Blah blah Rogue One is fucking sexist and racist blah blah

Blah blah Rogue One is fucking sexist and racist blah blah.

Give me lots of views.

Watch my video. Get upset. Post about it on Sup Forums.

Blah blah. I'm apart of the problem. Blah blah.

She would have never been famous if we didn't blah blah blah blah blah

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

remember to hate comment cry and shit: youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZUiB17Qmw

wtf no archive link? op is a faggot

blah blah blah

i want to lick her pusy fuck she hot

She thinks its sexist and racist?
Despite having a female hero, and a bunch of brown good guys go up against a bunch of evil white men?

Why does Anita paint clown eyebrows on herself

You can't tell me women think that looks good

She actually doesn't say that but she does seem to think it doesn't go far enough in regards to combating racism/sexism.

What she would actually want I am honestly unsure of, all female non white cast?

non whites always do this, she's fucking disgusting

It's her own sexist views which she is projecting.

She thinks everyone thinks like that, because SHE thinks like that. People are like that.

Christ, they go out of their way to shoehorn a female main lead and a token Chinaman, even an arab. What did she want, a non-binary disabled xir of multiple colors? Why not just make the protag an amorphous blob alien?

She wants to be paid for complaining. She doesn't want a solution or answers. She wants to create problems out of thin air so she can complain about non-issues.

The only thing these people want is something to bitch about. They'll never be satisfied no matter how much you pander to them.

>What did she want, a non-binary disabled xir of multiple colors?

yes this is the point we are at

if .0001% of the population doesnt get "representation" then its sexist/racist/protump

I like how I rebel was a part of a group of characters and allowed them to shine, instead of being an all consuming black hole like Rey the whole fucking plot and important scenes revolve around

Wow Anita finds yet something else sexist.

What else is new?

I had forgotten this bitch had even existed.

Yea it's funny cause I was just thinking about how allot of these people don't ever propose solutions or say specifically what they want, instead they're just mad about shit all the time.

It's the same with the black lives matter people they don't say what they want instead they just shout about racist cops it's like ok we get the problem what do you want done about it?

>we want a national discourse about race
>it's time to address the issue of race in this country

the fuck does that even mean?

if you want to propose a new law or policy do so if not shut up.

White men BTFO again

lmao stay mad cuckbois

I just don't understand it either. The film forces diversity at you, and it makes white men the bad guys. That's literally what she wants, isn't it? Was it ruined because Jyn and Hector were still both straight?

They're the Jessie Jacksons of this generation, a subset of people taking advantage of small issues and escalating them for money. A caricature that Malcom X tried to get rid of but never succeeded. As an otherwise peaceful person, it's sad to know these people give me something to hate.

I'm not white, you stupid fuck.

Her reasoning makes me want a Star Wars story that's all non-humans, and not in the Star Trek "shit on their foreheads" sense, but stuff like whatever Plo Koon or Kit Fisto were, or the Mon Calamari, or Twi'leks. There, now you can't fucking complain.

If anything, you could complain Star Wars is too human-centric, and that's also racist.

Well she doesn't seem to think it's a total disaster but she is sure to point out that it isn't enough.

I don't consider myself a conservative and I'm certainly not a Trump supporter but people like this really are infuriating I mean I think Trump is a dumbass but I can understand wanting to support him just because he's so far removed from people like this.

Even in a film where they're trying their fucking hardest, they can't get it right.

Also that joyless "problematic" voice she uses to break things down.

People like Anita are why Trump won, they're tired of the extremist left going on about how racist they are. Keep calling them racists, and they'll become just that.

>MOOOOM, I'M GONNA BE A SHITSKIN ON CHRISTMAS EVE, DURKA DURKA ALLI ACKBAR!

I like how she opens up with a perfectly fine clip from some triple A title then you're hit with the: BOOOOIIIIIIIING sound and you know things are going to get problematic.

>People like Anita are why Trump won, they're tired of the extremist left going on about how racist they are. Keep calling them racists, and they'll become just that.

This is LITERALLY the argument that Islamic terrorists use. Bravo retard.

t. buttmad wh*te lmao

Holy fucking shit, rouge one was made specifically to diversify Star Wars and this cunt still cries racist/sexist.

Someone should do the world a favor and kill this bitch.

By this logic Democrats will win the next election because they are tired of racism.

Didn't think this one through did you retard?

And no. That's not why Trump won. The people that you described for, that voted for trump, AKA whiteboys on Sup Forums and reddit, made an insignificant impact on the election. Low voter turnout was a big reason Trump won

I really don't want to watch it,
Because she infuriates me.
Can someone post a summary of her arguments?
Is it because it had only ONE lead lady and the rest of the team were all guys, Multicultural guys but they are still guys?

Is it because the big black robot beat her up? and that triggers ladies who are or have been in an abusive relationship with a black man who is larger than them? OR that the robot is perpetuating that Stereotype?

