Anyone else looking forward to the upcoming fag-kino?

Anyone else looking forward to the upcoming fag-kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anybody actually care if people are gay anymore?

liberals

>Does anybody actually care if people are gay anymore?

/po/ clearly

Has there ever been gay people riots in the US?

I really dont get it

This is not gaykino.

faggots are still illegal in most of the world, numb nuts.

Gay pride parades are basically sanctioned riots.

Why don't they try making their fag film in a Muslim country since they love them so much.

Why don't you go back to Sup Forums?

>fags get executed in other parts of the world or are denied basic human rights
>"W-we can't buy wedding cakes at every bakery.......WE MUST RISE!"

Why does the origami board care

is that Guy Pearce? (i'm not going to click that video btw)

>white people rioting and burning police cars
In 30 years time this entire decade is going to look so fucking stupid

Only butthurt drumpftards

>butthurt drumpftards

Thank god they haven't learned anything and are still fueling trump supporters
Shit like this is basicaully guaranteeing 8 years and the mid-terms are going to be fun too.

>faggots are still illegal in most of the world, numb nuts.

The only places in which homosexuality is illegal are in Southeast Asia and Africa - you are an idiot.

If the dems pick up the right people to run their party, they'll effectively commit suicide and cease to be as a legitimate political party.

People like Symone Sanders or that black supremacist nigger muslim. If Trump follows through on deporting millions of spics, white demographics should shoot back up to 70% and that will just about seal the deal.

what are we butthurt about?

I'm not tired of winning yet

If Trump wasn't a wake-up call what could actually shake them out of their delusion?

>white demographics should shoot back up to 70%
Most european countries are like 80-90% white and are beyond fucked
Why care about demographics at all?
They mean nothing.

>Why care about demographics at all?
>They mean nothing.
you're a complete retard

literally stick to redd*t, kiddo

Is america more cucked than lets say Germany?

no, germany is the king of cucks

so demographics don't mean shit then.

>demographics are either the only variable or not a variable at all
you are painfully retarded

If a 90% white country is the worst and a melting pot like america is the best then demographics are negligible
You are just stupid or in denial.

You are not arguing against me. You are arguing against numbers.
It feels like I am actually bullying a handicapped child

>It feels like I am actually bullying a handicapped child

Why dont you go back to plebbit?

what is this garbage
this is like a revenge story a fat 16 year old highschool teen with no friends imagined

>2k likes
>6k dislikes
>all those comments
Glad to see people are waking up

>Why dont you go back to plebbit?
God-tier comeback.

Get rid of them. If Mexicans want to be American so bad, let them join the union as the 51st state.

>implying right wing hugboxes didn't get linked to the video

The best red-pill is actually having to live with browns.

America still has the first and second amendments, and we just elected Trump.

Germany legitimately has thought police, virtually zero agency, and will most likely elect Merkel yet again.

Demographics vote in a very predictable way all over the world. In the states, black females vote almost purely democrat. White males vote 3/4+ republican.

You're wrong about literally everything. You are a vapid, uneducated retard that gets his narrow political understanding from shallow television shows made to keep adolescent minds glued to the screen, inaccurate OccupyDemocrats facebook posts, and passive aggressive 140 character tweets. You are the lowest common denominator zealot voting for his own destruction of the modern era.

Literally kill yourself. You know you've wanted to for a while now, just get it done with.

So you want demographics of white people to go high but not too high
If it is too high you are reaching cuck levels?

I'd like humanity to be comprised of the best genetics possible.

This whole multiculturalism experiment forced down our throats by the jews will teach humanity a very harsh lesson in evolutionary biology. Hopefully with the internet to record the entire thing, it shall never be forgotten. We're in the middle of the enlightenment period still, and the sunrise must follow the sunset.

But germany and sweden and britain are incredibly white countries and those created those horrible systems you just described.
I mean Germany has thought police and shit
Who made that?
White people
White people create the worst goverments and you should be happy america is moving in the other direction of less white people.
Even Sup Forumstards like you have to realize that the systems they hate the most were created by white people
If germany, sweden and britain suck then white people suck you idiot.

