Anyone up for a prematch thread? starts in 3 bongs

anyone up for a prematch thread? starts in 3 bongs

will we get another glorious goal feast or brighton city 2.0

I'm sure new castle have to go in this much differently since even if they're just promoted, they might have higher expectations other than just survive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sX5QDHWjBAM
strawpoll.me/13695383
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mitro's on fire

>mitro scores for fun for his country
>can't score to save his life with newcastle

hmmm

Rafa will smash the jews, dubs confirm

2:45 am here, gonna try to stay up for kickoff. what do you suggest lads?

>they might have higher expectations other than just survive
no, right now we are in serious danger of relegation, every point is needed, we still need strong reinforcements in crucial positions (striker and no10 role) and mike ashley said he doesn't want to spend £200 million so we can compete with the top 6, even though we just want to compete with the likes of palace, bournemouth, hudders, watford, brighton etc, we will probably be parking the bus for most of the match and hoping to grab a point

Hope Newcastle have a shit season

True Geordie has been much too happy for my liking

just keep yourself busy and keep your room brightly lit. any vidya you ca play?

That's dedication, lad. I would suggest a few Jaffa Cakes, maybe a beer. Pinch your nipples until you are aroused but never act on it. Do five pushups whenever you feel your eyes get heavy, then ten next time, then fifteen the time after and so on. Write an idea for a buddy comedy movie in 200 words or less, then rewrite it so the premise works as a 22 minute television show that can run for 20 episodes over 6 seasons, in 300 words or less. Rip a page out of your favourite book and then rewrite the page by hand, on a blank piece of paper, then carefully tape this page into the book. Legally change your name

>Austrians in charge of getting dubs

>he's more suited for the premier league, la

didn't know he is only 22, I thought was at least 25.

harry kane 3rd best striker in league and ugly mong lmao nice

What part of Hotspur are you lads from?

newcastle should try to get josh king imo

youtube.com/watch?v=sX5QDHWjBAM

newcastle wins 2-1

Think Newcastle will get battered desu. Looked a very ordinary side last year whenever Gayle was out.

best advice ever. i'm never going to miss a game again. also potential to get a job as a tv show copywrite

mitro is good but rafa doesnt trust him. He has a habit of getting red carded when he is needed most. I want him to be consistently starting so much. I reckon he'd be rondon-tier if he was given game time and stopped getting suspended

Some other very decent players there though. Ritchie, Diame, Murphy, Perez, Mitrovic. Hell, if Jonjo Shelvery wasn't... himself, they would look a hell of a team.

thanks ausfriend. I'm currently trying to break into the world of animated comedy. I've even written an Australian character into an animated sci-fi comedy pilot I wrote.
>tfw grow up watching Farscape

Need Kane and Ali goals to get to first in my work fantasy league. Dubs confirm

They're good players yeah, the attack is blunt though. Gayle is the only one who runs behind the opposition defence.

He did say that he's a different man now after he got a child, that he's more disciplined, I do hope so.

i can say im not a lonely autist shitposting about sports and anime, doesn't make it true

ture, but you know user, you're not alone, there is a lot of anons here and we are all friends :)

All part of the Rafa ideology? Dude likes to keep it tight.

Ashley just doesn't want to pay for a striker.

nah, he's tried to sign a few forwards but the deals keep falling through

maybe you wont be anymore if you have a kid

how many slavs watch anime friend?

Anywhere I can stream the EPL free? It's impossible to watch the prem in Australia.

Unironically reddit

last i heard they were going for perez from arsenal. does anyone know if that is over?

>

get optus, or a mate with optus and steal their free prem. or /r/soccerstreams

r/soccerstreams and acestream

the only good thing to ever come out of that excuse for a website

I don't know, I would say more than you might think, I think most watch it in secret and it's not something you would want to talk with anyone in real life about, but like I said I don't know.

