Batman and Superman Will Fight To Be Named Leader In Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE

>In the latest issue of Total Film Magazine, Henry Cavill briefly weighs in on Superman's return, teasing: "There’s pretty much an argument between him and Batman as to who is the leader."

Hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/these-two-heroes-will-fight-to-be-named-leader-in-zack-snyders-a147703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/these-two-heroes-will-fight-to-be-named-leader-in-zack-snyders-a147703

At most they'll bang heads about it til Batman says that they'll settle it after he finishes some business in Gotham that's been long over due.

Let's hope Wonder woman keeps her mouth shut

No, Zero hype.
DC is shit and boring, at least Marvel is entertaining.

Terrible, Snyder truly is a fucking hack.

JUST

does dis nigga not have an internet connection or something?

What do you mean?

Based, and I thought Zack will completely abandon the internal conflict just have way for the family friendly happy go lucky adventure route.
I'm glad there's still some substance in the film

Literally the only way they can hype this fucking film is by promising more Batman vs Superman. It's really not a good sign, is it?

Serious question: how is Wonder Woman not in contention for leadership of the Justice League?

She's to lazy.

jej, Snyder just doesn't learn does he? Nobody wants to see them fight for no reason again.

Motherfucker, she can't even Speak English. Who would want her as their leader.

So basically Civil War 2.0

It was batman who decided to put the team together

Superman is...Superman. He is the first superhero in the public eye and prob feels a responsibility to lead heroes in a new light after everything that has happened. You know..finally maturing and coming to his own after his sacrifice.

While we dont know wonder womans current stance on humanity...she was reluctant up until this point to come back. So i dont think she should just jump in lead.

Anyone care to debate this analysis? Disagree?

>two loners fighting for leadership, one of which actually had a partner til he got snuffed and pretty much put the league together while Superman took a dirtnap

Superman should keep his mouth Supershut.

Well she's got the most experience of the entire group but that doesn't really make her leader material either, like I said Batman was putting together the league and if he hadn't said we need to come together she probably would've fucked off again.

>serious question
>dumbass joke answers

God, Gadot looks like shit.

Id argue Batman is in no position to lead anything after he spent the last minute mowing down ppl.

Superman will probably argue that while bruce is leader material...he hasnt been in the right mindset these last few yrs. Meanwhile supes is starting come into his own and already offered the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. He probably is ready to take things over his shoulder with a new light. He is also someone the public can rally behind.

I hope the rated R cut of JL has Batman and Superman fucking.

dont reply to me unless you are on topic faggot.

>Meanwhile supes is starting come into his own and already offered the ultimate sacrifice for humanity. He probably is ready to take things over his shoulder with a new light. He is also someone the public can rally behind.

That kind of logic is partially the reason Batman tried to kill him in the first place, I'd hope Superman doesn't come back full of himself talking any of that jibba jabba

You'd think that a thousand years-old warrior with pacifistic diplomatic intentions would theoretically have all the necessary qualifications to lead a team of godlike peacekeepers... and yet the bulbous arrogant men will get their way.

Where have we seen this before?

>That kind of logic is partially the reason Batman tried to kill him in the first place,

Lol wut? the fuck u talking about, Clark has never acted high and mighty and full of himself.

If anything bruce has. IM THE ONLY WUN WHOO CAN STOOP HIIMMUH. then proceeded to attack an innocent man viciously who didnt even want to fight. Naw. Bruce has just come out of a bad headspace and clark is normally pretty humble. And he just gave up his life for the cause. He wont be full of himself, he will just feel that its time for him to be what ppl need.

Batman has been a paranoid sociopath since Superman showed up. Im not following him anywhere until he isnt only interested in the death and destruction of poor hired goons just trying to pay the bills by standing guard.

Im ready for kino league yes

He's an artist, he doesn't give in to fanboy cucks like you.

You know despite trying to adapt these two famous stories at the same time, and the Injustice games, failing miserably at all three

shit opinion drowned in believing meme's unironically

No. They already fought

>He's an artist

that symbolizes the inception of Superman, you pleb

>autism

as someone who doesn't really mind snyder, why wouldn't DC/WB try to find another director for justice league? it's just weird to me that they'd be so loyal to him after man of steel and bvs were both shit on critically.

Snyder was contracted for three movies when Man of Steel was meant to immediately lead into a new Superman trilogy. Then the Avengers came out and WB needed a DC cinematic Universe RIGHT NOW. They couldn't get rid of Snyder, because he could have potentially sued them for breach of contract.

Either that, or some idiot executive at WB really believes in Zack Snyder's """"vision"""" even after the middling reaction to man of steel

>literally Batman V Superman 2.0

>He is the first superhero in the public eye
Wasn't Batman active for twenty years by the time of supes coming out

This is only a problem for Supes fags aka Angry Mexican.

Are you retarded? Suicide Squad sucked. It doesn't matter who they hire. At least Snyder has a coherent vision for a trilogy. Awwww you're gonna have to handle the big two banting over who's the big swinging dick.

No one is invested in Superman. He could be a break dancer and only a few comic fanboys and movie fanboys would have an opinion besides "eh whatever where's Batman"

Batman isn't a superhero he's a vigilante, at least not a supergero on Superman's level anyway, he fights crime, Superman juggles battleships.

Most people don't even think Batman exists

One of the biggest downgrade of all time

Even palicki in those lycra pants was better.

the bitch on the left has a pig face like Amy Schumer.

