Good afternoon retards

Good afternoon retards,

We could have a functioning healthcare system right now like the CIVILIZED world. Every sane person in this country knows it would be better, but we don't have it because of a confederation of crazies, you included. Kindly renounce your voting privileges so we can make a worthwhile country.

Signed,
The American People

Signed,
*A fag who thinks it speaks for more than itself and those who agree with it

Too many fat Americans to have free healrhcare

You knew this would happen.
Even though they rammed this through Congress in its entirety with the backing of mega-powerful insurance companies its someone esle's fault that it didn't work right.
If only the Republicans, who are of little use to anyone, had thrown their support in as well.

Is that all you got?

That's not a very nice way to talk.

I agree. Healthcare should be fully privatised. The doctor should set a price and we shop around to get the best healthcare. Simples.

Health randomly punished members of society.
Some guy is drunk and hits your car, he dies and your paralysed? you pay.
A disease sweeps though the country, randomly targeting certain gentic phenotypes.
you pay.
I could go on and on.

Also, what stops a doctor effectively blackmailing you with your life for all your cash.
or giving you the medicine that supresses symptoms, instead of the cure, because of financial benifit.

Distributed system where everyone chips in stops random population punishment.
Rewarding doctors with a raise for curing, not for exploiting financially, makes them do their job.

You mean you're not on a barter network yet?
Starve the leeches!

We already have a single payer healthcare system for a fair chunk of the population here.

It's called the VA, and it's a national disgrace.

No one voted on healthcare, you poofter. Go write your congressman, because he's the one who Fucked you on healthcare, Timmy.

Ive always wondered... What if healthcare were a reasonably priced commodity whereby the individual receiving the care would be the single payer, instead of the government being the arbiter for everyone to pay.

Is that, like fucking impossible?

Then no one would want to be doctors. Do you know how much shit they have to go through to be certified?

My family pays almost double what we had before. And we aren't poor by any means, yet we still qualify for a subsidy?!?

Healthcare needed to stay private

I do, as a few of my friends and family have gone through med school and residency.

Pricing medicine and health care at a reasonable rate is very doable. Its a pipe dream, I know, but not impossible.

>"shut the fuck up kid, you don't know anything about this fucking system, who the fuck let you in here?"

>like the CIVILIZED world

How is America uncivilized OP?

Healthcare is not a human right!

The obama model was a catastrophe. Every compromise solution is terrible world wide. It's either private (sucks for poor people) or single payer (somewhat good for everyone but usually under budget and overcrowded)

Finland also has one these compromise systems and it's worst in scandinavia and one of the worsts in Europe.

>government completely buttfucks the healthcare system and makes it completely inaffordable for pretty much everyone
>"We just need government to get even more involved in healthcare and then it will be really good"

>We could have a functioning health care system
We could also have 50% tax rates to pay for it. No thanks

It won't be solvent. There's not enough net taxpayers and too many leeches for a universal healthcare system to work. Maybe when the country has closed borders and is 90% white; I'll think about it.