OH Was she upset that the wife was not the scientist and was killed at the start, which is that Lady in the fridge Trope or some Sacrificial Trope thing she made up for character motivation?

I really wish, Just for argument sake she would pull it apart like those red letter media hacks and do a half in the bag style "Here's what i didn't like, here's how i wish it was done better, here's what i did like."

>rouge

>I think Trump is a dumbass but I can understand wanting to support him just because he's so far removed from people like this.

you think voting for an open racist and misogynist is a good idea because uh... some people are against bigotry? Doesn't make much sense

They'd still complain about the actors that portray/voiced them.

The Dems pandering to the ilk of people like Anita played a part in the dissatisfaction with the party, I think.

Damn these unique-ugly looking girls really get me hard, I guess because I know I could pull them

Well done OP, well done.

HOWEVER

>Doesn't like Anita or her opinions
>Still cares about what she has to say
If we all just ignored her she'd just fade off into obscurity.

>This is LITERALLY the argument that Islamic terrorists use. Bravo retard.

Bomb the shit out of Islamic countries because you think they're terrorists. Create a bunch of new terrorists. Solidify the position of the already existing terrorists.

>hardly any views
>#42 on trending

He won because Hillary and the DNCs fuck ups covered his own. Plus he reached out to flyovers in the rust belt by promising to bring back jobs

>People like Anita are why Trump won
What? The average joe doesn't give a shit about SJWs

blah

BLM did make demands. They wanted reparations and shit. No joke

It's actually a pretty decent review and I agree with her. She doesn't really say that's it racist and only complains about how it's great to have a female lead but there should be more important women considering that they make up half of the population. Don't get upset about it without watching it.

Why would you even give her any clicks?

>Durka """""prophet""""

Merry Christmas, nigger.

I know but Trumpfags pretend that's why "he won". Which is stupid as fuck. There's plenty of reasons he won, that's not one of them

>they're tired of the extremist left going on about how racist they are. Keep calling them racists, and they'll become just that.
Let me guess you also think that white people are the real victims of racism.

And in doing so alienate and turn your existing muslim population against you creating more radicals

>look at any army
>wow look at all those females
>in any position

The writers literally outright stated that they have an SJW agenda, and that the movie was crafted to be a narrative about le diverse group of non-whites and gays led by le stronk womyn to defeat le evil male Nazi empire of Gamergaters.

And it STILL isn't SJW enough for these people.

They will literally never be satisfied.

>considering that they make up half of the population.

where in the 8 star wars movies did they clarify that the entire galaxy is half male and half female?

did she forget that star wars does not take place on earth

When they make up half the population of people fighting in war she can complain

>>look at any army
>>wow look at all those spaceships

Because star wars is supposed to be an accurate historical representation? fuck off

Strong female role models that aren't sex objects or romantic interests in .blockbuster franchises are important for young women. This was a good movie

the existence of sjw's definitely contributed to the trump victory. some people see that shit and knee jerk react the opposite direction.

>most movies from Hollywood glorify whiteness
>not enough women
>"While it's great women have lead roles, it hardly means an end for patriarchy."

>Low voter turnout

Libshits were more galvanized for this election than any previous election due to the "Trump is Hitler" hysteria.

If someone stays home and doesn't vote, it doesn't mean they are a "Democrat that didn't vote".
It means they were undecided.

Your average person doesn't know SJWs. They liked Trump because he gonna muh jobs and kick immigrants out. Let's not pretend "SJWs" swung this election in any meaningful way.

rubbish.
isn't this set in an alternate futuristic world? Women could well account for a significant proportion of fighters in that universe

>The average joe doesn't give a shit about SJWs

This is already untrue and becoming less true every day.

SJW shit is mainstream now with garbage like tranny bathroom drama and Black Lives Matter.

And the average worker/voter is fed-up with it.

Now that it's grown large enough to annoy the middle-class, the pendulum is reversing direction.

>It's a kike rat has a career of professional victim thanks to baby-blowing daddy episode

Proof that Six Gorillion wasn't enough.

Because all those wookies have a place in the united states army

the problem with these people is that it's never enough. they'll bitch and bitch and bitch until we have nothing but quad-gender, pan-robo-sexual characters as far as the eye can see. Once the intellectual property is rendered worthless, they move on to whatever next is popular in order to ruin that too.

This is kind of sad, she does have legit points about disliking the film for the shallow characters but that rant of how it's sexist for not having even more female characters and that lead didn't have enough of distinct personality. Imagine being such an obsessive feminist that you cannot enjoy any media.

>an open racist and misogynist

Oh, hey Tumblr. Why am I not surprised to see you in an Anita thread?

