun all you can bjut the truth will come to exposure, no one can outrun the god of light. you think it is a nice allure of sex on the picture and entices and seduces to listen and it already has you

what is sad is this pooor girl who is now nothing more then m k ultrasex s;lave prop

so sad the she was probably going to do great things and then had her mind stolen by a luciferian organization

this is album for killing oneself

can you please be banned for spam?

i am not the spam, am truth

i am not the spam, am truth. maybe you are mind controlled and afraid to hear it

the program that is running sees what you are looking at and copies you to show you what you are

this album laight is a remark on how to go into hell like the album sadye, they are doing ambient and now beats and majek is erotic dance do you really believe this artist did all this music- it is under control of forces and being pushed and this model is a professional and pretending they are just indy it is impossible humble ambient musics are imposed with this tier of piossbiles and obvious influence and infilatration of her as monarch programmed and now the band taken over to be used as a way to push frequences that distort your reality and cloud god's voice with sound and ideas of hell and inrigue of the satan, and the videos are all fals spirtual to ake away the power you are under a brainwashing, this music must be removed from streaming apple and spotify as a safety hazard

alwauys the silence and secretcy

Oh cool I love when you pretend to be ironic about conspiracy shit even though you obviously kind of believe in it in a way, which is laughable.

i believe it all, i never say anything to deceive, you must be faithless

even her pants are occult

lucifer is not the light, he is the shadow

lucifer is also known as the "light-bringer."

what do you make of that?

hey i also responded to you here:
and here: