crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/436738/donald-trump-alt-right-personality-cult
youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Bl9zAM5A4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/17/obama-admin-pace-issue-one-million-green-cards-migrants-majority-muslim-countries/
youtube.com/watch?v=lYChqtFygRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/743860665060732928
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ097mFTDA
youtube.com/watch?v=fB93OEH_r40
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/polling_fantasies_heavily_biased_against_trump.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/16/donald-trump-lgbt-starting-like-donald-trump/
breitbart.com/video/2016/06/16/gop-sen-mark-kirk-trump-too-bigoted-and-racist-to-be-president/
strawpoll.me/10509861/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hmmdz-RI6A
youtube.com/watch?v=FRs6KKjDm1o
youtube.com/watch?v=JBs29Zvsluw
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/17/breitbart-ranked-1-in-the-world-for-political-social-media-beats-huffpo-by-2-million/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/16/richard-armitage-plans-vote-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MrO4avx30
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/17/nyt-unlikely-savior-george-w-bush-help-endangered-republicans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOOOVMENT

My work has been acknowledged!

nationalreview.com/article/436738/donald-trump-alt-right-personality-cult
>Anyone who posts about Trump’s flagging poll numbers is instantly declared to be a shill, for either Hillary, the Jews, or both.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO, even the press can tell how biased you are when reality is pointed out!

youtu.be/QQ2QevndGLg

Reminder:

GET IN HERE

>ching chong ching ching chang chong

Okay.

POLLS ARE FLAWED

This is a way to steal the election from trump without anyone noticing
Don't fall for it

"With regard to the Reuters/Ipsos poll in question, you can drill into the detailed polling data. Of the 1,276 respondents, 628 (49.2%) were Democrats, just 498 (39.0%) were Republicans, and 112 (8.8%) were independents, and the remaining 38 (3.0%) were members of another party.

A 10.2% margin of Democrats over Republicans? And anyone seriously thinks this poll is representative of the American public's true voting intentions?

Ridiculous.

Gallup has reliable long-term historical data on party affiliations, and as of the latest data in late May, the split is 28% to 27% for Democrats over Republicans. That would be a 1% advantage to the Democrats, not 10.2% as the Reuters/Ipsos poll has in its makeup.
If we rebalance this poll to align with the actual composition of the voting public, Clinton's lead magically disappears, and we are left with a statistical tie.

We'll also deal with that flawed Fox News poll referred to by NRO. It shows Clinton ahead of Trump 42% to 39% in the direct match-up, or also up by 39% to 36% when Gary Johnson is thrown in. And then we look behind the curtain for the answer to the following question: "When you think about politics, do you think of yourself as a Democrat or a Republican?"

The Fox News poll split is a 6% advantage to the Democrats, 41% to 35%, over the Republican respondents, as compared to an even split in the previous polls by this outlet. Take that bias away, and we have at least a statistical tie, or, more likely, a slight Trump lead.

Watching the race play out, it is rather disgusting to see the clearly problematic polling data being repeatedly trotted out and then uncritically regurgitated in both the mainstream and even conservative media."

hey muhammed
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Bl9zAM5A4

R/the_Donald is nowhere to be seen on the front page.

Have the Jews neutered it?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/17/obama-admin-pace-issue-one-million-green-cards-migrants-majority-muslim-countries/

>Obongo importing tons of subhumans who will never assimilate

Where tf are the Europeans or educated individuals.

>POLLS ARE FLAWED
POLLS ARE FLAWED
>POLLS ARE FLAWED
POLLS ARE FLAWED

This is a way to steal the election from trump without anyone noticing
Don't fall for it

"With regard to the Reuters/Ipsos poll in question, you can drill into the detailed polling data. Of the 1,276 respondents, 628 (49.2%) were Democrats, just 498 (39.0%) were Republicans, and 112 (8.8%) were independents, and the remaining 38 (3.0%) were members of another party.

A 10.2% margin of Democrats over Republicans? And anyone seriously thinks this poll is representative of the American public's true voting intentions?

Ridiculous.

Gallup has reliable long-term historical data on party affiliations, and as of the latest data in late May, the split is 28% to 27% for Democrats over Republicans. That would be a 1% advantage to the Democrats, not 10.2% as the Reuters/Ipsos poll has in its makeup.
If we rebalance this poll to align with the actual composition of the voting public, Clinton's lead magically disappears, and we are left with a statistical tie.

We'll also deal with that flawed Fox News poll referred to by NRO. It shows Clinton ahead of Trump 42% to 39% in the direct match-up, or also up by 39% to 36% when Gary Johnson is thrown in. And then we look behind the curtain for the answer to the following question: "When you think about politics, do you think of yourself as a Democrat or a Republican?"

The Fox News poll split is a 6% advantage to the Democrats, 41% to 35%, over the Republican respondents, as compared to an even split in the previous polls by this outlet. Take that bias away, and we have at least a statistical tie, or, more likely, a slight Trump lead.

