Season 3 when?

Season 3 when?

dude. like shut...up

go make another star wars thread, faglord

In one year I guess.

bump

ok

so tagomi in 'our' universe got salty over the fact that his son had a baby with a gaijin and then killed himself?

Hausmann did nothing wrong.

I know quite a few Japs and that sounds about right.

A friend of mine was a born to a woman who ran away from home and went to America to become an actress. She married an Italian American. Breaking with decades of non contact they sent a wedding gift: a blade to kill herself with instead of living in dishonor.

she should have sent them back anthrax

Rufus Sewell is really Ian McShane's illegitimate son, isn't he?

japs are racis yo

I knew a japanese guy who was ostracized by part of his family because he was dating a white girl.

He was gonna make Africa great again

in philip k dicks original book the nazis eradicated something like 98% of the population of africa using automated machines. they also used the human remains in chemistry or some shit.

they left a token number alive as curiosities from various tribes and civilizations. the book was quite surreal in atmosphere.

The hero the Reich deserves

There won't be a season 3. SJW's have been protesting and Amazon cancelled the show to avoid anymore hassle

this is way Japs are my favorite race. Birds of a feather.

They are just going to turn the show politically correct now and ruin it.

Somehow this is preferable to the current situation.

>the eradication of a billion+ people is preferable to the current situation

kys

the current situation in africa (it's a continent so we're talking tons of ""situations"") has 0 bearing on your life

impossible to discuss shows like this without wehraboos and Sup Forums babies spouting off

>has 0 bearing on your life
you're a fucking retard.
what about the rapefugees?they spread like cancer all over Europe

fuck off

If you kill everyone in Africa, then it will just be a footnote in a history book and nobody will give a fuck. The nations built ontop of them will be much better than what was previous.

See: Native Americans and America.

source?

>tfw americucks hype up the nazi's as somehow big-bad-ultra-evil-super-science.

>forgetting that the nazi's were in fact a bureaucratic nightmare run by amateurs who looted euorpe and needlessly murdered thousands of fellow Christians.

The current situation is going to lead to the eradication of 5 billion+ people

Shit, what happens when there's no longer enough agricultural capacity and political goodwill to send millions of tons of food into that pit every year

That is actually the Soviet Union.

Destroyed all the Churches, killed all the priests, and had poor bureaucracy.