I have them too. gl

pretty much all the deals newcastle have done havent been reported in the media until people spot a player moving in for a medical, so just keep that in mind

>poocastle

>captain doesnt start
what did rafa mean by this?

he's probably still recovering from the back injury, it was stupid to play him through the pain for a lot of last season

Gonna get Raped

>by number and not position
disgraceful

Got a 250 word report due in the AM lads, i'm so fucked but gotta watch my boys play tonight #loyal

another exposure on the cards

>Javier Manquillo
JUST

>"New" castle
>dates back to the 11th century
why is this allowed

TottenHAM
>jews cant into pork
hmm

THFC: Lloris (C), Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Kane.

7 days ago - Alasdair Gold: Just asked Poch whether Kyle Walker-Peters is ready to start at Newcastle if needed. The answer was a definite no. Too early for the player

Shit lad i know that feel. I have a 30 second power point presso due, but gotta support the lads

The point was probably to motivate him

who is this cock gobbler?

>Sissoko
gonna score a hattrick against the toon. screenshot this

Ciaran is their best CB and they're already calling Lejeune the new Woodgate

>11th century
>not new
Only in America s m h

Super computer SAM has spoken

clark was great last season, but if jamaal isn't going to start when healthy, why make him captain again?

Are black people superior footballers?

if pogba is white then yes

>Manquillo

Wasn't he absolutely dogshit for Sunderland, what was Rafa thinking.

Because being captain is more than an on-field job. And Lejeune only became first choice over him after the injury

*scores and owen goal*

>Dummett is playing premiere league football in 2017
wew lads

White "footballers":
>Peter Crouch
>Mignolet
>Andy Carroll

Black Footballers:
>Pogba
>Willian
>Yaya Toure

>yaya toure
>black

pick one

>ca$hley still won't spend money to buy a left back

>you now remember spurs selling kyle walker

heh

strawpoll.me/13695383

strawpoll.me/13695383

strawpoll.me/13695383

strawpoll.me/13695383

its an emphatic no then
>pooba
>willyan

wew, feeling old now lad

If you look very carefully, Willian is in fact white.

Brighton didn't play that bad yesterday

Tell me lads, what do you think of Ayoze?

they were awful

kyle walker-peters starting for spursy

what did they mean by this?

Can a Newcastle supporter or a knowledgeable football fan explain to me why Karl Darlow isn't starting despite the fact that he started nearly every game last season?

In fact I like Rob Elliot - I'm an Accrington Stanley supporter and he saw us into League 2 10 years ago, but I'm curious

a newcastle-level forward

elliot was injured all last year. he wouldve started if he was healthy

>tfw your son will never be as good at football as erik's

Mata is underrated and should be captaining a midtable side than rotting on the Utd bench

Bit like how Countinho is about to for Barca

>b-based levy wont sell to city for less than 70m
>4-45m heh, he wasnt even our best RB
>big trippier with his crosses goy
>n-not even the best Kyle Walker

Anyone else have a strong dislike for Javier Hernandez? His stupid fucking nickname , what is he 12? Fuck off you child.

However, I do think he would have been handy at spurs.

how's it any different to many brazilians

I do too Eire friend.

As long as Gayle isn't took off in a stretcher in the first 10 minutes i think we stand a decent chance at a draw at least, tottenham squad seems a bit unsettled with pre-season.

That said I'm expecting a 2-1 tottenham win or 3-1, think both will score.

where my fellow /lifelong/ geordies at.

Mata should be starting for United most of the time tbqh. Objectively superior to Lelgard, Poogba, and Trashford

>checks my flag
>remembers who I voted for

Yes.

Right here senpai
On another note, why the fuck is ashley still here. Doesn't do anything productive for years, then finally hires a decent manager and says that he's got no money. Can't he just sell the club already to someone who feels like investing? We're premier league again so he'd get his good price he wants so badly

Poocastle 0 - 7 Tottenham

*Éire

Based Mike ashley

'nce

poonited

First for Mike Ashley

Interesting interview this

So who's playing right back for Spurs? Are they just going to pick a random out of the crowd?

Kyle Walker 2: Peters

Kyle Walker-Peters

Kyle Walker(-Peters) la

Kyle walker la

Match thread

Kyle Walker peters out, Kyle Walker-Peters in