>>He's an artist

Dick lover
Cast big muscle guys
and fridges actress

amy adams isn't a fridge she's not a spectacular Lois either tho

daily reminder we had the real Superman

Sounds really gay desu

>that tiny Shield

Teehee

I liked BvS but you have to be fucking retarded to think snyder knows what hes doing

yeah bro he has no clue what kinds of movies he's making it's all a guessing game with him blindfolded!

>DUDE, THE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN FIGHT WAS SHORT SO WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM FIGHT AGAIN LMAO
Just give me Batman fighting Joker for fuck sake I don't care about this

now he's playing some C-lister on CW teen show
really makes you think

Yeah, a non-Leto Joker please. Man of Steel and the Ultimate Edition of BvS were great movies, why did Suicide Squad have to be such plebshit?

not buff enough

he's like a gay pedophile's superman

>to intelligent too be lZy

>Superman dies
>Batman is sad
>"I failed him in life, I won't fail him in death"
>Superman resurrects
>They start their bickering all over again

I won't be surprised if Batman get's salty because Superman gets resurrected while "MY PARENTS ARE STILL DEAD"

Sounds like something Snyder would do

>it's a 5sec quip-off

because his wife is a producer with connections to the scene and WB

that is literally the only reason he has work and isnt only directing music videos

wtf, I thought superman was dead
Fucking Cavill, that balding fuck spoiled it

Yeah, she had a few things going for her...

The director's cut of Daredevil is actually pretty good.

horrible fake tits

she had a personality, though. maybe too psycho sometimes, but at least she had one.

>not buff enough
That was Bryan Singer's decision. Routh was getting more pumped up but Singer told him to chill out because he wanted Superman to be built like a basketball player for some reason.

Those costumes look so awkward.

We know Superman eventually becomes the leader. I think batman should be the leader, superman is emotional.

>still has the godawful seesaw fight

no it fucking isn't.

He likes twinks, its not rocket science

Leto is great as the Joker.

I mean he looks 100% like the Joker should look! (Not talking about the tattoos but his face is 100% Joker).

He can get rid of the Damaged tattoo by carving it out and mailing it to Batman (my fan fiction).

--ICE LEAGUE WILL BE GREAT

>Finding everyone
>Forming Justice League
>Atlantaen vs Amazonian drama
>Superman revival
>Superman and Batman fighting over leadership
>Fighting against Steppenwolf big bad.

This movie is going to be a convoluted trainwreck

and dark
they looks like crime syndicate

if they are...
man
just imagine new actors to play the real justice league
too good to be truth right?

NO YOU CAN'T BE LEADER BATMAN, MARTHA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO BE!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME CLARK

They already set up evil Superman.

Aquaman was right reluctantly joining with this band of idiots.
We live in a universe where I find myself typing that sentence.
Arthur should just go find Batson, Manhunter and a GL and start his own thing.

The original idea for the DCEU was for Superman to be the first superhero to come forward which then brought out others, including Batman.

Then MoS was shit on, WB panicked and now half of the JL have always been active

He deserved better than that shit script, but in the context of continuing the story of the original Donner films he was perfect. His Clark stood right next to Reeves's and was maybe my favorite part of the film.

or there will be a lot of parts missing that will be on the ultimate ultimatum ultra edition

>yfw shills and capecucks will unironically defend this bullcrap before, during and after release

this just makes me wet for a Superman/Batman movie.

FUCK

Just because you save someone's mother and fight an evil monster with them, doesn't mean a conflict is finished.

This isn't marvel, where severe antagonists open up a beer and forget about eveything and start quipping

You are right. However, the sort of things they seem to be aiming for seem to work better in a tv series format than a movie. Especially since there's going to be more stuff to deal with than BvS.

Well, guess I'll just wait for the BDs and not going to bother with watching it in the cinema.

>This isn't marvel, where severe antagonists open up a beer and forget about eveything and start quipping
Wait, has that happened? Don't they just kill all the antagonists in Marvel movies?

>Batman and Superman fighting for JL leadershp
FOR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAKE
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

But the conflict is finished if Superman brings up Martha

I just know it will be another shit writing, probably with quips as well.

>imblying

We're not talking about real villan types, DC has killed more of them in two movies than marvel did in their first two.

Instead, we're talking about heroes turned enemies. Like Thor/Cap in Avengers and pretty much eevryone at some point , and the entire fucking team in CA:CW. This shit had no real reason for it and then was resolved over coffee.

That's a very good point, but the tables have turned this time. batman is not the aggressor in this case. This time, it's Superman V Batman.

>the entire fucking team in CA:CW. This shit had no real reason for it and then was resolved over coffee.
Wait, I saw that one and you're full of shit. Iron Man threw all of them in a floating prison and Captain America had to bust them all out.

That's after 12 movies of continuous conflict, with heroes regularly fighting each other. It's too late, and there's hardly any time to make their inevitable team up during the Next Avengers movie to make it semi-plausible.

Official trailer tomorrow?
>The original idea for the DCEU was for Superman to be the first superhero to come forward which then brought out others, including Batman.
Sounds like a shit idea, it's good that they changed it.

Bruce and Clark are supposed to be bros, Zack you hack. Take your fake conflict elsewhere

>Tfw everyone but me will hate it
:(

WTF

B A S E D S N Y D E R