>comments and rating disabled
Of course.

that's not entirely true. sjw bullshit leaks in to every day life nowadays, to say people are oblivious unless theyre internet nerds is just plain wrong. spend even a little daily on facebook/youtube/reddit and you will encounter sjw ideas. there are loads of people such as myself who never voted republican in 10+ years of voting who supported trump due to the current social climate which absolutely takes sjw's in to account

>And the average worker/voter is fed-up with it.
>Now that it's grown large enough to annoy the middle-class, the pendulum is reversing direction.

Nice fantasy there.

One, the damage has already been done MSM has already put her in the spotlight so when there is a "problem" regarding sex ism etc (even one of her own creation) she'd be the one to call be interviewed and her perspective on things

Secondary the whole harassment thing stinks from coincidences (regarding threats before she even announces where she'd be) and her reacting to every little thing. Obviously there were some legitimate "harrassment" but who the fuck takes online trolls serious for years people were laughed at even shillary on her war on pipe but yet when this bitch gets a few trolls it's all serious business now

>Libshits were more galvanized for this election than any previous election

Where do you lot get this shit?
You do know that Dems had lost a significant proportion of voter base this time right? Meanwhile Repubs maintained it's voting numbers compared with past elections. This election was not for Trump to win but for Clinton to lose, which she did.

It's the tone and image people like her convey user.

I've worked construction and other such blue collar jobs full of Trump supporters and when you listen to them talk you see that they're sick of feeling demonized by people like her and don't want to be associated with anything even remotely connected to these turbo-progressives. This is what's driven these people, many of whom are poor so traditionally open to left wing politics, over to the far right.

What's funny is that many of these people aren't actually opposed to most liberal policies, and don't even know wtf Trump is gonna do, they just know they don't like image/attitude of what they see as the far left and they just want to vote for "not that" as hard as they can.

They might not know what to call them but yes they do care about them and I would not say tumblrians are "the reason" Trump got elected but I do think they helped.

>Everyone who isn't a racist or a sexist is now a tumblr sjw
Thank alt-right.

>Democrats running damage-control, in complete denial of the cultural turn-around which has occurred

8 years of Obama-era race-baiting and SJW shit , the majority of society is actually staring to push back. Who would have guessed?

Stay in denial about it, though. I'll be drinking those tears as you lose more future elections.

really gets the old mind juices flowing

lel

>Man us whites are so oppressed right?

average joe doesn't take time out of his life to vote. people who vote think democrats are mentally and emotionally unstable. look at all the celebrities on the left. not even the media can make them look sane. schumer, oswalt, lena dunham etc. all full of shit and detached from the real world.

Women aren't great fighters. I'm sorry to break that to you and Anita.

Yeah guy is smoking crack, libcucks literally thought all they had to do was tweet DRUMPF on twitter and the election was in the bag, they then got bitchslapped by reality and got their shit pushed in on all fronts, POTUS, House and Congress.

>Let me guess you also think that white people are the real victims of racism.

They've certainly got a better claim than any other race right now.

>Stay in denial about it, though. I'll be drinking those tears as you lose more future elections.

Kek. Not happening

SeeBy your logic there will be a "pushback" against all this racism and a Far left leader will get elected

you mean gay rights, climate change, abortion laws, treating drug addiction and all that?
Yeah fuck that amirite!

Colleges are full of SJW crap, plenty of families have had to deal with their snowflakes coming back from college hating them.

Where did this victim mentality come from? How can you be part of the DOMINANT culture and feel oppressed?

>plenty of families have had to deal with their snowflakes coming back from college hating them

"Shit that never happens for 100 Alex"

I do not think that user, I'm just saying you need to understand how these people feel.

We should have gone all the way with the Armenian menace.

this to be honest

>Bitch about sexism in gaming
>get enough of a following you go to the UN
>get BTFO
>swap course and now go back to Movies
>movies are pandering harder then ever
>still say they are sexist

At what point do people realize it isn't so much a problem with the products themselves but the mindset of the person viewing it(Anita in this case)?

What did you expect? There's vids where "concerned" busybodies proclaim that Zootopia is racist.

It had a robot and alien mains too, so....

I'm guessing she wants people to lecture about gender theory and feminism on screen.

>This is a science-fiction narrative. Therefore, all logic goes out the window and everything is excused due to the presence of fantastical elements.

This is the view of fiction that idiots/feminists/children have.

You think people stop being people and society stops being society because a spaceship or a laser-sword is present.

My sister came back from college a fucking moron that I hate, so, he's right.

She took a liberal arts BS degree.

She was pretty cool prior to it. Now she's just a walking SJWhore caricature.

>Your average person doesn't know SJWs.

Yes, the average person is completely unfamiliar with Black Lives Matter and Feminism.

It's not about facts user it's about how people feel and feelings often don't make sense.

White outnumber every other race in the west, have conquered the most countries and have the most positions of power. And you want to tell me that they suffer the most?

No I completely understand how Trump supporters feel. They want to make America white again, they want "their jobs" back. They want to go back to the days where you could graduate high school and go get a factory job. The rest of us live in reality and realize that's not ever gonna happen again.