He still listens to radiohead

>he still listens to radiohead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/go/london/music/radiohead-join-glastonbury-record-books-with-third-headline-slot-a3572401.html
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33160909/florence-and-the-machine-replace-foo-fighters-at-glastonbury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's horrible int it? it's like we're in a prison camp holiday home which we sort of are . They're all in on it making sure there can't be anything else because it's got to be the same people always. The papers, the government. The fashion world the tv world all working together to hold us in stasis of an absolute barren world so they can eat everything available. We should do something but what?

i used to listen to radiohead 24/7 when i was 16-17, collected their albums, singles, eps, japanese releases, etc

now im 24 and i never listen to radiohead, but theyre coming to my country next april and im going to see them, ironic

what the fuck are you talking about

>he still posts redditfrog in 2018

Should a band from 1989 still be a dominant force in 2017?

No.

Why are they?

The media world fights enormously hard to prevent culture on the slightest off chance every single penny on Earth doesn't go to the same human beings.

Elbow on radio, on tv, baking cakes. How is this possible? It's not normal, it's like the daleks took over.

something from space happened and left you with this forever

>Should a band from 1989 still be a dominant force in 2017?
>No.
Why not?
Btw they're not a "dominant force" in no way whatsoever

It's 2018 now bub.

>he still listens to music he actually enjoys rather than tribal japanese neo-folk harsh noise fusion

even worse then

it's like when the only way on god's earth Florence and the Machine could headline in their own country's festival was if David Ghrol broke his neck. I don't agree with it. And it's tax payers money. That's scandalous.

Colombia.

Take some fucking pills

whose mans

"Radiohead returned for the first time in six years this weekend, and are back among the headline acts alongside American band Foo Fighters and Ed Sheeran.
Their performance on Saturday coincides with the 20-year anniversary of their critically acclaimed album, OK Computer, the band's third studio album."

standard.co.uk/go/london/music/radiohead-join-glastonbury-record-books-with-third-headline-slot-a3572401.html

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33160909/florence-and-the-machine-replace-foo-fighters-at-glastonbury

why the fuck not. lel

>listening to music you like
fucking RETARDS

What the fuck are you smoking?

>enjoying radiopleb
lel

more like gaydiohead

redditohead

In all that time where are the other bands?

What's wrong with Radiohead?

I'm the only non-gay person here. Everyone else is a fucking faggot. You can't prove me wrong.

I'm an argie and it's the same. I outgrew them months ago, but I have to see them once. I still remember the first time I heard the basement version of Separator, I couldn't believe my ears. Now it sounds boring and fake

I have literally never listened to radiohead nor do I ever plan to

>frog poster

>wow u enjoy music i dont like ur a fuckin faggot lmao
neck yourself

congrats user. continue on this path
>liking bad music
kek

Radiohead is better than your favorite band.

>implying radiohead is better than any other band at all
you're just digging yourself deeper, user

WAH WAH STOP LISTENING TO MUSIC THAT I DONT LIKE WAH WAH

>t. recommended ok computer to their crush in high school

>reddit spacing

They are one of the biggest and are certainly the most critically acclaimed band out right now.

people like the one in that picture

>Radiohead is better than CAN

I did this. She liked it and became my gf

I'm glad there has been major Radiohead backlash. Thom Yorke is a whining gremlin. Jonny is good though.

Probably cause youre a creep and a wierdo. What the hell are you even doing here

nothing just their fans

i have never heard a radiohead song in my life

please do NOT listen to them, you might actually like them

>tfw Radiohead haters cannot form a rational, musical argument against them
Are they all brainlets?

>i don't like thing
>t-therefore is objectively bad! XD
kek, nice going

What the fuck I feel uncomfortable now

lol what

(me)
I didn't say Radiohead was bad and I think they are an alright band, but he made a stupid statement which I responded to.

they are