Jewish master race

If Jews can be one of the smallest groups of people in the world yet control the media, finance, governments and just about everything like Sup Forums thinks doesn't that make Jews the master race and everyone else inferior to the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow rlly makes u fucking think huh? wow.. i hate white people now

gee wiz welcome to the club slowpoke. jews are the best at scheming i admit it! they have no qualms liying about anything i bet. no other race is as good as jews at being satanists.

This is why skins are so funny.
Jews are masters in what they do, skins are just pathetic.
If you want to win against jews, you have to become a jew.

If they were where they are because of their capacities they'll be indeed the mastrer race, but they are in their positions because they cry non stop about 6 gazillion

No one at high positions got their fairly. the world is not fair, get over it

But Jews were already accoomplished financiers long before the Holocaust and were powerful in media circles by the beginning of the 20th century.

Back in the 90s there used to be a saying that the irish rule over the media, english ruled over finance and trading, the italians/latin peoples per say over education, mormons ruled the fed and military. Jews ruled over hollywood and entertainment after the mexicans. Thats about it. The jews however suffered a lot because of their inbred, their inability to cook at home or how some say that they are dirty. Blah blah...or that they are born with an organ dysfunction and so they helped promote eugenics and genetics. I guess what has helped bring them to power are the bible thumpy that accuse them of being direct descendants to...we all are...

not really. It's a positive feedback loop. More money means you make more money. There's nothing special about jewish 'control'.

They learned something and its to stick together even if its a conflict of interests.
Back in the day if you and your relatives were in the same or similar industry but dif corporate group. You couldnt even speak let alone be seen together. And probably only see eachother at some family functions onces in a while. Bif law permitted.

''In the political field he refuses the state the means for its self-preservation, destroys the foundations of all national self-maintenance and defense, destroys faith in the leadership, scoffs at its history and past, and drags everything that is truly great into the gutter.

Culturally, he contaminates art, literature, the theater, makes a mockery of natural feeling, overthrows all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drags men down into the sphere of his own base nature.

Religion is ridiculed, ethics and morality represented as outmoded, until the last props of a nation in its struggle for existence in this world have fallen.''

No theres other ethnic groups that control a fair share of the worlds market. Irish diaspora descendants are some. They have influence in mining industries which is how they built ny. Theres a latin american country dont know which one it is but their descendants abroad, are said to control 9% of a certain market.

if jews hadn't parasitized white people

they'd be as poor as arabs

>if jews hadn't parasitized white people
This is same level as WE WUZ KANGS

Maybe for liberals who base their opinions on feelings, and not facts.

The problem with jews in the u.s, not abroad. Is that they misrepresent. They were known for that. They say that in gangland, the italians and irish were betrayed by the jews, after the murder of certain peoples. They say the the jews became snitches for the system and it fit them well as it gave them the loyalty they needed in the legal system. There was a time many jewish lawyers were given owner rights of reoresentation for companies. And instead they would one day sue owners, from what i was told, a type of intellectual property adverse possession.

>Ghettoise Jews for centuries
>Complain when they get good at the only job they're allowed to do in Europe

I remember back in the 90s there was a huge lawsuit involving a software. A minor used to sell software here and there to make extra cash. However he was doing it behind his fathers back. One of the software he sold started a company. However the sell was illegal and if im not correct the one who started the company asked the judge that if it was his intellectual property then he had the right to seize and desist the kids brain. Meaning under this matter he treated humans and intellectual property rights as real property. Today there are some groups that treat humans as walking archives.

That doesnt make sense.
You are same as liberals are.

>Maybe for liberals who base their opinions on feelings, and not facts.
Jew sympathizer BTFO

The lawsuit occurred in the late 80s.

nope, it was God's will that they become powerful, just like they once were, they will be again, and they will be damned again, mark my words.

So is the Khazar theory real? did og jews get cucked?

Why 'blame whitey'. The holy book states specific tactics. It matches with the jewish abuse of the roman empire to.

only involutive scum as jews have a lot interest in the material world.. they can't do master art, they can't do transcendental things, they only do bussiness and cheat people.. not superior at all, totally inferior. Just compare the jewish degenerate and involutive art and the white art... white art shows evolution jewish art shows the opposite

Kikeroaches confirmed.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

the jews even have demon-like facial features, their life is all about money and enslave the goyim. Goyim are superior in any form

I agree, Shlomo, We really are the master race.

Totally bro

הגויים יודעים!
קבל ביטול מיידי

is a parasite superior to its host?
who would flourish more, a group of only whites or only asians and a group of only jews?
that is the answer to your question

Yeah dude mexicans are totally superior to jews.

I've actually been looking for that pic, thanks greatest ally
חחחחחחחחחחחחח

What I don't understand is people say the jews are causing white genocide, but jewish fertility rates are the same as whites, and there is only about 14 million of them, so surely the jews would go extinct before white people.

yeah dude they are trying to get us under 550mill according to these guidestones someone set up. probably goes the same for jews as other folks. can't wait for fema camps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

And white people are so stupid they fall for it every time.

Face it, the white race is as inferior to jews as blacks are to whites, therefore they deserve their place on the pecking order.

Never said they weren't.

Just leave us whites the hell alone.

>Maybe we if we money for dem programs and shiet we wud still be kangz

They are doing a pretty poor job of reducing the global population then.