Brexit is actually happening

>brexit is actually happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_market
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647461/Loner-suspected-murdering-MP-Jo-Cox-crisis-sought-help-health-counsellor-just-24-hours-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NWunRaq97PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm proud of you guys. Hopefully we can come through and elect Trump

inb4 scotland leaves UK for EU

The shooting of the mp will give REMAIN a 5-10% poll lead because muh feelings from nu males and strong women and no BREXIT for us, it's over.

>Some stupid cunt fucked us all over

JUST

>Some stupid cunt fucked us all over
You realise MI5 controls all nationalist groups in Britain, right?

Unless the lies can catch up to them before then
It's all too convenient
Don't give a fuck about Brexit but the mess around it is fucking fascinating

Her birthday was 22nd June, 1 day before the referendum.
Media will shill and urge people to vote REMAIN , because its what she would of wanted...

he wasn't talking about Maire.

if your jewish masters wish it to happen it will happen
if they don't it won't

are you that silly to think they'd let the people decide

Scotland won't leave, they sucking English cock too much for their benefits.

aren't all those people already voting remain?

Spoke to a lot of normies today, they didnt seem freaked out politically by it, people who are voting leave are still gonig to.

I'm more worried about the undecided voters desu.

>Mfw people honestly think a Brexit is that big of a deal either way

It may have some minor affects, but honestly it's no way near as big as you think.

I never see sweden flags. Is Sup Forums illegal there as hate speech?

This is true, the whole things is a big joke, peope have literally not power and votes can be rigged.

events will probably overtake that, the EU will fall apart

Sweden is full of liberals, why would they come to Sup Forums?

>Her birthday was 22nd June, 1 day before the referendum

A lot of people who say they're undecided have already made their mind up, they usually just say it to avoid confrontation or typically lean towards leaving

all part of the plan
i believe we are being stitched up here...

I dunno I was fairly undecided before I decided that I think staying is probably for the best.

I'm a Britfag I'm just in Chicago at the moment, hence why I've got the US flag by the way,

Literally a traitor, have you seen the crowd that is supporting remain? Vote leave you cuck.

Have you seen the crowd that is supporting leave?

I don't think that the EU is this brilliant thing like a lot of the remain crowd spout, but I'd sooner stay than leave due to the alternative being even more meh than remain.

she didn't choose to be murdered

She was asking for it. BEGGING for it

All the faggots on normiebook are raging about the anti-immigration elements of Brexit. I don't know how to explain to them how much of an issue globalization is. It's a threat to everyone and I can't bring it up without looking like a massive tinfoil hat. I don't want this fighting over the smaller issues when there is much more at stake. It doesn't help that the mainstream news outlets never mention this side of the argument because they are all for it too. They brainwash the younger generation into thinking the moral and clever thing for them to do is stay and that all those against them are simply stupid and uneducated.

I sure as fuck hope so.

>not recognizing a false flag

not gonna make it

Doubt it, they already voted against independence once because they know they are to drunk to run a country on their own.

We'll find another

I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

>don't care about your only neighbor

hmm

Why are the Irish such joyless nihilistic cunts?

Honestly, this. People who are easily swayed by emotional propaganda like the one being written about the murder right now are already voting "remain" anyway.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this ends up hurting their campaign because they are so shamelessly abusing the murder of one of their own to push a political agenda.

>implying the MI5 didn't tell her she will get 72 virgins in heaven if she does it.

the brexit aspect was proven bs I thought

BRITIAN FIRST!!!! BRITIAN FIRST!!!! BRITIAN FIRST!!!! BRITIAN FIRST!!!!
Be the country you were always MEANT TO BE! REPOPULATE! BE THE TRUE SCPTSMAN!!!

pasta

And you know nowhere near enough. If you did, then you would be saying it is a big deal. Frankly, it's the biggest deal of the this country since WWII.

This is the difference between a nail in the coffin, or a revival.

not sure how a women getting shot by a mentally ill neo nazi could have any effort on the vote? wheres the logic in that?

It would be a pretty big deal for EU.

One of the largest economies backing out would send really strong messages to other countries as well. Apparently Netherlands is getting more euroskeptic now as well as Croatia? It could certainly cause a domino effect.

The tactic i use for normies is to focus on the important of democracy and your vote mattering.

Bringing up the 72 motions in EU that Brit voted agains, and all 72 going through normally brings a bit of shock for them. A bulb lights up in their head realising that's not very fair.

Maybe ask them how many presidents are in the EU, do they even know who their names and if they voted for them. Do they even understand how the EU works. Ask them if any of this sounds like a real democracy.

If someone is making decisions that effect you and your country, you need to be able to vote them out if you don't like what they are doing. Ask them if they think that's possible with the EU.

When you argue for democracy you are the sane and rational side.

Theres only a few hundred people who visit thos board a day if that. Who is you guys? Kek

Fuck you eurofag, for shilling with our sacred flag.

HnnnnnnggggggggggggRACISM

youtube.com/watch?v=XPynZgJgMt4

These are people sitting in the EU parliament. I'm pretty sure remaining is more "meh"

They just don't want to risk being called a racist in public by the vocal sjw's. When in the private booth, they'll be ticking that 'leave' box.

It's like they're not even trying to hide it, tell me that's not scary shit

Gingers don't have souls.

Holy fuck, Sweden yes!

>killing off a union with more than 300 people in it
>"not a big deal"

there are like 3 million paki muslims in england though

what do?

I have done this before, they concede these facts and just continue to talk about how we should stay for arbitrary reasons like friendship. Pretty much exactly the same as Thunderfoots recent video on the topic. It seems people like us that truly care about democracy are a rare breed.

