So that is what we call "nerd" nowadays?

So that is what we call "nerd" nowadays?

Why don't they just cast some absless average looking dude to play Peter Parker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n9DwoQ7HWvI?t=37
twitter.com/hazosterfield_s/status/809803966460686336
instagram.com/p/BOIRly8AFZr/
instagram.com/p/BOT5ub6grAu/?taken-by=tomhollandupdates
instagram.com/p/BOUIpxKg3s9/?taken-by=tomhollandupdates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The spider made him fit

that product placement is embarrassing.

There's literally nothing wrong with this, it's perfect.

Nerds aren't supposed to be "perfect".

Why not? Well, he's got a cute fucked up eyebrow, better now?
No seriously he's got the good looking boy next door look and a nice physique that isn't as far as Chris Evan's or anything like that.

Tobey was perfect as Peter Parker because he has that average nerdy look. Too bad he wasn't young enough for the role.

Tom Holland is just some cute faggots/young girls bait. I already hate him.

What about this, he's got this nerdy shirt.
Tobey was great though, bit too campy and goofy for me, but it suited the film's style.

>Spiderman is a scrawny, awful looking fucker.
Fuck off, you projecting insecure fucker.

>What about this, he's got this nerdy shirt.
Wew, they just put a "nerdy" shirt on a cute body/face. It makes him look like a poser.

What about these clothes then?

What's the point, he still looks good

Someone hasn't watched the trailer for Homecoming

Eh, Spidey's always had a great body and sure he's beautiful, but it's not right in your face like some Adonis model, and from what I've seen of him so far, he's a good Spidey.

>but it's not right in your face
Yes it is.

Someone can't formulate his ideas

Well I'm sure he'd be really flattered to hear that. You should tell him he's too beautiful and perfect to play Spider-Man actually.

see youtu.be/n9DwoQ7HWvI?t=37

He's definitely not playing Chad from what we've seen.

>He actually believes that it's uncommon for attractive guys to be beta as fuck
Let me tell you that I'm Brazilian and my roommate is one of those rare white, blonde, blue-eyed fuckers. Let me also tell you that cunts go crazy on this kind of guy. Some mates and I took him to a bar and a girl literally invited herself to our table and sat on his lap, fondling his crotch. He fucking dropped all the spaghetti and another guy (not me) actually banged that hoe in the car not even twenty minutes later. Let me tell you that this other dude is a fat fuck with rotten teeth and looks like fucking Shrek.

If you actually went out you'd see that goodlooking guys can be beta as fuck.

>that isn't as far as Chris Evan's or anything like that.

yeah but he's a "nerd" who obviously works out, which isn't something stereotypical nerds do

I'm not a faggot.

>my roommate is one of those rare white, blonde, blue-eyed fuckers
Is he at least cute? I've met a lot of blue-eyed blonde disgusting looking guys.

...so you agree with him?

why'd you type out the fucking iliad just to back up his point?

>Liking D&D means I can't work out for some magical reason.

I never understood the logic.

No, he's a fucking crime fighting superhero.
>I'm not a faggot
You're missing out.

I just wanted to say, Vin, I'm a big fan of yours and you seem like a really great guy.

>tfw no cute Spider-Man bf

>reading comprehension

I guess? Women wouldn't throw theirselves on him if he was ugly. I'm straight, so...

He's quite feminine, though. He hums Frozen melodies and some opera singers all around. Literally every girl asks him if he is gay.

>You're missing out

yeah, on aids

>I guess? Women wouldn't throw theirselves on him if he was ugly.
Post pics, I'll tell you if he's cute.

Looks like an even lamer version of Peeta.

I cant stand twinks

90's spiderman wasn't a twink

:'^(
Aids isn't even a thing anymore

>woman who plays superhero whos power set doesnt take any physical strength isn't buff
>"lol why do women never put in any effort?"
>man who plays a superhero whos power set makes him physically strong is buff
>"oh so this guy is meant to be nerdy?"

captcha: martha cross

S-Stop posting pictures of him

What if he is gay? Can I fuck him?

Why, what's the problem user?

who the fuck are you people actually calling this guy attractive? are you forgetting what tobey maguire looked like in the first spiderman movie? he had way more cute, boyish charm than tom holland, and a better body, pic related.

tom holland has a ton of glaring faults

>huge fucking ears that stick out
> weird thin lips and tiny mouth
> weird teeth that make him look like his lower jaw/chin is jutting forward
> pasty complexion
> fucked up eyebrow
> mole on the side of his nose
> shapeless play dough nose

he doesn't come anywhere near "beautiful"

>this thread

So Peter Parker is a cool good-looking guy, Flash is a tiny scrawny minority, and MJ is a homely girl that Peter ignores? Is this like an alternate universe Spider-Man?

Will the story be about aspiring supervillain Peter Parker getting tired of beating up his fellow students and deciding to take his reign of terror to the streets, while selfless philanthropist Norman Osbourne works tirelessly to stop him?

young in his prime tobey maguire makes tom holland look like a goblin in comparison

>using TOBEY MAGURIE of all people as a positive contrast

Not him and Spiderman 1 and 2 were good movies, but the dude had an ugly face and his voice was like nails on a chalkboard. I think your nostalgia's gotten the better of you.

