Brit/pol/ - JP Morgan Edition

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743061282400702464
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
lse.co.uk/FinanceNews.asp?code=s1aud17i&headline=JPMorgan_sees_lead_for_leave_of_35_pct_in_Brexit_vote_poll_analysis
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
archive.is/WmM9W
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-jpmorgan-idUSKCN0Z327W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need to start stockpiling ale tbqh
Next friday is gonna be one hell of a party

>I T ' S
>H A P P E N I N G

>T H I S - I S - N O T - A - D R I L L

Chugger on Brave Tugger

Yes please.

>but tfw an Aryan woman is a total lefty SJW degenerate traitor

Is there a source for that morgan shite other than a twitter account

Remain 4 Romania !!!

>thw you take part in the greatest happening of our time

reminder jo was killed because she shut down the killers mental health program. according to local muhummad

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3

Chugger on Brave Tugger

I vow to thee my country

THIS IS NOT A BRILLO

Chugger on Brave Tugger

Are Nige's vision is finally happening. I'm so happy :)

it'll be around 11am for me watching. i'll have Tea & Scones for Elevenses to celebrate.

Chugger on Brave Tugger

This video is still shit.

lol, bitch got owned

A reminder: we still have to fucking vote, lads. We still have to convince people to vote Leave.

Keep fighting, don't get complacent! Let's try and totally eradicate the Scottish deficit in votes!

Good lad

>Farage isn't a member of Parliament
>The one member they have is a staunch libertarian (probably the only one in the entire Commons)
>He somehow influences domestic policy like a spoopy shadowy figure pulling strings in the background

The delusion is real

She gets paid for saying that

g8 video m8, dont be so negative lad, we need to take what we get

i hate that they are making it a left/right
tory/labour/ukip/green issue

It's fucking non-partisan at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
beautiful

you have to divide the number of labour MPs by the number of labour MPs and multiply the number of UKIP MPs by the number of labour MPs

>The United Kingdom of United Kingdom Independence
Sure why not

2bh their fieldwork is a little old

if the Jo Cox killing has shifted the polls, like i think it will have, we'll be neck and neck again.

>misinterpreted

CHUGGER ON BRAVE TUGGER

>the Scottish deficit in votes!

how much proof of this is there?

Everyone i know who voted remain in UK are voting Leave the EU.

has there been polling done for scotland yet?

Source? Any other than a twitter account?

Hope they don't literally steal the election from you, britbros. Long live the anglosphere!

Why does everyone have a stick up their arse about are Nige? I know we're pretty cucked and any sign of nationalism and protecting borders = literal Nazi, but he's very moderate and is nowhere near a facist/right wing.

It's forecasting by one of the world's biggest banks, not a polling firm.

>tfw sort of qt but not really grill you went to school with is now your local MP
>tfw it's Labour

She has that demure demeanour that I like, it's a shame she's probably voting leave. I wish I was the UKIP MP for my area just to go head to head with her.

>tfw your area doesn't even have a UKIP MP

Such a sad feel.

>tfw had a black (Jamaican black) girl for a flatmate this year
>her mum broke up with her dad and left him behind in Jamaica
>then she got snow-madness and got CREAMED by a northern white bloke
>her daughter has a bad case of the snow-madness too

Shame that her hair and breath always stunk

Chugger On Brave Tugger

Remain will destroy leave in the next poll thanks to Jo Cox, the hero of our time.

>Lee

Scottish EU referendum poll:
Remain: 58% (-8)
Leave: 33% (+4)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 06 - 12 Jun)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743061282400702464

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

But their forecast will be based on private polls, right?

did she let you eat her rice and peas

I'm a remainiac now.

broof a doodle doo :DDDD

The lefties get really pissed off about people who think differently, they feel the same way about Conservatives it's just that UKIP is a much easier target for their bullying.

people tried hard to tie the Racist BNP = UKIP

basically when BNP started falling people just shifted the rhetoric towards UKIP

>it's a shame she's probably voting leave

sounds like a nice grill desu

>saw this thismorning

Lying fucking shitcunts

There's a few articles floating

lse.co.uk/FinanceNews.asp?code=s1aud17i&headline=JPMorgan_sees_lead_for_leave_of_35_pct_in_Brexit_vote_poll_analysis

>~50 posts
>Zero Karens
You are slacking, bongs.