300 million. fuck

Really don't care about the UK at all, what is the significance of leaving or staying in the EU? That's what brexit is all about right?

What the fuck, I'm a #RemainMissile now

Some people would accept living under a dictatorship as long as the dictatorship was labled progressive and someone made some empty promises about the economy. There is no hope for them.

It's something you would care about if it was happening to your own country. It will determine whether we as a nation can govern ourselves or have a foreign political body in control.

>eoxreNIE

>mfw Remain wins

What annoys me most about Twitter is how they fake being overly emotional 24/7.

>thinking only about Jo Cox today

Probably though about her for the 30 seconds it took to write both those tweets and that was it

It wouldn't actually change much though. Things like human rights protection derived from the European Human Rights Convention would still remain, most companies would still comply with EU regulations in order to do business with them, no Parliament is ever going to vote for restrictions on migration anything like the leave camp would like even if we have the ability to after Brexit and tons of the laws we have because of the EU will remain UK law until they pass a majority vote in Parliament to remove them from our statutes, they are our laws that the EU told us to make not laws that are part of our membership and would remain law afterwards.

>Bringing up the 72 motions in EU that Brit voted agains, and all 72 going through normally brings a bit of shock for them. A bulb lights up in their head realising that's not very fair.
>72
like the 72 islamic houri?
suspicious!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_market

its hell of a lot easier to migrate if you're in europe, and turkey is about to join and flood europe with shitheads.

Why is globalization such a threat? Educate me.

There's no telling what the future will hold. It might not seem so bad now but they could change their minds about anything at any time and we would be powerless to stop it. This is our one chance to escape.

LADS! LADS! LADS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647461/Loner-suspected-murdering-MP-Jo-Cox-crisis-sought-help-health-counsellor-just-24-hours-attack.html

We have a way to spin this, again. Mentally ill + money spent on EU fees

No

by the time they get a chance to leave years from now the EU will already be kill

they are going nowhere HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Just as Diana was murdered...
So did she.

There's black taint in this story. Witnesses mention little, some don't even say. The way she was murdered, why she was targeted, what she had or threatened. It's all a veil to hide a simple scandal.
She knew something and took the bullet for it.

You are right about that. despite the fact I know they are a lost cause it still angers me to no end.

BAD GOYS

Well, most people in the UK are not Jews, sooo

DO IT LADS !

youtube.com/watch?v=NWunRaq97PI

It's simple divide and conquer my friend. Once you take away the democratic rights and sovereignty of independent nations, you have control. Soon, the European Union and big government will be too powerful to stop. Much like how individual states of the soviet union were powerless to the decisions made by the unelected elite, it will be the same in this massive superstate. Those in charge would be free to fuck up, plunder and bastardize anything it wants because they are no longer accountable.

I hope so lads. I hope so.

Gunna drink and watch old episodes of the Office. And hope everything's gunna be alright.

We have democratic representation in the EU it is just extremely watered down such that our voice as a nation becomes a smaller one rather than a big one by the sheer amount of others that have democratic representation too.

Does that not prove my point?

This. They did it to get rid of the BNP, who were genuine nationalists. They make nationalism look stupid by promoting thugs and morons like EDL and Britain First.

I foresee that the Brits will vote in favor of BRexit and that their parliament will consequently ignore it.

Just like with the 62% of Greece's referendum that got pooped on.

''We will take your opinion into account and consider it seriously and responsibly''
The illusion of choice, 2016.

population representation isn't democracy, they're not voted for by the people they're appointed

We vote for MEPs, you vote for a party and then that party selects the specific candidate who gets the seat. If those MEPs do not represent your views as you expected them too in Europe you are able to vote for another part next time around. They aren't just "appointed". The specific person might be selected by the party themselves but the people give that party the right to select a person.

Brexit could essentially be a case study on how an entire population can become so excited and angered over a single issue to the point where a politician or political movement can make them disregard all rationality in favor of an emotion-based desire

this is like what happened when Hitler rose to power, this is what's happening in the U.S. with Trump, and many other examples over the course of history

>not sure how a women getting shot by a mentally ill neo nazi could have any effort on the vote? wheres the logic in that?

That's the point. There is no logic. Women get to vote, unfortunately...

In a non binding kind of way.

>There's only a few hundred people etc...
There are even fewer shills.

i would laugh if we still left inspite of her death.

what are the chances of a leave victory, but cameron decides to ignore the referendum (which doesn't oblige parliament to carry it out)?

people aren't that fucking gullable user.

most people would have already made up their minds to vote one way or the other (or not vote at all).

a death won't change that ffs. only people pretending on the internet. come to think of it, have there been any internet comments along the lines of "wellll, i was voting leave, but now i'm not because brexit are meanies"?

Never underestimate the power of Jewish lies, propaganda, and general immorality. We must remain vigilant. We must remain strong. Don't stop fighting until the war is over.

Seconding this. Do it bongs. Make Britain Great Again

I think if there is a leave victory he will at least have to bring it forward to parliament to be debated otherwise there is no way he can claim to have democratic legitimacy and the conservative party will be politically ruined and if he fails to get it to pass then there will be a vote of no confidence and a general election.

She has been spared tears from a Brexit victory.

kek.

people will have actually written shit like this on the interwebs.

Quickly call Poolia!

BASED BRITAIN
I hope we'll follow suit.

>be you
>end up staying in the eu
>go back to life as usual
>see the slow decline of the united kingdom
>don't have the money to move to iceland
>we could have avoided this