Orlando Shooting Victim Patience Carter

>2 days ago Patience was doing interviews from a hospital bed while in pain from 2-3 gunshot wounds to her legs, reading a poem she wrote from her journal

youtube.com/watch?v=iUJo-oPPFdI

>Yesterday she appears with Obama in Orlando, standing on her legs, no sign of pain or trauma, holding a different journal than the one she read out of on TV.

How is it that someone recovers from gunshot wounds, trauma, surgery, in the span of 5 days and is able to be up and ready to go see Obama in Orlando with the help of a walker she doesn't even seem to be using. Is it a miracle that she recovered so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-shooting-florida-hospital-20160616-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obama is jesus
ask any liberal

Yes it's a miracle. This is the power of melanin over coming racist, conservative rhetoric. Did you even fucking listen to her poem??

She's not using the walker because she's using Obama to help stand.

Once again you people don't seem to use any logic.

My mom was shot in the leg once, and it took her 8-10 days until she was able to stand on it again with the help of a walker after surgery to remove it.

This girl gets shot on the 12th 2-3 TIMES IN HER LEGS and 4 days later on the 16th is already walking on it with the help of a walker going to meet Obama.

>Brave survivors like Angel

I worked with someone who knew someone named "Angel" that was killed in the shooting. How many other "Angels" were there that night?

He was posting about going to the funeral for the person in Puerto Rico.

It all depends on where the bullets hit her leg. Obviously your mom's leg was hit in a worse place than this woman.

ONCE AGAIN you sound like a racist piece of shit who doesn't understand the WHITE CHRISTIAN hate terrorism crimes happens ALMOST DAILY

Depends on where and what you're shot with.

If you just get a simple in and out through the fleshy bits and you don't hit any tendons or bones, you should be peachy, especially given the size of a .223

If you did hit anything important then yeah, you're going to have a bad time recovering.

She was shot with a AK-RIFLE, right?
2-3 times in both of her legs, 1 in her thigh, not sure where the other bullets went.

My mom was shot with a basic handgun in her calf.

Your pathetic attempts to confront me would get you shot dead if you said that to my face nigger.

She was more damaged than my mom...
it says here..she has a metal rod in her right leg held together with 4 screws.

orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-shooting-florida-hospital-20160616-story.html

WTF..and she's walking in 4 days going to meet Obama like nothing happened at all.

FUCK YOU!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

QUEER POC ARE MASSACARED AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR FUCKING GUNS!!!!! IT WASN'T A CONSPIRACY! IT WAS A HATE CRIME!!!!!!!!! ENABLED BY WHITEEEEEE CHRISTIANSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MILITARY COMES ROUNDING YOU ALL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Show me dead victim bodies and I'll believe you.

Not even cutedeadguys.net has any pics of morgue bodies or funeral bodies from the victims yet, and they get all kinds of leaks from celebs and other hard to get pics.

Fun fact, handgun bullets are generally larger in diameter than most rifle bullets due to the nature of weapons. A typical handgun would be a 9mm, which unsurprisingly has a diameter of 9mm. The round this guy was using is 5.56, which has a diameter of 5.7mm which is a little more than half the diameter.

It's basically like taking a screwdriver of an appropriate size and stabbing yourself if you want to simulate it. If you don't hit something vital it's not that bad.

well it says she now has a metal rod with 4 screws holding her right leg together.... and she recovered in 4 days.. LOL

You're right, I don't give a fuck about 50 gays killed in some gay club. Yeah, it's sad that 50 people died I guess, but that's life.

You want to know how many gays and children have to die before I turn in my guns?

All of them, because I'll never turn them in. Fuck you.

You will FUCKING REGRET saying that when the military, who is diverse and ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, comes to you door. You'll be the one in jail,NOT BEAUTIFUL POC!!!

Hm, I guess its not inconceivable, medicine has advanced quite a bit, and she is presumably a healthy young adult.

How long ago was your mother shot, did she get prompt medical attention, and how long ago was this?

a year ago

Not every wound is the same. It depends on the caliber, the shot placement, and even age, as young people heal faster than old people.