PSG supporters are a bunch of plas-

>PSG supporters are a bunch of plas-
Why is with this board that can't deal with a loyal fan base?

kek

to be air she is rumored to be filled with plastic

>Plastic person being a plastic fan

I wouldnt be surprised if she was at the Miami Classico wearing Barcelona

>yfw that grandma was probably arrested for hate speech

nice ass

Cuz her generation dropped the ball desu

Full ones even better t b h

The club that I always supported as a kid, in good moments like when they won the UEFA cup winner's cup in 96 and in bad moments like the almost relegation in 2008 has become a plastic shit.

No more ultras and heat atmosphere in the stadium, only hipsters and plastic "stars" in the stands tweeting and doing selfies whereas the old fans can't even afford regularly tickets now. No more tifosi, no more blood and sweat when playing against Marseille, jerseys now worth 150$ with a shit design (seriously purple on home and full yellow on away ??? Nike are a fucking disgrace).

Fuck, is there anyone on Sup Forums that endure this with >his club/team (all sports included) ? I fucking hate all those plastic cunts that suddenly gained interest when ISIS money showed up, what do ?

Nike jerseys really do look fucking awful. What's been going on at that company? Fucking under armor looks better, how did that happen?

Nike started to fuck up when Michael Jordan retired definitely.
Now Adidas has taken over, and nike falled even beyond Puma and Reebok.

I hate it because they have a stranglehold at my club apparently. Hope the board of directors moves on when the contract is up. Anyway, I sympathize with you, frogbro. I'm glad I was raised on huehue soccer. Very low risk of being bought up by some filthy arabs.

plastic person for a plastic team

support red star?

It's filled with commies. I think i'm gonna be looking around Paris FC.

Bad goy

ultras literally got unbanned this year

Some groups are still banned because of two three nutjobs.
The season pass price also doubled up. So some average middle class joes (who never cared before) bought them and probably go 4-5 times a season in the stadium

>belly button looks like a second vagina

Science has gone too far

thanks for point this out i thought that i was to only one who saw this, huh for a second i thought that is something wrong with me

>her generation properly avoided the nigger
Fixed that for you, sambo.

that's the only reason the media keeps making them famous. they promote interacial relationship.

That doesn't make the club any less plastic. I bet you're an MLS fan.

>purple home jersey
Please be memeing

>funded by Qatar
>kit is made out of recycled jihad flags

couldnt make it up

I know someone who knows PSG GOAT Safet Sušić

caucssion?

Are they 100% white?

based granny delivering the bantz.

who's the semen demon?

hello is this ligue 1?

I be that pretty motha fucka