German cunts use Cox death against brexit campaign

>listen to zdf news during spain vs turkey break
>news claim many brexiters will change their vote to "show sympathy" for Cox death
>also claim many politicans form brexit camp posted "ugly" remarks after the death of the MP

I can now see why germans are such cucks, when they listen to such (((news))).

What you think about this britfags??

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this shit.

Doesn't matter, they don't get a vote.

I think it would be fucking stupid for people to change their votes because of this, it's fucking meaningless.

see our media is beyond propaganda this is brainwashing

> mfw 14€/month for the propaganda jew

yep it's bad

It's called the Lügenpresse for a reason.

I've balanced it out for you.

nice shilling

If Remain wins just because of this I'm going to go nuclear.

But we don't listen to such news.

The real question is why the fuck do you?

It's 17,50 €

(You)

their shitting it, the German people will have to cough up for the 10bill hole we leave in the budget
they may even try not recognize it and try make us do it again with a few shitty sweeteners thrown in to try sway the vote

Man who said attacker shouted "Britain First" is a registered BNP member who have a rivarly with Britain First.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/

theres pictures of the killer on twatter holding britain first banner with 4 others unfortunatly

g

German news is universally known as Lügenpresse here and everyone despises it.

German journalists are even more hated than german politicians, which is quite an accomplishment. They have zero reputation left after a huge NATO propaganda campaign they pulled in 2014 where they outright lied to the public.

The biggest german news blog is an alt right blog called politically incorrect news, servers located in the USA.

yeah, luckily. thought this OP would motivate you further to fight for brexit.

lyeah, this is beyond ridiculous. Have to pay 14 EUR too for croatian national TV and dont watch either.
Last time I watched, they were praising Turdeaux and his 50:50 government ffs

>tfw all the newspapers are far left
>tfw I actually like reading newspapers as a source of info
>tfw they make fun of Trump and America for having freedom

Disregard my polish flag, currently making a pilgramage to Auschwitz.

What gave women the right to vote in your country? Can you repeal it like our 19th Amendment?

disgusting

But the guy looks nothing like the man arrested

14 euro per month in Croatia? Or per year?

its not shilling, was just pissed when I heard it during break. Nothing what the newsanchor said is true and he didnt back it up either.

He was worse than an aussie shitposter.

watching football stream, didnt know other channels that stream it besides ZDF

but still, people will keep watching it for other reasons (they are probably the only german channle streaming euro cup for free)

why wasnt germany razed after ww2 i will never know

sorry, my eur calculation is a bit off, its actually 12 EUR per month (90hrk)

Her murder was well planned and thought ahead.
By killing her, many voters will vote remain, because they do not want to be labeled as murderers or crazies when the person who killed her is still in custody and very ,quiet. about it.

Next thing you know, he's found "dead"
I'll clap with this ruse.

Representation of the People Act 1918 and 1928.

Our constitution is unwritten so it will be very easy to bring in a new act that overwrites an old one, provided a majority of MP's vote for it.

I used to be quite left-leaning but the lack of self-awareness and subservience to propaganda has become disturbing.

you show sympathy by paying respects , not by doing a 180 and voting against your views and principles out of guilt in the most important vote we'll make in our lifetimes.

leave voters are still going to vote leave.
remain voters are still going to vote remain.

and even if this wasn't the case, come the referendum, people would have sobered up with their 'sympathy' and remembered the reasons theyre voting leave, and one women being killed by a mentally ill man has literally no relevance to this vote at all.

yeah, the timing is very unfortunate to say the least

I'm over getting caring up about cuckery, especially when it comes to Euros. May Allah's army have swift victory and may the leftist German kaffir whores be made into sex slaves.

Don't you mean
(((you)))

More likely they murdered her to cover up the obvious rigging of the election.

Would be a little hard to explain how the Brexit supporters suddenly lost a 19% gap without something drastic.

Nobody is changing their vote, we love Europe and she was one of the people shilling for mass immigration and the islamization that is going to ruin us all. She also stabbed Corbyn in the back in the leadership race, only the Far Left and muslim politicians like Sadiq Khan are talking about her. We will still vote Brexit and hope decent Europeans agree with our decision.