Chugger on Brave Tugger

No, i'm a dirty degenerate into gentle femdom and getting a conservative waifu to make me a househusband

But I got hygiene standards, y'know? Body and race man

The more people realise he isn't what the left have painted him as the more the left try to paint him as. It's embarrassing, it's like when they say we need tighter gun laws and then you point out that tighter gun laws have made gun crime worse and they tell you that's exactly why they need tightened. They're fucking retards.

Shit, I meant remain ;_;

chugger on tugger and keep chugging into the sunset

You can become a candidate and run for them user. If you get into the commons make sure you bring the bants to do Sup Forums proud though.

So I'm reading up on all the muds rape gangs and I'm wondering why there isn't more outcry? Is it not reported or did everyone's mother get maggot everyday whilst they were pregnant?

Jo Cox's murder will only do, at best, a minor dent now. 1 or 2% tops.

People voting brexit are still voting brexit, people blaming brexit for everything are still blaming brexit for everything, girls want to to Glastonbury, guys want to watch the Euros in peace.

The bigger question newspapers are going on about is the safety of MPs, specifically local ones like Cox. People gasp at the horror then move about with their daily lives. The world continues spinning.

sorry lad, I'll help get that quota up

Chugger on Brave Tugger

I just don't get where they get these delusions about him. I sometimes look at Reddit for a good laugh and over there you would think he killed their families or something.

I was talking literally, love me some rice n peas

>has there been polling done for scotland yet?
It's decidedly in favour of Remain for Scotland, but ithe lead has shrunk.

>keep chugging into the sunset
>implying the sun EVER sets
are you a frog in diguise?

POST YFW WE LEAVE AFTER ALL THIS

I think this referendum has done a lot to open the public's eyes to this though. UKIP's image has definitely improved.

Do it for her majesty.

They exacerbate his image because it's easier to play the man than the ball.

I know you did, mate ;)

Thx m8

Has any of the big medias in UK reported about Mair's mental health problems yet? Or are they still shilling about "MUH HE SHOUTED BRITAIN FIRST, IT WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED" ?

Damn I should really visit the british countryside.
I of course only know London

>Are Nige's vision is finally happening.
Don't worry, the Postal voting is sorting that dirty racist out.

based britbong

CRASHING THIS UNION

I have no idea what this means, care to explain for a normie?

How comfy is this Chinese cartoon? I don't watch much but I see this limey posted every thread

If you go around talking to real people you'll see the difference between that and twitter. Most I've talked to are pro-gun.

>Literally
Shit taste desu boy
She only cooked with this jamaican spinach greens and rice, no peas.

Did you see the first reports of it on the Daily Mail?

> "Our attempt to clean up the polls for methodological issues suggests a lead for leave in the 3-5 percent range at the time of writing," researchers said in a note.

> "The swing toward leave appears to have accelerated as we moved into the period when we would expect status quo bias to show," they added, while warning that it was "now unlikely" that polls would offer clear guidance on the outcome.

So they applied their jew banking mathematical analysis, factored in "status quo" bias and brexit is still ahead?

Gentlemen, we may have a happening.

That's also what I wonder, the guy is very moderate compared to, let's say, Geert Wilders.

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

Obviously nobody wants to deny that he's a nutter, but they've tried to push a narrative that anti-immigration and pro-brexit sentiment drove him to it.

Reuters itself

archive.is/WmM9W

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-jpmorgan-idUSKCN0Z327W

does she support leave?

Star readers are all white van men and will vote leave regardless.

I don't know how it compares to other animes since it's the only one I've watched, but I enjoyed it. There's zero, absolutely zero plot though.

What does Sup Forums think about turnout numbers?

i have a bet on that Leave will win with more than 65% turnout and another bet that turnout will be above the Scottish Ref turnout of 85%

Do we know where he even got a gun?

As a german she of course doesn't

Anyone else wanna watch a steel cage match between Moz and Cameron?

Can someone explain why UKIP is doing so shit even though that Nigel guy seems popular?
Is it a gerrymandering problem similar to the U.S?
How many votes does UKIP get numerically compared to other parties

That's perfect I just want something brainless. I just finished sketchbook full colours which sounds similar but with a leaf as the token exchange student

there's going to be some delicious tears from people who wish they could uncuck themselves if this happens, brace yourselves lads.