>White people create the worst goverments and you should be happy america is moving in the other direction of less white people
too obvious

YOU ALSO THINK WHITE PEOPLE CREATE THE WORST GOVERNMENTS

GERMANY IS A LOT WHITER THAN AMERICA

way too obvious tyrone garciastein

Lets go through this slowly
Germany is the worst country, right?
Germany is mostly white right?
Germany's government is the worst, right?
Germany's government was created by white people.

Same for Sweden and the UK

Fuck left wingers.
I'll fight to not be included as one of you just because I'm gay. I'd rather stand in the frontline to protect my nation than to protect diversity and the destruction.

As I was born gay, it is my duty to think of the larger sacrifice for my nation, because my nation is my bread and butter.
But they will rather have gay men prancing around, being flamboyant because if they are, they are easier to control.

You're still just as retarded as you were an hour ago.

So why is germany the worst country?

It's a symbol of this movement that seeks to destroy white civilization. It's an oppressive shithole that crushes the spirit of native white germans and has irreversibly cucked itself by making over 1/2 of newborns non white in just a decade. It's filled with self-loathing and is a product of 3 generations of the psychological torture known as 'denazification'.

So why are you rooting for germany's destruction?
Why are germans the cucks and not victims

Assuming you actually believe what you are saying shouldn't you be outraged and making sure you are not the next victim instead of saying how shitty germany is?

>So why are you rooting for germany's destruction?
I'm not?
>Why are germans the cucks and not victims
Because Merkel is about to be elected for like the fourth time.

So white people are the problem and it is not due to the influence of other people.

If I had in my possession a cure for AIDS I would destroy it

The problem ultimately is jews.

I can't wait until the faggots are rounded up and zapped.

White people are a problem, but only in that they are too naive and compassionate.

Who could be behind this?

Homosexuality is inherent in the art of Origami.

all c-coincidences, goy

>I'd like humanity to be comprised of the best genetics possible.

You'd have to remove yourself from your own utopia because storm-autism is certainly not a candidate for best genetics

What you call too compassionate the rest of this place calls cuckoldry
Just be happy we are not germany and we have enough manly minorities without compassion to save us from white cuckery.

>storm-autism

Way to prove his point, faggot.

Why? You know the gubverment has to offer treatment to someone who has it? Obama care just made it worse...
No AIDS would take a lot of stress from the system + scientists would be able to move on.

There's always victims that are not homosex, they got from blood transfusions, cheating partners or were born with it.

If AIDS were like in the 80's where an infected person would die 6 months to 2 years after getting it, i would agree with you but AIDS treatment is so advanced, people can live 50-60 years with it.

>when we rise

Rise what? their asses for dick?

Feeling the blade on their neck held by one of their beloved brown people while a nasheed plays in the background.

Not happening in europe. Not happening in america.

3rd worlders

what is about exactly though? i get that it's gays and trannies protesting and stuff, but what are they actually upset about? what's the issue they're against?

>Not happening in europe.
Remember

And that didn't wake up anyone.
Not saying the brown people cutting people up won't happen.

Just in the past year you have people refusing to sell cakes to people because they're gay, people in flyover state governments refusing to issue marriage licenses to same see couples, and Sup Forums treating such slimeballs as heroes. Yes, people still care

>And that didn't wake up anyone.
I'm sure the guy that got the knife had a short moment of clarity before he did the drastic opposite of waking up.

>Not happening in america

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

>cakes
>marriage licenses
We need a huge war to remind people what real hardship is.

>Dems once again in favor of forced labor
kek

gay night club you say.

Is that Omar "born that way? then you die today" Mateen?

This
Also as a gay guy who is both right wing and voted Trump I object to this liberal propaganda saying that they speak for me

This desu. We've grown too soft.

>I DONT UNDERSTAND!