Watching the race play out, it is rather disgusting to see the clearly problematic polling data being repeatedly trotted out and then uncritically regurgitated in both the mainstream and even conservative media."

youtube.com/watch?v=lYChqtFygRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m6s

How many will Soros bus into Cleveland?

(fin)
Youre right, we should double our efforts to get Trump elected, thanks for inspiring me

Nice pasta, shills.

1 so instead of realizing you have several commonalities with muslims, you're for killing all of the above to cover your cognitive dissonance.

2 Unless you want to say that muslims are completely right on the jews and killing them wherever they're found, but their civil rights violations don't make up for that?
the civil rights they dont have but israel does?

It's either the first, the second, or this;
3 you only disagree with them on a religious basis, and thus are guilty of using the same mindset as the mudslimes.

Move to the middle east and fuck goats already.

hey guys i left for a couple days after the orlando shooting thing since i learned that it was a false flag and it kinda fucked me up also i went to Sup Forums for e3. did anything happen for the past 4 days and did trump do anything for his birthday?

Reddit changed the r/all algorithm to promote "diversity".

Admin basically said fuck you to them.

>Alaska
That's a rare one

Who in here's going to the rally today. I'm planning to be there 3 hours early so I can find parking and get my hat signed.

Time to support the LGBTQ community!
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/743860665060732928

That's real fucking rich coming from you, Mongol. Don't you have a bull to prep?

a tad bit on the spammy side, don't you say?

I have never seen a Miller speech

Give me his best one

Wow, you've convinced me
I am now #MentallyHill

there you go
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ097mFTDA

Go back to /v
>you can't even vote

For anyone who didn't see the protester video

youtube.com/watch?v=fB93OEH_r40

Super interesting

POLL Shills BTFO

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/polling_fantasies_heavily_biased_against_trump.html

Well, to counter the recent shill tactic to point out to RCP misleading poll average I'll be posting an updated set of charts.

The first (pic related) is the linear trend from 2016-01-01 to 2016-06-15. Although it shows a decrease in Trump numbers Hillary took a much harder drop in the same period.

Remember this is the trend. Simply connecting the first and last poll in the period doesn't show the trend, only the difference between those two data points.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/16/donald-trump-lgbt-starting-like-donald-trump/

The line isn't too long but you might want to get here before 2.

Well, they brought it on themselves, endlessly flooding the feeds just like the pathetic Berners.

how is everyone on their redpilling quotas?

Yeah, that'd work pretty well actually. Just something to force liberals to confront the giant fucking elephant in the room for once.

>tries to make fun of me
>can't even write Sup Forums right

>he thinks I care about his links
K. Keep giving me (you)s, if you so desire.

It's in the Dallas video in the OP.

FIRST for anti-semitic waifus!

>Thursday on Chicago’s WLS-AM 890, “Big John Howell Show,” facing a tough reelection, Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) said he will not support presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump because “he’s too bigoted and racist.”

>Kirk said, “I do not support Hillary Clinton and I told the public that I did not support Donald Trump, either. I think he’s too bigoted and racist for the Land of Lincoln.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/06/16/gop-sen-mark-kirk-trump-too-bigoted-and-racist-to-be-president/

important trump poll
strawpoll.me/10509861/

P O S T Y O U R R A R E S

Second chart is the 30 days moving average. It averages all the polls in the previous 30 days of a certain date, displaying the long term trend of the data and insulating the trend from the clear outliers.

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hmmdz-RI6A
keep in mind we keep killing your friends every single day

Combined with info suggesting it should be more equal, or have more independents/republicans slightly

Remember to always ignore the shills, especially the Finland one.

It's over for /r/The_Donald

Remember:

Reddit admins are leftist cucks

Reddit's parent company is ((())) controlled

Reddit is bleeding out on VC capital, and has a shit tier revenue stream

Correct The Record(TM) and the SuperPACs are shoveling money into reddit's pockets through the back door

There is really no fighting it, /r/The_Donald is pretty much quarantined. They will let 1 or 2 token posts reach /r/all per day and that's it. The admins choose which ones.

Sampling also plays a very big part in those polls. RCP does disproportionately poll in democrat heavy areas to give the impression that Trump is doing worse than he is

Outed himself as readit. Fucking fags are all over this board.

>he thinks I'm from Palestine for some reason
K.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRs6KKjDm1o

Based Asians for Trump

well summer is here so expect this board to go to shit

Why link it when it's down?

ofc you """"arent"""" im just having fun watching those
youtube.com/watch?v=JBs29Zvsluw

Goys. The establishment is scared. It looks like Brietbart is getting more hits than Huffo or CNN...

I mean fuck me running.

This is more important than any polls.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/17/breitbart-ranked-1-in-the-world-for-political-social-media-beats-huffpo-by-2-million/

>They hate Jews so that means their medieval Shariah tyrannies are perfectly acceptable
>If you want both removed from existence that means you love one more
What the fuck is the matter with you?

