Sup Forums user get arrested

rt.com/usa/347195-long-island-weapons-nazi/

> A suburban New York man was arrested on weapons charges as Long Island police found several assault rifles, bomb-making instructions, and a collection of Nazi paraphernalia in a home he shared with his brother.

Edward Perkowski, 29, of Mount Sinai, New York, was arrested early Thursday. He faces weapons charges after police confiscated six assault rifles, four rifles, a .40-caliber Glock 22 handgun, 25 high-capacity magazines, one shotgun, one stun gun, 14 knives, and as many as 5,000 rounds of ammunition at the Long Island home he shares with his brother Sean. Police also found nearly $43,000 in cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646138/Long-Island-brothers-collected-Nazi-paraphernalia-busted-stockpile-weapons-drugs-bomb-making-instructions-home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dShGYuU_Wks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Nazi would have a fucking Weimar flag.

This is 100% kike propaganda.

>weapons charges
What is the second amendment?

I'm not seeing anything illegal there

>(((Perkowski)))

In Texas that's called a tiny gun collection.

How do I get a copy of that White Power book?

Its Polish you swiss faggot

>Perkowski

>police abuse stingray
>find out he's NatSoc
>Look for chickenshit violation (probably the mags)
>Confiscate all of his property illegal or not including the cash
>No one bats an eye since he was an ebil Nazi

Why is any of that stuff illegal?

>Fucking Weimar

Top kek

>Jew York

How is any of that illegal? Fuck you Jew York, you constitution hating kikes.

>((((((Polish))))))

Jew York made a ban on any rifle holding more than 5 or something rounds if I remember right.

>Mount Sinai
Every
Single
Time

FBPB

>bomb making instructions
this is the only thing i see wrong here, everything else seems fine

This is Jew written all over it

>When you take memes seriously

>mount sinai
lol fuck NY and everyone living there

they probably got him on the mags because lol NY

>Sup Forumstards will unironically defend this
wew lads

Pistol Grip AR-15s and Magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds can result in felony charges in New York.

Assuming the Handgun wasn't illegal, none of the other stuff is either.

Source: WNY'er

And where does it says that he was a Sup Forums user? This smells to redditmade thread

What law did he break?

He should have had the flags on flip-boards with Soviet flags on the rear. When the cops came he could reverse them. Then the NYT would be supporting him.

>Weimar flag
>Nazi
Topkek

>Be American
>Get arrested for owning Nazi memorabilia

Obviously the bomb making guides are a insane but nothing else is wrong

>what is new york

Jesus fuck. I'd be doing a 500 year sentence if i lived there.

Aluminum plus iron oxide = evil dangerous bomb making material .

Using instructions for educational purposes is ok

Where he lives is technically America, but not really.

"It's not what it looks like officer."

Thermite isn't a bomb

This reeks of suspicion. I get the feeling well be seeing lots of evil right-wing neo nazis suddenly pop up in the news as we get closer to the election.

New York is American like London is English.

They were 100 years ago, but not anymore.

>that K-31

Dat excellent taste doe.

I-I'm holding it for a friend h-honest.

Or...or I'm a uh t-teacher! Yeah we're teaching WWII!

Wait, is the bolt out and laying on top of it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646138/Long-Island-brothers-collected-Nazi-paraphernalia-busted-stockpile-weapons-drugs-bomb-making-instructions-home.html

>New York
In any other state it would have been stupid to begin with, but New York? That's just stupid, man.

Actually that was the only legal thing

Dude is stupid for having everything in one place

Edward Perkowski's attorney Matt Tuohy told ABC7 his client has done nothing illegal and owns a military surplus business.

Nothing in that house is as dangerous as a koran.

(((77613425)))

Thermite is perfectly legal. Infographs on how to make bombs are legal. Having both the bomb info and the parts to make it is considered intent to construct a destructive/explosive device.

What crime did he commit?

Was threatening minorities or advocating violence ?

>He faces weapons charges after police confiscated six assault rifles, four rifles, a .40-caliber Glock 22 handgun, 25 high-capacity magazines, one shotgun, one stun gun, 14 knives, and as many as 5,000 rounds of ammunition at the Long Island home he shares with his brother Sean.
>25 high-capacity magazines

That's what killed him.

Obama probably sent out a directive to round up all the people under surveillance, except the Muslims of course.

