Is tanning the result of a blackwashed nation?

Is tanning the result of a blackwashed nation?

nah tanned skin is more attractive
t. a gay guy

Having a tan implies the person gets out often and is an active, healthy person.

No. Through history, people desire mates of high social status. Over time, distinguishing features of high social status become attractive. During ancient times of famine, being fat was considered attractive. During the middle ages, only the rich could afford to be inside all day, so being pale was considered attractive. Today, only the rich can afford to tan all day at the beach. Thus, being tanned is considered attractive.

I have a farmers tan 75% of the year senpai. If my skin is tanned, it's natural.

it is the result of leaving in a sunny weather idiot

white people can't tan only burn.

living*

No it's a result of the sun, you moron

I'm white, and my family tans very well.

It implies that you are a filthy commoner who is forced to work the fields all day and has not shelter from the sun.

The fuck are you smoking you retard?

No. It's always been done by men to make them look more manly (ie someone who does manual labor outside). The Greeks and Romans did it.

This. A tan is a sign of a man who labours outside, which is typically respectable.

This. In fact it used to be the opposite a couple hundred years ago, as being pale and white suggested you had servants work for you all day, which afforded you the luxury to stay inside out of the sun.

Coco Chanel started the trend, it became the symbol of a person rich enough to go on holiday in warm climes, nothing to do with black people at all.

About 1 in every 200,000 black people dies from skin cancer each year and 2 in every 200,000 Hispanic people die from skin cancer each year. For comparison purposes, about 6 in every 200,000 white people die from skin cancer each year.

Black people don't get sun burned.

What does that have to do with your wrong statement of "White people don't tan, they burn"? You're an imbecile.

Protip: you don't need to burn to get cancer.

tanning was pushed by those at the top through media to increase the rate of skin cancer in whites to slowly kill them off and make dark skin more culturally acceptable

what is david hasselhoff up to these days?

tanning is for niggerification.

Being a fat alcoholic

I think some tan shows a healthy body, as you need vitamin D from the sun to be healthy.

Just me speculating though.

people liked tanned skin because it makes european ethnicity people look more fit

that's about it. anything else is personal ideas held by a minority of the population

not a single white.

You've inspired me to finally begin that flag collection. Cheers.

I live somewhere cold.
I need to tan during the summer months in order to maintain a healthy body.

Tanning is an attempt by other Northern Europeans to emulate the naturally glowing / sort of tanned looking skin of Germans.

Fucking tanned germans again.

compare this to the >>>white meat they show on t.v to indoctrinate you into thinking filth are white.

i also got like 3 african flags today too. so many rareflags today.

Tanning is way older than Coco Chanel.

Thanks for the booster pack m8. You're a saint.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

No, back when our society was primarily agricultural and the majority of the jobs were outdoors pale skin was popular.

Just like today, women smeared toxic compounds all over thier bodies to achieve lighter skin tones because being rich meant you didnt have to work outside and could spend all of your leisurely hours indoors.

Now that our society has industrialized and most jobs take place indoors having a tan implies fposessing enough wealth and free time to be lounging around on beaches.

Its not about race its about implying weath.

Tan implies lots of liesure time, which implies wealth, which makes one more attractive to potential mates.

No it's just a dated status symbol for the underclasses.
>i went to a beach holiday and you didn't

Today everyone can afford it, even our welfare recipients. It's a 60s thing

No. It's the result of spending time outdoors, you autistic faggot.

Not it shows a body that will age like fine milk
Tanning is one of the unhealthiest things you can do even as a nigger

I'm white with blue eyes and I tan very well, thank you very much. Women love a tanned man with blue eyes.