Lest we forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcRAN4bgZjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That creature makes me want to vomit. Who the fuck decided to put that thing next to farage at the debate table? Is the In campaign retarded?

He is such a ridiculous twat. I don't even think hes gay, he just decides to act like a silly old woman.

Such a cute girl xx

He's married and has kids...

One of my favourite comedians but not one of life's politicians. And yeah, transvestite but literally just because he likes the makeup and clothes.

The USSR did more to prevent another (hot) war in Europe than the EU.

>British comedy
fancy a rump tosser innit love

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE TRANNY OF WHITE GUILT

AN INDEPENDENT UK WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST:

SHUT UP EDDIE

IN THIS THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=tcRAN4bgZjs

Oi, Lad, Get a comet, bin that vomit.

The world wars were fomented by the same people that put together the EU.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that as thousands of Tommies bled out of their injuries on the fields of Flanders. That one day....one day...

...men who've chopped thier dicks of would go fishing praise while pushing a contemporary political adgenda.

LEST WE FORGET.

Do these people think they can believably co-opt the patriotism people feel when they think back to the past?

There's massive cognitive dissonance when the guy telling you how much he loves the country looks like a faggot clown, not a decent Englishman.

This disgusting tranny was the ticket out of UE. Who would have think.

>Tranny decides to take a selfie with the poppies rather than harvesting those delicious pods for personal use

Figures

No, that was the UN, you stupid faggot. The EU is a giant ponzi scheme.

he actually used to be a good comedian too, it's disappointing what he turned into

>eu to prevent world wars
>it winds up subverting the earth to kikes, keep israel alive, and triggers a global race war

good going kikes

wtf is that thing

I fucking despise Eddie Izzard. He's the epitome of "I think I'm edgy and subversive but I'm actually regurgitating the prevailing mantra" kind of comedian. Jimmy Carr is actually vaguely offensive and therefore funny.

Being a transvestite is the most attention whore form of LGBT-ism because it's literally done to confront everyone with a man being in ridiculous drag. It has no personal, private aim like fucking a dude in private. It's only to rub your perversion in other's faces.

Lest We Fagget

The WW3 arguement triggers me to no end
>wot is Nato

Eddie has seriously gone off his rocker, was he always this fucking crazy? I watched him on QT and he made an absolute embarrassment of himself.

this

SHUT UP EDDIE

Eddie Shillard.

I loved him in the Avengers (1997)

such a great film

>tfw Izzard is one of your favourite comedians
I like to pretend he died in 2004, everything since from him has been pathetic. If he was born now you can guarantee he'd be a "genderfluid pansexual humankin who uses xe, xhe and xey pronouns"

>We set up the European Union
>WE

>The EU prevents world wars
The UN does more work than you faggots.