Without googling, tell me this character's name

without googling, tell me this character's name

pac-man

Kung Pow

Jet Li

jackie chan

Short round

Chirrut.

I know cuz my mom bought his Funko Pop and I remember seeing the name.

bazooper

looks like an asian nicholas cage

Ching-Chong Pow

>Wan Widaforce

Chirrut Imwe I think

Donnie Yen Vader

Kenshi Takahashi

Chinese Box Office

stereotyped asian kung fu guy

Chirrut Imwei

Probably spelt it wrong.

It was highly amusing to me that I didn't know his name for about 4 days maybe 5 after seeing the movie. Everyone referred to him as Donnie Yen as if he was appearing as himself.

Movie was fucking fantastic. Fuck the haters.

Shao Kahn

>I am Wan Widaforce, Anda Force is with me

were they cousins?

>Knows every persons name in originals, which have been out for 40 years.
>complains about not knowing some side characters name of a movie only out for a week.

Goodguy chinkface.

You may not know his name but I bet you can describe him without referencing what he looks like or describing what he does in the movie

George Takei

lee chauwang

Took me a sec. Total kek wp.

Mi No Tsee

He's not a character, hes a real human being. Ip man, bruce lee's master, read a book you degenerate.

Honestly I didn't catch ANY of their names. So, I gave them all nicknames.

Donnie Yen was Whackem' (because he whacked people with his stick). His gun-toting best friend was appropriately named Boomstick. I just called Forest Whitacker's character Forest Whitacker.

One of his first lines in the movie is, "I'm Chirrut Imwe", so imma go with that

Wise blind Asian man with a stick

I thought Star Wars was supposed to be a franchise with memorable names? what happened?

I honestly spent the whole movie thinking they were building him up to have a meaningful confrontation with Darth Vader where they could discuss the nature of the Force and life and etc where Vader shows a glimpse of humanity before killing him reluctantly. I give Disney way too much fucking credit

Kim Jong Ching Chong

chi nees marr khet

Chow Mein.

Subaru Mitsubishi

Onewitdaforce

bleeding gums Murphy

Chirrut?

Ni hao kailan

Yaki Soba and his friend Teri Yaki.

Is that General Tso?

I just referred to him as Donnie Yen or simply Ip Man to everyone I saw the movie with.

Kek

Ip Man.

ling-ling

Can't-See-Threepio.

Chosen Wan

Pretty good.

Yao Ming

IMMAGONNA FINJIM

Is it allowed to guess many times?

>jia ju do
>jet kuan do
>wai ling
>jiang jung
>waurozin
>Rakatan
>yedira
>rabaton
>Quan Do Jun

>I just called Forest Whitacker's character Forest Whitacker.
I called him negro with extreme political beliefs that he gave up on just to die for nothing. Really good character imo teebeeheich.

I really only remembers Gin's name.
There was Gin, Pilot, Asian Guy with stick, Asian Guy with gun, the robot and Mexican Guy.
Honestly everyone having funny accents was not a good choice. Sometimes when they said something I had to ask if that was really the best take they had.

Winston Chu

>be manlet
>have a taller asian wife

whats your excuse user?

Scuff Wumpkin

Chirut Imwe
Baze
Jyn Urso
Gailen Urso
Orson Krenic
Saw Guerrera
Casian Andorr
Bodi Rock (?)
K2SO

That's all of the main characters, minus correct spelling. I saw the movie once and was high and drunk at the time.

How is everyone on this board so fucking stupid with the memory of a gold fish

donnie yen

its the force awakwn fags who got btfo this side film is better than their main diversity bullshit

sweet and sour pork

Bruce Chan?

Number 27 with soy sauce and extra rice.

Annoying Kung fu blind guy with decent English

I am one with the force, the Force is with me

Looked like Norm in the catalog, 2bh.

Chirrut Imwe

>Asian
>monk
>repeats phrases in broken Engrish throughout the film
>has an Asian sidekick

How are the SJWs not ripping this movie apart?

Collin Chou

KUNG FU FI-TING

So did I but scary Vader was much better. Even at his most good Anakin probably ignored these guardian guys. He wouldn't give the, the time of day other than to cut them down with all the care he gave to the marines on the Tantive IV. He's top dog now Rogue One were ants to him.

You want a weak conflicted villain watch TfA again or ROTJ. Vader was stone cold before he met Luke.

Sammo Hung

SJW don't give a shit about Asians.

Chow Yun Fat

Stephen Chow

top kek

Chirrut Îmwe.
Emphasis on the weird looking i

Dr. Ip Man sensei

I saw the movie today and honestly I can't remember any characters names other than Jyn and K-2SO. I know Forest Whitaker was Saw something and Ben Mendleson was something like Captain Kreedle.

To be honest it's not important what the names are, especially because all the characters are dead because it was a fun movie.

Was anyone else bummed he didn't get to fight vader for a second?

Iam force

Chopstick Charlie?

i saw this movie today, and towards the end, it occurred to me that i had no idea what the names were of the chinese guys or the indian pilot guy.

intellectual property man

Chirrut

Wang Punchman

>people being mean to Donnie Yen in this thread RIGHT NOW

I am NOT ok with this.

ipman

Visas Marr but without the tits, blindfold and with quips.

He was probably the best character out of the whole Sewiside Skwad.

jane
kas
blind guy
guy that talks like a samurai
fajeet the pilot
director crowley
sargera

OK i got it, the characters are irrelevant.

Mr. blind

Ching "my wood stick can destroy 18 layers of plastoid composite plated armor that survives the vacuum of space" Chong