Christmas Day

>Christmas Day

Why are you here?

dude like shut UP.

we celebrate christmas on a different day

>dude
hey reddit

A-are you the ghost of Christmas f-future?

We must never be apart. It's just you and me Sup Forums.

>falling for such an obvious bait post

hey reddit

> mentioning reddit
hey reddit

party doesn't start till 5 so I'm chillin till then

what do you mean by this

Chanukah doesn't begin until sundown.

Because I'm sick.

hey reddit

Both parents dead. No siblings. Divorced 5 years ago with no kids.

Why are you here?

reddit reddit

No friends, family lives out of the country. Crying into a bottle of wine, trying to think of a movie that would cheer me up. You?

I recommend Bad Boys 2

hey baby girl

Our family tradition is shitpost in front of a roaring fire while drinking cocoa and discussing why we hate neets so much.

sup

Oh, men. I'm so sorry.

Come here, you like hot cocoa?

>like 8 hours from actually being Christmas
Fuck off Australia.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be here for you.

Because I do not inconvenience myself with such trite celebrations of a magical sky fairy's birth.

dude

I'll see my mom tomorrow. Nothing else planned.

I don't celebrate anything including birthdays, because I'm over 18 and don't buy into the whole marketing bullshit that is holidays.

It's fucking Christmas Eve idiot

Eh, was thinking more along the lines of trippy escapism. You ever see Yellow Submarine? Like that, but one that I haven't seen a million times over. I hear Neon Demon or something is good, have you seen it/liked it? Alternatively, got a link for a good quality Dr Strange? Thanking in advance, and merry christmas no matter what.

Msksmn bein u thnk we cn evr go bk tu tha wei krsms usd to waz? Lk whn we wuz kds man?

How about The Wall? Or Holy Motors

Where else would I go?

hey reddit

Cuz in Russia the main holiday is New Year, not Christmas, which is in january 7th, Big Guy.

Haven't seen either of those, is The Wall a Germany thing or a Pink Floyd thing? And Holy Motors sounds fun, what's the premise?

Pink Floyd

Holy Motors is about a guy who has appointments. He goes through his day playing different characters and they have a subtle link between them. Kinda hard to explain, and I suck at plot details without explaining spoilers. I think you might like it.

Most Christmas "party's" start at 6pm or 7pm, I'm making time so I can finally play all of the ps4 backlog I never got to play, buying consoles 3 year's later is patrician, well I'm mostly justifying my poverty.

Huh, Motors sounds real interesting, I'll give it a shot. Thanks user, you've brightened up my day!

You're welcome! Try and have a merry Christmas

I'm browsing Sup Forums during commercials for the Colts vs Raiders game.

Silver and Black gonna fuck you up, horse nigga!

hey reddit

I was the last one in my family to get sick so I'm not going to get them all sick again.

Christmas is canceled this year. time to trip on DM and shit post the night away with a vic's covered towel around my neck!