NYJ:Hackenberg generates 127 yards on 25 attempts
DAL:Report: NFL done looking into Zeke bar brawl
DEN:Rook WR Carlos Henderson needs thumb surgery
DAL:NFL could pursue further discipline vs. Zeke
MIA:Ajayi (concussion) has missed 2 weeks of camp
WAS:Jordan Reed gets special orthotics for cleat
DEN:Wolfe's injury 'not as serious' as appeared
FA:Bucs give up on failed 2nd-round K Aguayo
LAR:Steelers interested in CB Trumaine Johnson?
LAR:GM: No 'movement' on Aaron Donald deal
DAL:Schefter: Elliott 'ready for a long battle'

1st for Rams

>GOAT can't score on the best corner in the game

Can you really call him the GOAT?

Discuss

I wonder who made THIS thread?

no user I can not

they still wasted a pick because he was going to be there where they were

If Mitch Trubisky was a car, he'd be Mitsubishi

You don't get 5 (five) rings by challenging the best part of your opponent's defense

JOE MONTANA IS THE GOAT, BUT BRADY HAS THE ONE THING JOE WILL NEVER HAVE

SUPERB OWL LOSSES

BOOM GOT HIM.

BRADY IS TRASH

>throwing to your #2 covered by a #1

>not throwing to your #3 covered by a linebacker

>throw it high and let some bronco nigger drill your TEs defenseless knees again

The entire NFCE lpst lel

>gronkbabby got exposed again

Are the Jags forever fucked? We fucking wasted the #4 pick on a running back when we could have gotten Mixon in the second round. Bortles is a fucking joke yet we're giving him another year while the QB's taken this draft already look better then he does.

Fucking hell.

>the epitome of comfiness in NFL

honestly. season tickets would be sub 1k, for that close to the game

Is that an old Olympic center

great place for small concerts and small events

not meant for a football event at all

Damn, going to a pro football game in a place that small would be incredible. I need to make an excuse to fly down and go to one, maybe Rivers would bless me if I sneezed.

Goat in the making

>They wasted a pick because they cant see the future
The Niners were acting like they were going to pick him the whole time and the Burrs didnt want to risk it, it was a good move on both teams.

>The Niners were acting like they were going to pick him the whole time
Wrong. It was obvious they were taking Solomon Thomas. If anything, the bears were worried they'd trade the pick to someone else. Great work by the niners' staff, but still a bad move by the bears.

Official winner of each division:

NFCN: Puckers
NFCE: Eagles
NFCS: Busc
NFCW: Rams

AFCN: Ravens
AFCE: Pats
AFCS: Tits
AFCW: Chefs

Even better, Canuck user. That's where the Chargers are going to be playing for the next two seasons. It only holds 30,000 people.

>change horns to white
>keep gold on the jerseys

i feel like that jets-titans game was awful even by preseason standards

>hurr durr defense is awful, I want every game to be like a 59-55 Big 12 game

Is having hope a mistake?
Their 1st defense held the TEN 1st offense to 35 yards on two drives
Maybe they could meme out a playoff birth with an elite defense

>maybe they could meme out a 2-14 record with an elite defense

Fixed

Offense is legit 25% of the equation. Defense is like 60% and ST is 15%
Look at da 2000 ravens

The 77 Falcons, known as the best defense of all time, finished with a 7-7 record and didn't make the playoffs.

Nobody thinks of them as the best ever
And 7-7 isn't 2-14

>guy coughs
>everyone in the stadium looks at him

this kid is gonna be big. believe it!

>Marshawn Lynch sits during American National Anthem

Do these fucking people even realize how lucky they are to be alive in America?

>hurr better stay seated cuz muh raycism

Here this guy is getting paid millions of dollars to play a sport and he has the balls to sit.

GO SEAHAWKS FUCK UP THE CHARGERS

CJ procise gonna be lit
Eddie Lacy is not as fat so that's awesome
Thomas Rawls is not injured so we got that goin for us

GO HAWKS

>AFCE: Pats
Pats please. This is the Dolphins year. We've been building our defense and adding offensive weapons like Cutler. We're at least splitting with the Pats this year.

I heard Marshawn has been sitting for years because he's lazy, not because he is protesting anything.

ok so serious question-

Why does it bother people so much that Wilson is raising Future's son with Ciara in addition to the baby he just had with her? I understand that under normal circumstances it's a big financial drain to raise a kid and so if you're gonna put in those resources you want the child to at least be biologically yours, but it's not as though money is a problem for Russ. It seems like he could afford to raise a dozen children easily and it wouldn't stop him from living the height of luxury. Furthermore, between Future and Wilson it seems like Future is getting the worse end of the deal. Wilson may be raising someone else's son, but Future doesn't even get to see his son on a regular basis. Future's son will probably grow up thinking of Russel as more of a father than his biological father, and that's horrible because...?

That makes it even worse! What a lazy turd.

We are stacked this season to be honest. If we don't make it to the wild card at least I will be sad.

