What went wrong?

What went wrong?

A lion savagely attacked the herd of elephants.

i dunno. what have they done lately?

neo-conservativism

Treasonous scum, basically.

That's just it, nothing.
They put up Cruz and Jeb Bush (lol) as frontrunners for their own campaign and lost to a guy who's not even a conservative

Nationalism my man, Nationalism. Conservatives shriveled up and became cucks. Those who have a set of balls became nationalists. Like me I was a tea party conservative Untill the cuckservative republicans betrayed us.

They tried to stop Trump

Greed

This. The halfway liberals of the rising generation became puppets for the conservative old guard, which are no better than the good ol' boys club of Southern Democrats.

Jews, user

Same thing that went wrong with everything else

The old guard Republican blue bloods were always moderates who looked down their noses at Christian and southern conservatives and anyone else wasn't in the skull and bones.

Neoconservatives care about big business, Israel, and "national security" over privacy/constitution

Other than those three issues they may as well be Democrats (open borders, amnesty, internationalist, ambivalent to gay "rights", opposed to states rights, willing to compromise on gun control, ambivalent to taxation and growth of government)

The reason it's fair to call Hillary a neocon is that Neocons are on the left hand side of the spectrum

neoconservatism

They didn't listen to the people and they caved into accusations of racism, sexism, islamophobia, homophobia, and all the other isms and phobias, and now we are stuck with a complete moron named Donald Trump because he was the only person who could have taken control of the party because of his fame and money. The gop is the party of white people, whom they have ignored for decades. We are finally having our concerns heard, but they are being heard by the dumbest, orangest idiot imaginable. It's gonna be a wild ride.

With jews you lose.

>Greed
>Jews
>neoconservatism

(((same thing)))

I agree wholeheartedly. The neocons are absolute poison.

They are run by yesterday's liberals

It's been fucked since the 90s, user. When five feet, eight inches of shit gets piled up into a Newt Gingrich and George "Making Bow Ties Straight Again" Will is
your leading intellectual light, exactly what the fuck can you expect?

Ron Paul libertarian here...now I'm a #Trumpkin

People realized they're controlled opposition.