Me. I won't be able to make it until 4:30 though, so I'm probably not getting shit.

I'm out in Katy. I couldn't even make it there by 2:00 if I tried. Do you really need to be there 5 hours early to get your shit signed?

Keep them coming. How many can you find?

Lol even the dailykrap is getting more than nbcucks

Just woke up. did I miss anything?

>OY VEY WHY AREN'T THEY GIVING CNN MORE HITS, FIX IT NOW SCHLOMO GOLDSTEIN OR I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR SHEKELS

Third chart is similar to the previous one, but in a 14 days moving average. Worst than the 30d moving average and yet, still better than the RCP.

Notice that with the Y axis showing the full range the difference, even if it increases in this chart, is still within the margin of error (3%) or very close.

JESUS CHRIST GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

MODS MODS MODS

Where else do you go for good conservative news?

oh i have alot where those came from
you got lucky im not on my main computer so no folder here

>Breitbart News would like to thank all its readers for their continued interest and support.

the huffington post isn't even news. it's propaganda. it's absolutely lost on me how people can actually take that garbage seriously

I bet some back dealing with Hillary's shekels have something to do with that

Finns do mostly suck, so this isn't surprising.

Keep it up Israelbro, you've been posting some top tier entertainment the past couple threads

>breitbart-ranked-1-in-the-world-for-political-social-media-beats-huffpo-by-2-million/

Wew lad

Paid shilling is marketing. It's against board rules.

>President George W. Bush’s Secretary of State Richard Armitage plans to vote for Hillary Clinton instead of the presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

>“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I would vote for Hillary Clinton,” Armitage stated during an interview with Politico. “He doesn’t appear to be a Republican, he doesn’t appear to want to learn about issues. So, I’m going to vote for Mrs. Clinton.”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/16/richard-armitage-plans-vote-hillary-clinton/

take a look at your buddies
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3MrO4avx30

True. I'm compiling the data from each poll to account for that but, for now, the objective is to point out the inaccuracies of the current way to present the polls.

>facing a tough reelection

I guess he didn't want to be elected again or he's felt the Johnson

I like how these useful idiots think they are still persecuted and 'against da system xD' while politicians and the media cheer them on.

this baby is now a Trump supporter

>the one conservative news outlet is getting more views then nine liberal news outlets.

He actually means 'more neocon' and that Hillary is a Saudi-owned idiot who destroys countries and thinks Americans are the slaves of the rest of the world - that's what he likes.

Lol I've been to Finland before, more Muhammad's there than Baghdad. This little Muhammad is scared, very scared. He hides in fear of losing his beloved Muslim brothers, I'm sorry little Muhammad.

I see YEB! told him to make his choice public to serve as a 'fuck you'.

It does seem they're literally picking them. There's no rhyme or reason for what's there.

Whatever, was never intended to constantly get on the front page. Just get in there and trigger assholes and redpill normies.

why is the one finn nigger wearing black

>still going
This is getting beyond boring, so I won't reply to these pointless videos anymore.

Holy fuck, is this the battle of the Ruby Ford?

Donald Trump: Strenght hero, melee, support, crowd-control

Make America Great Again: by sheer charisma Trump inspires one teammate. Buffs are amplified in their effect and duration is increased by 20/30/40/50%, healing the respective teammate is increased by 50%

Trump Tower: Trump gains control over a tower for 3/4/5/6 seconds. It also deals pure damage during the duration. Can be cast on enemy towers.

Art of The Deal: using his business skills, Donald Trump boosts the economy of your team. Each teammate gets a 6/8/10/12% income boost.

We need to Build a Wall: Donald Trump erects a wall between Radiant and Dire. Every hero caught on the enemy side or Rosh pit becomes invulnerable and gets teledeported to his fountain. Enemy heroes have to pay a fee of 150/250/350 gold for Trump, while Donald needs to spend 150/250/350 gold.

Hey retard, Finland has almost no migrants of any sort.

no need ill just keep em coming.
great entertiment and reminder for what were dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

Little Muhammad! You can't say that!

Seeing a historical pattern...

>breitbart is doing better than cnn
Well fuck me running, that's terrific news. Good job Milo you queer, good job indeed.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/17/nyt-unlikely-savior-george-w-bush-help-endangered-republicans/

>Cucks crying for help
>McCain, the Ayotte spic or whatever the fuck she is, etc.

Good find. Will read the whole thing.

Here's a cat.

I'm not a Muslim, I don't give a shit.

Then, the next to useless 7d moving average. It is the more similar to the RCP methodology of averaging and it shows.

Look how that huge outlier in the beginning of May completely skews the chart for a week and then it goes back to normal.

That is the exact effect we are seeing this week because of the Bloomberg poll, as soon as the rest of the polls come the real difference between the candidates will be less pronounced.