Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/music/2017/08/17/halsey-black-woman-playboy-magazine-internet-reactions.html
indieshuffle.com/news/halsey-thinks-musical-genres-are-bullshit-in-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=6nYgFu96QuE
youtube.com/watch?v=DuweYhMNZAo
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a15840235/halsey-speech-sexual-assault-womens-march/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why cant she identify what a good song sounds like

i was going to say i don't give a shit, and really i don't, except for the fact you don't "identify" with having a mental illness, you just fucking have one.

honestly i think the logic can apply to everything she said, why identify with shit you literally are. i don't identify as a white dude, I just am that. she can be whatever she is

fpbp

People that are bipolar usually aren't proud of being bipolar.

haha

>i was going to say i don't give a shit, and really i don't
You do. By virtue of posting itt you do in fact care.

whoooo caresss

I'm pissed by how much of a shit I get because this is just so fucking retarded

i want to cum on her sidecut

tfw transnigger

In her quest of being "progressive" she just end up being insesitive towards bipolar people

this

If anyone was going to pull something as stupid as this out of their ass, it was always gonna be Halsey

someone in saudi arabia is probably getting violently executed for trying to find happiness with someone that shares the same type of genitalia while this attention whore is being regarded as SO BRAVE YASSSSSS

*Quad-bi...

Dumb bitch forgot she was a biped

YOU MAY HATE ME BUT IT AIN'T NO LIE
BABY I'M BI BI BI

LmAo

She should get it checked out before it spreads

i still would eatiff her hamburger buns like the fucking filthy pig that i am

Uguuuuuuu

i love halsey

literally whom

halsey has to be the most embarrassing pop culture icon in history
bet.com/music/2017/08/17/halsey-black-woman-playboy-magazine-internet-reactions.html
>“I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one,” she explained. “I’m a black woman. So it’s been weird navigating that. When I was growing up I didn’t know if I was supposed to love TLC or Britney.”
indieshuffle.com/news/halsey-thinks-musical-genres-are-bullshit-in-2016/
>According to the "New Americana" singer, her sound isn't easy to define according genre because genres are essentially false. In the magazine's February issue, Halsey gave her two cents on whether songs nowadays are the most permeable. “Genre in 2016 is just absolute bullshit. Half the records on hip-hop radio are pop records at their core, and half the records in fucking alternative radio are pop. And pop radio doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6nYgFu96QuE

Halsey and Lana are my OTP

what's the deal with white leftist women pretending to be nonwhite?

>halsey
>senator warren
>rachel dolezol

it's just weird. halsey is at least 80+% genetically european and looks it, but she pretends she's a negroid straight outta africa.

>what's the deal with white leftist women pretending to be nonwhite?
because you don't win the oppression olympics by being white, straight, cis-anything, or mentally stable

women like to fit in and some of the dumbest ones have fallen for the meme that being white is bad so they end up striving to identify as whatever ethnicities are "in"
no doubt in the 1800s this halsey bitch would call herself white

youtube.com/watch?v=DuweYhMNZAo

What a shitty fucking Lorde clone industry plant

being white is bad

>sometimes I like biggie, but sometimes i like nirvana, LOL im so bipolar XD

fpbp

She just weilds all this as a cookie-cutter career / publicity strategy. Which is why I started the other thread mocking her sudden #METOO story.

halsey btfo

she literally got caught in pics doing cocaine
and "identifies" as bipolar?
maybe she should stop doing drugs, because it actually does make mad.
She thinks yaaassss I slay biatchh but honestly what a fucking roastie whore, I hope she rots in hell.

Oneohtrix Point Never?

I just want to gouge her eyes, is that so wrong?

test

not if you do it with your dick

lmaoooo fuck tumblr

lost

mental illness is the hot new thing

top fucking kek

>"I'm black because I like music associated with black people"
why won't anybody stop her?

wow shes fucking mental, not a suprise
i also read she aborted a child just to keep touring and not have to cancel shows

some fucking singers these days huh

fuck halsey and everything, but nothing is wrong with abortion

This

It's irresponsible either way you see it.

Why are mental issues trendy? that shit sucks

mostly true but some people can get disgustingly glib about it

>there's nothing wrong with killing your children

*kills baby*
My body my rules sweaty ;)

well that is one way to look at it, the fact that it would indeed be HER kid

Kill yourself

>I have a fickle personality, I must be bipolar lmao
>that's how quirky and eccentric I really am

Those are funny words to describe a mental illness

not a child. if you want to see what a child looks like, look here .

sweaty?

?

Never trust someone that glorifies mental illness. Horrible fucking people.

So bipolarity isn't a mental illness now either?

>

remember when wearing mental illnesses like a badge was only reserved for shadow the hedgehog fans

Schrödinger's cat is a cartesian dualist, a neutral monist and a celibate whore.

Isn't she dating g-eazy? poor guy.

this

I identify as pi.

fpbp

Because it started in the late 80's with Grunge pointing out that people are not perfect, then it turned into this current victim competition (and likely the very reason why people like staley/kurt/cornell/weiland killed themselves).

The old musicians of the early 90's came from a time when depression was considered weakness and nothing was there to help. Now we live in a time where there is everything there to help... so people are ironically returning to the very same mentality of it being considered weakness (and to a degree, machiavellian eugenics)

BUT, the illnesses were mainly generated by the bullshit psychiatric industry fuckery and the general media programming machine making people believe the shit they espouse.
If you whip a man and say "you're a girl" enough, eventually they will break down and simply admit whatever you suggest.

This isn't the 90's anymore kid. It's fashionable to be self destructive. It's called programming.

It makes them feel unique

>transracial
How the fuck does that work

Remember how KISS made up for being somewhat mediocre by having great stage presence and a cool image? This is the same principle, but instead of pyrotechnics, cool outfits, and face-paint, it's some bitch who thinks being a mentally ill, half-Mexican dyke is just as interesting.

fpbp and checked

It doesnt, you can't just say you're another race just because you feel like it. Its fucking retarded.

I agree, but for god sake I fucking hate tripfaggots.

>“Genre in 2016 is just absolute bullshit. Half the records on hip-hop radio are pop records at their core, and half the records in fucking alternative radio are pop. And pop radio doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing

Yeah no shit radio stations are playing towards the pop audience on all formats especially nowadays as audiences decline.

This bitch is retarded

Halsey's dumb but she's not transracial, she's biracial/ mixed race

>transracial
She just want to get BLACKED without any social repercutions.

see

Can she identify why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I'm bipolar II and I agree it fucking sucks and it's not cool or trendy, it's debilitating and miserable

She is the type of woman who invites domestics violence

I thought I was bipolar once, but it turns out I'm just depressed and don't know what the definition of mania is

>before Jewish indoctrination

Why are people and publications that are so obsessed with Tolerance, unity, and social justice insist on throwing identity politics in everyone's face?

I'm not against labeling and classification, but I think that the autistic obsessiveness of making it your personality and a pop culture trend does more harm than good?

Tri-Bi? What the fuck? Get over yourself, think about something else.

>the absolute state of the poem she wrote
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a15840235/halsey-speech-sexual-assault-womens-march/

This. Having an abortion should not be something you're proud of. It's a pretty shitty "fuck you" to pat yourself on the back for it and brag about it when couples who desperately wanted to have kids, had to terminate out of ugly necessity