youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=860FnDGISNg
youtu.be/860FnDGISNg
youtube.com/watch?v=FQmCrMCwRk0
tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tom Hanks would never have gotten that Oscar without aids, thanks niggers.

spit my salvia all over screen like a lama. nice.

why do they take credit for fucking every thing. they literally think they invented computers and cellphones.

Is it just me or the non-black reality looked better?

>Classical music on every station
Where do I sign up?

WE WUZ KANGS

yea time square looked pretty based. I live in a suburb 30 minutes outside of philly and even this place is plagued with obnoxious amounts of traffic.

Here's a response to this video
youtu.be/860FnDGISNg

Also in a world with only blacks:
>"ooga booga, pass the peanut butter senpai"

They make some good fried chicken though

Who are the writers for that silly show?

Real music, everyone's nose isn't stuck in their phone all the time, obesity way down. Where do I sign up?

Why do American blacks think they're the epitome of "coolness"? Just look at old Europe it had vibrant centres and a lot of culture.

WE

>white people dressed actually nice
>classical music on the radio
>Implying this is a bad thing

Wow, thank you for showing me MTV that not only have black people ruined music, but a sense of fashion as well!

Because libs/white guilt faggots enable them

Reminder that she got BLEACHED

America might actually be a good place if it were like the alternate history

WE WUZ KIKES.

Without black slaves our economy would have struggled. Yeah okay. We had plenty of unemployed whites who could have done the work.

>lists black accomplishments
>does not state WHY we should have a black history month
>failed to answer he thesis
>Grade: F

It is funny that they use the same rhetoric as neonazis.

>muh inventions
>muh V2
>muh cars
etc

They are actually open black supremacists.

Why do libs think inventions would have never happened if that race of people never existed? Someone else would've made it eventually, especially since most inventions are just improvements or innovations for previous tech.

But it wouldn't be like it at all though, as if the white youth wouldn't also deviate from the norm and innovate (well they also did that IRL but still). But apparantly according to MTV in a white society everybody would decide to live like grandpa; FOREVER.

>but without black people, there would be no country music!
brb joining the kkk

youtube.com/watch?v=FQmCrMCwRk0

i know, i was shitposting

Hmmm....kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

Wow... this really made me think, Texas

On top of this, several times in the video, they talk about how "different" things would be without black people. But different doesn't mean worse. They're just afraid of change :^)

>tfw no dindu witcher game

that armour even looks like you took 4 of the main armours and stitched them together

Black history month... Why is that a thing? Hasn't blacks did anything important enough to be taught in a regular history class?

Wait, is the non nigger reality supposed to be bad?

I've gotten into so many arguments with monkeys about their "inventions". My favorite one is that they invented air conditioning. I don't know why so many nogs believe that one..

WE INVENTN ERRYTHANG NIGGA

fried chicken is a scotish invention.

>they stole our words

Really? They're going to claim that we didn't just steal inventions but stole words and then said we made them up? IT'S A FUCKING WORD

>Medieval English knights in Africa

What? Well the Normans had knights before they came to England. I don't think the Normans invaded any African nation pal..

Where do dindus pull this shit from?

shieeet

If there was a black person working as a janitor in the Manhattan project, black people would credit themselves with inventing the atomic bomb.

They think that because they built the white house and worked in the fields, that they built the USA when anyone could have done that. Manual labor requires very little critical thinking.

>classical music
>gregorian chant
>morning shows discussing why baroque a shit, classical and romantic a best
what could have been

... But I remember seeing a video about stabbing/formation warfare being an innovation for the Zulu empire in the 19th century so how it it even possible that somehow blacks had these "advanced warfare" at their disposal all this time? Do they just keep it locked in vault when they invent it and decide to never touch it again?

its pepper

>Be black
>constantly feel the need to prove you're worth to white people.

Today I learned that everything is made out of cotton.

I would miss hip hop but aren't all those other things in the picture made by white people or asians?

I don't even have to deal with nigs in my daily life and I hate them so much. They're like the most obnoxious retarded child you can imagine but in an adult body and no matter what I do I can't escape them. They wrangle themselves into fucking every fucking piece of media so they can tell whiteys across the globe to check their privilege, white cis scum, and they do it in the least sympathetic way possible. Yelling, passive aggressive, a complete lack of reasoning or knowledge about basic things.

Every day I feel pity for americans and britons and I try to take solace in the fact that I only get half their safari experience.

Kek, this one made by one of us. A Sup Forumstard made it as satire but it'll probably be distributed into that retarded we wuz memes that black people actually believe.

>ignis
Well then.

Can we stop giving this retarded nigger thousands of views on every video she makes? please?

This one is also made by Sup Forums, I wonder what gives it away...

Niggers are literally worth less than cattle.

>but muh peanut

Just lol. The Aztecs mushed peanuts before that nigger George Washington Carver. And a White person patented it before him.

Even when niggers try to insult White people, they can't think of anything genuinely offensive because they deep dpwn recognize their inferiority. "Cracker" comes from the sound of a slave master's whip, so even when they call us crackers they're reminding us of the fact they used to be slaves. Even "White trash" implies that trash is by default non-White.

That's pretty much it. Although I do believe most blacks don't really give a shit, but American blacks are fucked in the head.

This

if most diseases could be cured with a cheap supermedicine would you be against it? on one hand you won't die of cancer or whatever but blacks won't die of ebola and aids in africa. i think diseases are essential to population control

The Eternal araucANO

>until they put on the mask

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

How's Ramadan, bitch boy?

The best response

This

lel

Is this true?

Yes

>Mexico
I wouldn't call that entirely far off

I call bullshit, Mars isn't bigger than Earth.

Oh no! No more peanut butter or mud huts? What will we do now!?

Damn, is that a Brosnan-mouth I spy on the person on the left?

that picture fucking hell the delusion

we wuz the metaphysical realm n shit

>Not listening to Kraftwerk.

I don't need negro influenced music.

62% getting cucked daily by entitled niggers and spics
>please keep calling me gypsy when we have 3.3% gypsies which now their place

this is fake because russia is actually bigger than usa

rly makes u think...

wow reely maks you thunk

Yes, but not by as much as you think.

EBIN

Would fug her

kek

get yo crown back nigga

I think you mean McDonalds.

Who else unironically have no problem with black people? I think it's the shit tier culture like BET, hoods and other crap that turn them violent

OUI

YO HOLLL UP

Is this guy implying math and statistics are racist?

>ayo hol up
>so we wuz cheeps
>n vidyo games
>n lights
>n iphonez
>n da uniTAD states
>n compyutahz
>n shooz
>n rock
>n n sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit?

HOL UP

WII

I only see black people like this on the internet Tbh. Most in real life are normal and keep themselves.

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=knight

we wuz inventors n shiet

I know right? And they contributed to obesity by inventing greasy potato chips. Truly, niggers ruin everything,