5>4>6>1>7>3>2

5>4>6>1>7>3>2

We're in agreement, right?

5>R1>4>6>3>7>2>1

5>4>6>7>3>2>1

How is I not at the bottom?

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my onion. MY ONION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good onions. My onion. whilst not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been in this swamp for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Farquaad or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the Ogres of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea... MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm an Ogre and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with Fraquaads and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you’ve taken my swamp? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real onion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when peopl imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

This right here is correct. Put r1 wherever you deem fit, but this is objectively correct.

4>5>3>6>2>1>R1>7

Because I is better than 3 and 2

You liked ROTS more than Jedi? Why?

Ewoks

5>6>4>3>R1>7>1>2

V > III.XCIX > IV > III > VI > VII > I > II

Really hate them that badly? I get it, they're cutesy and all and should have been wookies, but ROTS is just kind of awful in most every way.

At least Jedi had some redeeming qualities?

5>6>4>3>R1>7>1>2

Good list. I didn't agree at first but Episode I really is more valuable to Star Wars than 7.

Flip 4 and 6 and we have a deal

4>5>6>1>2>3>>>>>>>>>>>

This is the correct order.

You've done a man's work.

5 > 6 > RO > 4 > 3 > 7 > 2 > 1

5>4>6>R1>3>2>7>1

Fair enough. I like 6 only a little bit more than 4 only because I find 4 kinda boring

7>6>5>4>3>2>1

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > R1 > 7 > 2

6>alle

slave leia was the best thing about the franchise.

Rogue One >>>>>>> Original Trilogy > Shit > Force Unleashed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prequel Trilogy

5 >4>6(without Endor)>3=7>6(with Endor)>1> 2

Finally someone who puts 7 in the right place.

Except 7 wasn't bad, it's a carbon copy of A New Hope. Unoriginal, but by no means the worst SW movie

I will never understand how people defend the non-copied parts of 7, but so be it.
We can argue about 2 being bad, but I'll never agree with calling it worse than 7. AotC had a few points it had to get across and it got them across, while building up the Star Wars Universe. TFA had a few nostalgia jokes to crack, while shitting on all else that is Star Wars.

Right here is the correct wanking:

THE PHANTOM MENACE
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
A NEW HOPE
RETURN OF THE JEDI

*POWER GAP*

ALL OF THE OTHER SHITE

You're all very welcome.

>1 isn't automatically last

shit rankings

It's last because plagiarism is an instant 0.

5>6>4>7>R1>2>3>1

t. Sup Forums

I can defend it because it really wasn't anything new. Disney played it safe and didn't put anything in that wasn't already well established in the series. I completely agree that AotC, and even PM, was better in the sense of building up the Star Wars universe though.

Don't do this to me, this is Sup Forums. How am I supposed to insult you when we both agree about what the movies do and just have different opinions about what they should do?

Your taste ist shit, faggot.

5>4>6>R1>3>2>7>1

4 > 5 > 6 = 3 > 7 > 1 > R1 > 2

>5>4>7>3>2>6>1

5>4>6>3>7>1>2

Any other interpretation is not canon and probably EU as well

5>6>3>4>2>1

7 is not canon. It is fan fiction.

>all the people hating on The Phantom Menace

It's fucking good, okay, it's GOOD

swap 1 and 2

I like it, too. Then again, I'm a sucker for 1,2,3 and even the Clone Wars show.

This is me The only reason I have Ep.1 behind 7 is because Jar Jar and Jake Loyd are well beyond terrible.

6 > 4 > 1 > 7 > 5 > 3 > RO > 2

>t. pulling numbers out of a hat

>Because I said so!!

Jake Loyd did nothing wrong. How was a child actor supposed to work with those lines/direction. Even Portman was terrible in that movie and the sequels. Sure some of the other actors were able to work with it, but you shouldn't give Annie a hard time

I don't even understand the Jar Jar hate, I liked his character and thought nothing of it until coming to places like Sup Forums and reading the hate

Rogue One is the Winter Soldier of Star Wars in so far as the tone of the film is exactly what the franchise needs to be going forward.

If R1 had its own iconic Steve Rogers it would have been 10/10 but it didn't so it's merely 8/10

That is because our were a child when you saw it

Hmm. Yes this is true. But TPM still holds a place in my heart to this day

My rating as well

>7 better than 3
Nice meme

>1 that high

phantom menace was a snooze fest and not comfy at all. punk ass Anakin, jar jar, gungans, roger roger, trade federation, sheev before he was cool, now this is podracing, smee,

god damn phantom menace was so shit. if attack of the clones and phantom menace was on tv at the same time and i had to pick one id go with attack of the clones everytime. because at least with that movie i can get the diner scene

ree

You kidding? If anything Episode 1 at most the comfy of all the movies

are you contrarian?

nothing was comfy about phantom menace. it was total shit

>nothing was comfy about phantom menace

Naboo is comfy as fuck what are you on about

Naboo you fucking retard

>naboo
>comfy

>in a lake are monsters eating other monsters

>monsters eating other monsters doesn't fill his heart with warmth and comfort

lol pleb

5>4>R1>6>7>3>1>2

5>4>R1>7>6>3>1>2

5>4>3>6>1>2

4 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 2 > 1

4>5>6>R1>3>7>1=2

u mad bro

5>4>2>3>6>1>7

Slept through half of R1 so I can't place it.

what is actually so bad about ewoks

They made Imperial Storm Troopers look like retards.

>2 that high
jesus christ

It's the best prequel movie.

5>4>3=R1>6>1>2>This is the best order

they are retards for fuck sake

when have stormtroopers ever been portrayed as intelligent?

5>R1>4>6>3>1>7>2

>everyone putting 6 above 7
thank Christ, I swear a year ago folks were putting 7 right behind 4/5. Glad that meme is over.

Mah nigga

The pod race is excellent, and so are most of the jedi scenes, but Jar Jar, the final space battle, and pretty much any scene with padme (even though she is a babe) are shit.

>If R1 had its own iconic Steve Rogers
What the new movies need is a true Han Solo, by which I mean a Harrison Ford. Some big name popular action movie actor should've been cast as Poe (and probably not been named Poe).

The OBJECTIVELY CORRECT NON MEME ORDER

2>1>R1>7>3>6>5>4

You wrote this backwards on purpose I assume

5>6>3>7=4>2>1
get mad