IT'S FUCKING OOOOOOVEEEEEEEEER

IT'S FUCKING OOOOOOVEEEEEEEEER

Just imagine how many people here are CHILDREN to people born in other countries. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I don't even know what to think or do. I'm honestly heartbroken over this.

>SWEDEN ALMOST 20%

You're fucked Swede. Emigrate to Iceland.

It's not even accounting for those who are born in Sweden but with foreign descent. Only truly foreignborn.

;____;

That's what scares me. I mean just think of the hundreds of thousands of people who came here between 1970-2000 and their children. Yugos, Turks, Kurds, Iranians, Arabs, Somalis etc

how many Finns are in sweden?

they count towards this number too, m8

>Swiss
>30.1%
whoa, what's going on?

even CHINA and japan have higher birthrates than europe. this is sad

I speak 2 euro languages and planned my life around living there. I'd give my life to defend the country, but you guys have to defend it first

mostly Germans and austrians...they count as foreign born too

It does. Of the 13% in Latvia most are ex-soviet non Latvians that haven't bothered getting a citizenship.

Dumb american

So you basically want to add to the problem of our destroyed national identity?

If you cuck Swedes don't do anything about this and just watch it happen you deserve to be replaced, that's natural selection

like Canada?

We have a lot of Finns, though they were mostly during the war and up until the early 1970s. It's hard to say how many compared to non-europeans exactly since their's no statistics on ethnicity and nationality in Sweden.

>blonde hair and blue eyes bred out of mankind

Just as the Chosen People planned.

Since you were conquered for so long, will we be looking like Spaniards in the future?

I'm a foreigner from a 98% white country, I dint give a shit about Canada senpai

since the happening we got shitload amount of western migrant (+ few ukrainian) and russians

capital and rural filled with scandinavians, germans and french ... and especially around the balaton lake/siofok everywhere russians, germans bought apartments

they foked up the property prices...

I'm pretty sure swedish babies are already darker than us.

>-0.1%
Y u no like us???

>Nothing above 50% even exists until you get to Sweden.

Fucking hell what the fuck is it with Swedes, and just Swedes. I have a feeling that Finland's only yellow because of the Swedish minority.

Whites deserve to die off. They don't protect themselves and when they get killed they blame their own culture and the actions of their ancestors. Asians will rule the world.

>bring millions of refugees to your country in order to drive up birth rates
>surprised that it's working

Why do you think Russia and Japan are failing as countries? No immigration, very homogeneous, and is against change.

"12%" lmao

Fuck...

Holy fuck!

Denmark 10%

Sweden 20%

Nothing will fix this except for a europe wide genocide! DONT THEY REALICE WHAT THEY ARE DOING?????

Fuck sake, the biggest redpill i have ever swallowed was the fact that i will die in a war on my own soil or see that soil turn from mine to someone elses.

excuse me for trying to help

this also includes European migrants you dumb niggers

My map doesnt you inbred sandnigger.

why do algerians even bother monitoring these threads

are you trying to e-rape some 9 year old girl?

why don't you return to your hobby of banging two rocks together in a mud pit. I'm not sure why you subhumans even take an interest in what we do

I sure as shit would never go to some sandnigger board