>raising another man's child

Statistically they were

>Cowshits fans

Just Keep expectations low for now

I do think the defense has more upside than people think but offense is still a major concern

they were though. Unfortunately they were complemented with one of the worst offenses so nobody gives a shit

Breddy clever tbqh. And this is from someone who hates the Cuckboys

Does it count when you adopt?

When's the next Hard Knocks coming out, and what's the best way to watch it without giving shekels to (((HBO)))?

>raising any children at all

Those little fuckers literally ruin your woman's pussy being born and you're supposed to spend time and money raising them? ULTIMATE KEKENING

*Cuckening

>he doesn't want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world and simultaneously help save the white race

Children are the best.

Rico Gathers is gonna be special. Just one year after converting from college bball, and already he looks like a man among boys in the preseason.

The Cowboys 2016 draft is one for the ages.

>this entire post
You really are from Providence, I guess.

>don't have children goy!
Take a break, Chaim

>Falling for the converted basketball player turned tight end meme

Finally get to see >my Los Diego Chargers play today.

He's already able to do the thing which causes most basketball converts to fail which is catch the ball. He hasn't dropped a single pass this preseason, and made a few spectacular catches in double coverage.

Nobody has been able to cover him. If he just learns how to run proper routes now, he'll have completely solidified himself as somebody who will stick in the NFL, even if he never learns how to block well. He's already a weapon as a reciever.

Marshawn Lynch is a goddamn national treasure.

Why is that a problem? He has the right to sit or stand. Places where people are forced to stand for anthems are like North Korea.

Also it's funny you use Taiga as a reaction pic. She's rebellious enough in canon to not stand for an anthem too.

is there a longer lasting broship in sports??

Lynch has sat for the anthem his entire career lol, dude doesn't seem to give a fuck about much beyond playing football, his momma, and Oakland

Not sure why this is such a big deal all of a sudden, I remember seeing him sit eating skittles in 2013 during the anthem kek

Nobody is saying he shouldn't have the legal right to sit or stand, only that everyone else also has the right to criticize him for it.

The left is always so quick to invoke the "It's not an invasion of the 1st amendment for private universities, the free media, or the public at large to lambast certain political opinions" thing when it works in their favor, but then get indignant when it's used against them.

>11-0 and won the 'ship last year with no gronk
>Gronkbabby

>ravens
It's either Bengals or Steelers, get over yourself

>iggles
>busc
>rasm
>ravens
>chefs
all wrong

its a big deal because MUH NARRATIVE is all sports media has

...and yet you provide the winners. Congrats on being a fuck faced fag.

Fucking dumb, I guarantee Lynch doesn't read any of that garbage either

Dude just wants to rep oakland and play ball kek

>77616930
>the winners
the only one id give you is maybe the ravens and maybe the busc but after that you were just crapshooting

no quality no (you)

ha ha, still got you to respond gay guy

>77616999
thanks for the (you) nice trips

>mfw Bears fans are poppin' off about Trubisky, but then I remember they paid $19 million guaranteed for A FUCKING GIRAFFE

making political statements simply has no place in the NFL. discuss.

>Vereen's son

>Ravens
They're going a minimum 2-4 in the division And probably more like 1-5

>politics has no place in NFL
>wants to discuss it in /NFL/
oh honey.....................................,,,,,

I agree that everyone should have the right to criticize if they disagree, but to openly call for the man's head, to lose his job, wish him death, or tell him to get out of the country as seen by many of the talking heads and bot accounts on twitter about Kaep and Lynch is ridiculous and not at all a civil diaagreement. It's a pure chimpout.
Would simply make more sense to say, "I disagree with this fellows actions" and leave it at that.

>2 tripcucks for every 5 post
Oh my christ you faggots are fucking embarassing. What an absolute shit show of a thread
>hey guys look at me!
Kek

Way to be the shit ties general on this board you attention starved losers

Why do you care?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, except MORE faggotry

my view is simply "you are not free from the actions of your consequences," which Kaep and his defenders seem to think. They have to deal with any backlash from the fans and media and take it like grown men/women, regardless of the extremity.

I don't get that scene. He's not gay, but he's performing fellatio on that man.

Why would he do that?

Ok no need to go there

Just remember, tomorrow Rhode Island celebrates Victory Day.

That holiday is often celebrated by what the Pats also do to the Dolphins on an annual basis.

no i think its about time we went there pal

Why do you think Sup Forums cares who you are?

Clearly it was done for the goof.

not an answer

A friendly reminder that we're a Texans state

>he posts in response

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with 20-25 year olds all insecure as fuck about themselves sexually and mentally

we are all cucks. including me.

Friendly reminder that most people are watching your team just for Watson.

And so am I.

Fun fact! Rhode Island is the only state to still officially celebrate Victory Day.

It's also the home of the best wieners in the country. Unrelated, but still true.

Russell posts on Sup Forums?

Seahawks coming for that ass today.

Rhode Island literally has some of the best food in the country.

Also, the Mafia is still quite active.

Are you seriouly implying death threats are a sensible response for some guy not standing for a silly song?