Why are Republicans so fucking stupid?

Why are Republicans so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voted for drumpf lmayo dub fukks

watcha gun do about it white boi

>be an antisemitic conservacuck
>literally worship Sorkin
The contradiction hurts me so much sometimes, but I just can't stop loving his work. His post-Trump letter is textbook example of out of touch with reality Hollywood champagne liberal retardation and almost made me drop him, but I can't. He'll always be my writerfu.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter

bigger

>takes Aaron Sorkin shows, conceivably the most pseudo-intellectual drivel to hit television since stand-up comedy was televised, to be gospel
Yeah, it's all the rest of humanity that's stupid.

West Wing was great, but Newsroom was complete shit riddled with bad writing and factual inaccuracies.

>West Wing was great
I've yet to find anyone who thinks that who wasn't an atheism+ tier redditor sperging out over Sorkin's misunderstanding of Leviticus, citing laws only Jews still follow.

what exactly in his letter is out of touch with reality? seems spot on to me. especially this bit:

>For the next four years, the President of the United States, the same office held by Washington and Jefferson, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, F.D.R., J.F.K. and Barack Obama, will be held by a man-boy who’ll spend his hours exacting Twitter vengeance against all who criticize him (and those numbers will be legion). We’ve embarrassed ourselves in front of our children and the world.

why are democrats such effete faggots that they couldn't even beat a fucking reality tv star or pass a healthcare bill with a congressional supermajority

>letter "to his daughter"
>obviously speaking to an external audience throughout
>published the letter publicly
Oh look another c-list celebrity dramawhore.

democrats are the weakest in like 100 years

to stupid to win elections lmao

because you can't beat stupid. the right would rather sabotage the entire process than vote or a qualified candidate that doesn't share their views. the right had a worthy candidate four years ago who spoke up against the current president-elect. no one bothered to listen to him. the right really is the party of dunces.

>and the world.

Have you ever met an american who gives a shit about what the world thinks of the US?

I know right

Fucking no education poor people named cleatus put trump into office

I cant even

>what exactly in his letter is out of touch with reality?
Comparing Obama to actually relevant or good presidents, for starters, or implying that picking warmongering criminals for president is less embarrassing than picking Trump?

>liberals

>worthy candidate
You mean the amnesty humpers who wanted to pull the same old Reagan 1986 California deal, which turned the state from solid Red to solid Blue through immigration, on the whole US for short-term political gains until Trump spoke up against it?

yes. plenty. but America doesn't have friends, does it? only interests.

should change abusive to manipulative and I'd laugh even harder.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

>The show isn't lefty as fuck, see, the main guy keeps calling himself a Republican ;^)

Did anyone seriously fall for this?