Was it a franchise starter?

Was it a franchise starter?

Really don't understand the critic hate on this one

the autistic cinematic universe

It did well, so it's possible

would be good, but what is the premise?

Bourne fought to find out who he is. What will the autist fight for?

That can't be true. 2x domestic?
Anyway, kinda shit movie but the ending though incredibly predictable was great and the twist at the very end made me lose it.

Mentally ill people are the new superheroes.

>would be good, but what is the premise?

Dole out justice as he sees fit, like what happened in this movie.

>Bourne fought to find out who he is

And it didn't matter one fucking bit.

>Dole out justice as he sees fit, like what happened in this movie.

There was no justice, he just wanted to kill those that wanted to kill him. When he found out it was his bro, he said fuck it.

>And it didn't matter one fucking bit.

Yet they kept that shit going for a couple of sequels and still left it open for a possible new one.

>There was no justice, he just wanted to kill those that wanted to kill him. When he found out it was his bro, he said fuck it.

did you even watch the movie, what about the sweet old couple and Ratfu, he could have lit out and left them to die but he chose to save them and killed the head badguy that started the whole mess.

Jesus wept put some thought into your shitpost.

>he could have lit out and left them to die but he chose to save them and killed the head badguy

not everyone is a weak faggot like you user, some people like the autist accountant have enough confidence in their skills that they consider eliminating their problems rather than running away from them.

i don't know how you'd continue it it wrapped nicely.

it wasn't just a stupid action flick, it had themes and mysteries and stuff and i mean, we know who the "british woman is" and mr. autism's adventure with kendrick and stuff was finished so the only way i see a sequel going is anna kendrick gets kidnapped and justine tells him what to do and he shoots up a place and so on

i have aspergers and while it obviously portrayed ben's character as some type of a savant i still liked it and i'm a kissless virgin so i really really appreciated it that they didn't force romance between ben and anna, it was a brave thing to do because it's kind of expected these days

Not really, more like a decent fun standalone flick

Holy fuck it did great, did Sony make this?

>Drive - 2011
>Place Beyond The Pines - 2013
>Only God Forgives - 2013
>The Guest - 2014
>Nightcrawler - 2014
>The Accountant - 2016

When are we going to get Autist League?

watched this korea kino last night do i watch accountant tonight or to w8 few days can it compete with korea kino?

>we know who the "british woman is"

who, I didn't get it?

I can't take asians seriously, they are a weaker human race in which I cannot project myself.

watch the ending again

ooouh, totally missed that.

well lad you are missing a lot of good movies then

Only if Anna is in the sequel

I came into the theater like 30 minutes after it started and followed everything rather well. I was also very high off a brownie so there's that too.

I found it to be enjoyable if rather predictable and oddly hilarious at times. If there's a sequel I'd pay money to see it in theaters again.

One thing I didn't get was Affleck using that stick on his shins. I get that he was trying to rid hinself of the feeling of incompleteness (I had ocd as a kid and still find some shit disturbing when it's not complete) but why the sticks? Heard it had some shit to do with martial arts but I don't know any of that shit.

Someone explain this to me.

I really did not get his backstory.

His dad is a Col. in the Army, sees his son develop the power of REEEEEEEE over time, trains him to be a killing machine, sponsors him into the military, meets up with son breaking out of military jail, gets shot at his ex-wife's funeral, his son gets sent to learn from George Bluth, and then hides in plain sight as a dorky accountant.

Is that right?

No. Autism Affleck gets told to nut up or shut up by his dad, his ma leaves cause she can't handle the autism, his dad has him trained, and then the story skips. Him and his father go to his ma's funeral, misunderstandings happen, and Affleck ends up in jail while his dad is dead. He meets Bluth, learns accounting, and later breaks out of jail to seek revenge for Bluth's death. He also then starts seeking justice, accounting-style.

The end was retarded

>One thing I didn't get was Affleck using that stick on his shins
I assumed it was a sensory thing.
Every once in a while I get this wierd thing where it feels amazing to scratch my shins until I bleed.

that's the only good scene in New World

lol fuck no

He just bombs around in his autism mobile helping bussinesses with money laundering and tax cheating problems. He helps out legit companies and puts the hurt on the evil corrupt ones shit would be cash. He would run into his bro whom he has a love hate relationship with and has to deal with the black government chic while ahe goes to visit jk simmons for advice while he retires on a beach in maui sipping pina colladas

It was to get used - in his dad's nut up or shut up way - to things that made him go REEEEEEEE, being loud sounds, bright lights, and physical sensations.
So he stood 20 minutes every day in a strobo room, pumping techno and scratching himself.

The ending was great, never seen "my family member has gone evil!" storyline resolve by simply apologizing to each other and agreeing to hang out next week.

>half the team is played by Ryan Gosling

would at least cost less in cast paychecks than the Avengers movies

Wasn't there also a bit where he was in prison and worked for the CIA going through terrorists finances? Did the CIA send him to go undercover as Bluth's cellmate to get info from him or something?

Kíno Brothers. It's crossover between Netflix's Punisher and Snyder's Batman which explains why Batman so brutal in BvS like Punisher.

>Every once in a while I get this wierd thing where it feels amazing to scratch my shins until I bleed.

KEK

it's called dry skin bro, use lotion.

You forgot Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them.
From this point it is more like autistic Watchmen.

nah
I liked it though

>Weaker Human race
>They have produce some of the greast Fight Kino in Cinematic History

what are you on about?

Right! I loved that resolve

They are like kids posing as adults. I could never take an asian seriously.

>ORGANIZATION OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN BEING BRED TO BE ASSASSINS

THIS IS SOME FUCKING FILM LADS

God I really hope so

>Sequel is some kid finds about the truth.
>Shaves his head bald and goes on a killing spree in the Autistic Assassination Camp.
>Starts to hunt Ben Affleck's character
CODENAME 74

i'm so tired of this kind of movies

to be fair, i thought the fact the main character was autistic helped to add a bit of comedy to the scenes that in any other film of the genre would be seen as a quip or some tough guy bollocks, and actually helped to make them more believable in some cases

Affleck pulled that shit off gloriously.

I arrived half an hour late to the theater. So I missed like the first 20 minutes.

They fucked each other up rather badly. And family's family.

I know right, I went in expecting something different because of the title. Was really disappointed when it was just another blockbuster.

The director made Warriors with Tom Hardy and Edgerton where the brothers fight themselves in the ring and then they resolve their issues with each other after it.

He likes that sort of exploration of brothers in his films.

Also
>yfw your brother just kills a man like that

Nigger I was high as shit off a Black Bar and was late to the movie and I got the story. No, he does that forensic accounting to help out companies (and gets paid to do so). With this insider shit he later forwards the stuff to J. Jonah Jameson (in the Treasury Department) via his disabled friend on her expensive computer with the synthesized voice. Sometimes he gets his hands dirty though we only see the initial revenge against Bluth and the movie's main plot.

He forwards the stuff because he can't do anything legal himself and he finds JJJ to be a good man.