Seriously just compare the two of them when they're in an actual scene, don't autisticly stare at a couple pictures.

Tobey is not cute in those films, he does nothing for me, and his body looks just a little bit deflated.
And you are objectively wrong about Tom, he's literally perfect, gorgeous, his fucked up eyebrow is cute and so is the little mole on the side of his nose, he has a perfect smile and kissable lips and his skin is soft and pearly white.

Peter Parker? More like Chad.

Alright that's a good picture of Tobey. He just looks weird in Spider-Man, older Tobey looks good too.

you legit think this guy is attractive? to the point of being "too good looking" to be peter parker?

if he was bald he'd look like the fucking feels guy, what with being pasty white and having no lips and those black beady eyes.

if he british? he's got that typical UK inbred look. pale, bad teeth/jaw, bulbous cranium etc

I think he's attractive but I'm not OP, OP is fucking stupid. There are plenty of attractive shut-ins, and Peter only gets fit because of spider magic.

Yeah I honestly think he's gorgeous, though "too good looking" to be Peter Parker is fucking stupid.
kek stop bullying Tom now
You think he's bad for British? Have you seen the average British person? I'm surrounded by the ghastly, ghoulish fuckers.

HA so he actually IS british? KEK i legit was just guessing in that post, but its true, you can spot an inbred brit from a mile away.

>implying tobey didn't have cute moments in spiderman

No, you! I wouldn't like my face to be fap material to some homos online.

Then it's all cool.

just got to ad that it makes sense that would find holland attractive since they outed themselves as also being from bongistan

Ah fuck okay Tobey is actually really cute there, I don't get it, sometimes he looks ridiculously goofy, sometimes he looks downright weird and ugly, and sometimes he's cute like there.
And Tom isn't inbred, he's fucking beautiful alright?
And I'm good looking myself friendo :^)

>What if he is gay
>twitter.com/hazosterfield_s/status/809803966460686336

There's no if at this point.

tobey toeing the line between cute and weirdly goofy is what makes him a good peter parker, he's believable as a beta nerd. but i digress. i'm not the one arguing that tom is too good looking for too fit to be peter parker. the fact i find him homely as fuck is what makes him believable as a social reject. i honestly think he'd be decent as peter parker.

>Are you enjoying that? It's the way it's meant to be
Why did that turn me on?
instagram.com/p/BOIRly8AFZr/
Reminder that they bought a house together.

Yeah I do love Tom as Peter and Spidey
What about Garfield? I mean, I like Garfield himself, but as Parker he was a hipster twat, didn't do it for me.

garfield's mutant giraffe neck makes him unwatchable. its totally distracting. also he comes off as smug and yes, a hipster cunt. so he's the worst peter parker / spiderman by default

Yeah he's a bit strange looking

I mean, going off current house prices for something that nice in London. Either Harrison lucked out on the nicest friend in the world, or he's pretty much a kept man.

Oh it's in London? How fucking rich is Tom?
In either case they're too perfect and adorable together.

> actually replying to a comment to deny they're boyfriends

>infuriated girls
it's wonderful

I didn't deny they were gay, they send joint Christmas messages for fucks sake
>instagram.com/p/BOT5ub6grAu/?taken-by=tomhollandupdates

I want to know how the joke with that song started.
>instagram.com/p/BOUIpxKg3s9/?taken-by=tomhollandupdates
Would you let Tom rest his feet on you?

no look in the comments, tom actually replies to someone saying they're boyfriends to say "no just really good friends"

Isn't that a fan account?

jesus christ Tom is living the life, I didn't ask for these feels.

Yeah, young, beautiful, rich, successful, doing something he loves, travels the world with his best friend/boyfriend doing fun things all the time, whenever he wants

>No seriously he's got the good looking boy next door look and a nice physique
Nice description of mary jane, but why do you use male pronouns for her?

I-I don't get your point

What's this exercise called?

i swear to fuck Harrison better treat Tom right.

Looks like a one-legged squat aka a pistol.

Of course he does, what makes you think he wouldn't?

What about this one?

GET AWAY FROM HIM STAN LEE, DON'T TAKE HIM TOO

They need to dork him up some. He looks like a bully, not a bully's victim.

it's my jealousy speaking here, i just want good things for Tom and i couldn't bear to see him heartbroken

Stan Lee said he's the perfect Spider-Man, he probably won't take him.

They're perfect together, don't worry.

He can bully me any time.

You can be ripped and still be a nerd you dipshit

I think he's talking about Harrison...

No I mean Stan Lee is a vampire who has to suck the life out of celebrities to sustain his life force.

Well Tom can suck the life out of me.

CG suit really bugs me. Especially if you watch the neckline. Literally why did this have to be CG?

I imagine they wanted it to look smooth and high tech

Electroshock therapy.

Who would want to fuck a girl who would fuck some shrek motherfucker 5 minutes after meeting in the Wendy's parking lot?

>Tobey was perfect as Peter Parker

Tobey was shit. Your opinions are shit.

He looked like he was ready to either cry or fall asleep at any moment. Parker isn't a mopey little faggot.

The hell's going on in the area between his pecks?

this is now a Tom Holland thread, BTFO

The hell are you talking about... he's dyel as fuck, any average skinny nerd can look like that just by not being a fatass and doing about 2 hours of sports per week

>backs up into him
oh Tom