What's the appeal?

What's the appeal?

youtube.com/watch?v=02fRdleMSaA

There isn't any. Filthy plebs havent realized viewcounts are meaningless and can be paid for

CUM REAL STICKY UH

>waaah omg I dont like him so he is not popular

virgins

daily reminder that this dude plead guilty to fondling a 13-year-old.

Never said he wasn't popular, said he was an industry plant

He'll be abandoned by his record label or die boofing heroin by the end of the year so I really don't give a fuck

can we all agree that he is a lyrical lil pump and the savior of east coast hip hop

he's openly signed with universal you retard and unlike fredo he only deals drugs, i highly doubt that will happen

Honestly though the amount of racist people in America is understandable when you consider shit like this.

there is no appeal, its just run of the mill shit except he wears rainbow

pictureoflilpumpand6ix9inesayingIgotyourbackandyougotmine.jpeg

They are both going to save hip hop

>this healthy business-oriented individual will not abuse any narcotics!
lmao

rainbow a e s t h e t i c and bangers. pretty hard to understand how people don't understand

rainbow a e s t h e t i c and bangers that "slap in the whip"

pretty hard to understand how people don't understand desu

I'm as liberal as it gets and I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he came home looking like that

he doesn't even make bangers. it's barely music

This guy has to be the most repulsive human being I've ever seen.

This except unironically.

I think we are now in the post-hip-hop phase

since this thread is still open and it's Tuesday now:

daily reminder that this dude plead guilty to fondling a 13-year-old.

Love this guy

During an age in which the already emasculated white indie “rockers” are getting BTFO for the smallest transgressions or cucking their own band name due to fear of offending muslims, you have this glorious mexican rainbow fuckwad and his gratuitous usage of “nigga” to the point that you have to seriously wonder if his whole point is to make fun of black/hip hop culture

The fact that he slams 13 year olds on the side and faces no career repercussions for it is incredible when you remember those two literal white faggots in PWR BTTM got their shit absolutely wrecked over a vague accusation, shows cancelled, label dropped, and music removed from streaming services

he's not an industry plant, he's been around for a while

this but unironically
his beef with cassanova is sparking some great, super hard new york style diss tracks

imagine the smell

Why are they called power bottom when they're suppsoed to have assaulted some roastie?

>he was an industry plant
how do you think this shit happens? he got the views in the first place

the difference is that Pwr Bttm copped to it and tried to be accountable and 6ix9ine lied about every detail of the case that he possibly could when asked about it.

which... makes sense, i guess, as shitty as it is.

it's retarded on purpose

I got told by a trailer trash guy, also covered in tattoos, that he likes 69 because he came from nothing and blew up on the scene becoming "super successful". It's every trashy persons ego fantasy.

How the fuck can people defend this guy? Seriously, everyone take a step back and look at this clown. This is the most ridiculous shit ever.

It's loud screaming by an even worse looking Lil Pump.