Reminds me of that Brit with a collection of military who's garage with all his stuff got blown up because he had a grenade.

He was guilty of Thoughtcrime.

That's all you need to be guilty of in the People's Utopia of Jew York.

HISTORY COLLECTORS BTFO
I AM NOW #CELERY4HILLARY

It can be if very finely granulated. Its called "nano thermite" it just means that the particles are really fine really. It can be used as an explosive for sure, but its not that practical there are easier ways!

youtube.com/watch?v=dShGYuU_Wks

here is a video 0.05g is ignited

Long Island =/= New York

Guys can you not see? No where in the article does it say he was a Sup Forums user. Besides this place is anti-Hitler. Whenever I post a thread about him everyone says "back to stormfront".

>88
>Mosin Revolution when?

Does anyone have that screen shot which shows the attack and death statistics of terror attacks around the globe? It has like 15 different groups
Christian extreamists
Neo Nazis
Islamic (sunni)
Islamic (sheit)

Does anyone know what im talking about?

So glad police moved up from planting drug residue baggies and started planting nazi paraphernalia.

When they raid me for saying nigger people will think I have a rad nazi collection instead of a bunch of toys and video games.

>88
nice heil hitler dubs

Isn't "Sup Forums user gets killed/beaten/arrested" just a meme by now?

>WWII Collector's Civil Rights Violated
fixd your headline

Never seen it before.

I think it was from an fbi page?

If anyone knows what im talking about it would be appriciated to give me a nudge in the right direction.

Im getting tired of people in rl spouting that Christian extreamist meme

eat a dick, history

Thank you, what a shame

As more and more start to awaken, the Jews are going to act faster than ever as they attempt to bring about our demise.

Nice Press Speaker by the Way.
>We will stop at NOTHING to neutralize threats like this
One can only assume that he includes the Law as well.

Everytime I see this, I have a mini-aneurism.
Fuck the UK government.

The SAFE Act, probably.

t.A Lanza

I don't see anything wrong. World war 1 oppressed my ancestors.

We needed to blow up the uniforms and helmets too, they were dangerous!

sure

That's a polish name you dumb nigger
t. enraged -owski

Those are shills and liberals from Reddit calling you storm weenie. Ignore them

i wish i had nearly $43,000 in cash

Man, i wonder how high the resale value of all that stuff is. I recently searched for original German WW2 Helmets and they start at around 700$. SS Helmets can go as high as 10K $! Insane.

Sell drugs lol

Ill miss you , Deutchbro.
>I told you about googling nazi helmets, man
>I told you

They raid your house. They aren't going to be nice. You have a suspended ceiling? That shit's gonna get torn down. You have some drawers? Ok, the contents get dumped on the floor. Half your shit gets thrown around and broken. And they won't pay for it.

You have a dog? Better shoot it just in case. They don't care about the things that the government has classified as property. And sentiment means nothing. So they aren't going to spend an afternoon sorting through all your shit, finding what isn't harmful. Because they see a small chance of getting hurt while sorting through it, so fuck it all to hell.

>muh freedums

This place is anti Hitler because this place has stopped existing. This is nu/pol/ now, full of cucks and normies.

Hopefully they will slowly get redpilled but i doubt it.

The only thing we have now is the happening threads.

I am against Hitler. Can you redpill me why he was a good leader?

I don't like him because he claimed to be against usury yet borrowed 101 billion dollars for Germany instead of issuing it himself. Or is that propaganda?

>muh police "protection"

I swear I saw this same article 2 years ago, is this how they regulate propaganda?

>try not to get triggered
>get triggered a lot

This just pisses me off beyond belief since I'm a collector too.

Not applicable in Jew York.

He literly rebuilt Germany after the fallout of WW1. He cut out the big jew banks from sucking Germany dry.

He was a sellout to the banks and put Germany into debt to them.

This is fucking revolting. This is how you get Alexandria and Baghdad all over again.

Phillistines.

You fuckers worship billionaires and gay jew niggerfuckers. You all killed pol

>Pol is dead
>Long live pol!

Well, looking at these bombs in the background, that doesn't look safe indeed. But couldn't they have just removed the bombs. Why did the have to blow EVERYTHING up??

If he had been in germany, he would have been arrested on a lot more than weapons charges.

no you did that.

Sup Forums BTFO