Michael B. Jordan rumored to play Boba Fett

He'll be introduced in the Han Solo anthology film and will eventually get his own starring movie.

Problem?

Boba was Maori

but Boba Fett is that fucking kid.

As long as he keeps his helmet, then I'm all good with whoever is behind it.

>more nostalgia bullshit
it's going to be just like mike said it was, isn't it

Anything by Lucas is not canon.

>Still thinking Luke Skywalker was a Cismale

Top kek goy

Do you think people will actually be pissed about this? His body is covered head to toe..

I think we all know he'll barely wear the helm

You guys are behind the times.
Its already been confirmed that Boba Fett's solo movie begins with a no name guy killing the real boba fett, stealing the armor and using his name.

member boba fett?

I'll be pretty disappointed if he didn't desu. Whoever plays Boba Fett should be alright with knowing that his face would never show up.

Really, kuddos for Karl Urban for keeping his helmet the entire duration of Dredd.

well as long as they make boba a non binary trans fluid

But isn't he already playing Finn?

i hate this fucking nigger

>Boba Fett's solo movie begins with a no name guy killing the real boba fett, stealing the armor and using his name.

what

Dark Matter Wars is dead. Lucas was originally going to have them all be dwarves like WIllow, but had to "settle" for a bunch of white British actors and three of the top up and coming young actors of the late seventies. I hope Disney wastes a shit ton of money and overstretches the brand.

Prequels were god tier too.

Wrong type of diversity, you fucking racist Trump voter

hard to imagine boba fett with a black guy's voice. it's gonna sound too urban.

thats pretty gay f a m

>not making it like Dredd where he never takes the helmet off so you can bring Temuera Morrison back as the voice
pleb shit

>He could have been perfect to play a young Lando.
>Flying tru the galaxy with his buddy young Han.
>Conning space mob bosses, killing more bad guys, being bad asses
>No guys, lets make him Bobba Fett

Fuck

>Its already been confirmed that Boba Fett's solo movie begins with a no name guy killing the real boba fett, stealing the armor and using his name.
But why?

Good I hate maoris

Got cancelled when F4ntasic bombed because Josh Trank was supposed to direct. Disney probably also realised there's no movie there.

>Implying Boba won't be a woman now, with a voice changer on the helmet

It's perfect. Right on the ambiguous line between disregarding the prequels, or following the prequels but making Boba and unstated trans.

It's perfect for bloggers to stir pageviews with, and increase forum activity. Win-win for Disney.

Considering Lucas already changed the original actor's voice for Temuera Morrison's when he released the OT on DVD in 2004

>We are gonna make a boba fett movie but without boba fett.

gg well played

Lando was light skinned and charismatic, Jordan must have sucked serious Jewish cock to get any screen time at all.

Glad they're not, honestly.
Star Wars needs to move forwards. This continual looking backwards needs to go. Tarkin should have been a new actor who mostly resembles Cushing instead of a CG imposter.

But no, now we get a CG Leia too, instead of just casting a replacement.

>tfw Boba Fett smacks his lips every other line

but dont the blu ray verions of star wars redub boba fetts voice to the maoris guys voice

Maoris are a lot higher on the diversity scale, shitlord.

Diversity, nigga

That makes sense. Otherwise they'd have to use the maori guy from Episode II and they obviously don't want to do that.

Diversity = black people

fuckin this.

>forgetting that diversity = black people

I honestly don't care. Boba Fett is a shitty character only loved by neckbeards and who only appreciate things on an aesthetic level.

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

Why the fuck is Disney putting a bunch of 'diverse' and 'progressive' bullshit in Star Wars? I turned a blind eye to the 'lol forget that Death Star scene in Episode II' but this is getting ridiculous.

Diversity is code word for blacks only. Everyone else doesn't count.

not muh fett

Shouldn't he look like jango fett? this crusty nigga looks nothing like the fett

Who could be behind such a thing?

TO THIS

Like these anons said
Diversity is chimps only.

From White to Samoan to Black

Sasuga, Hollywood.

>I'm the new Human Torch deal with it!
>fucking racists didn't go see my movie!
>i know I'll hide my face and be a loveable character heh fucking racists

Helmet on for the whole film and Im fine with it.

Who cares. Fett was never a good character anyways.

tfw kinda looked like him

JUST

Sucks for the Polynesians considering this is their ONE badass movie character, and he's being taken away from them. I mean who else do they have, Mazer Rackham from Enders Game?

Never had his mask off so pic related is canonically what Fett looks like.

Boba should always be suited up so they should just get a random guy to play him, seems like a fruitless effort to get a big name actor to play him. Their persona will conflict with the character that has an identity of his own.

>pacific islanders are black meme
Shit, even the abos are basically primitive Indians.
This is like casting a chinese to play Squanto or Tecumseh because native americans all come from Siberia.

Read THe Bounty Hunter Wars

His mandolorian armor helped him survive the sarlaac pit and he actually kills the beast.

They could always have someone physically play Fett and let this guy voice him. He voiced Fett in Battlefront last year so he's clearly still game.

They should choose a Maori seeings as his Dad was one

Well, Star Wars solely exists for Marxist purposes since Jew Jew took over. There is a reason media hypes it up like this now.

I'd believe you're lying if you told me there are not at least five male nigger or white strong woman protagonist SW movies in the making right now.

Nigger makes better multiculturalism propaganda, though.

I'd have no problem if they NEVER take off his helmet.

Shits annoying. Nobody will have a problem with it because he's black and 'muh representation' even though it's taking away from the fact that both Jango and Boba are fucking Maori.

Wouldn't make good multiculturalism propaganda, though.

that's great, now I won't be give a shit about the movie which will probably be shit anyway.

He could have a wacky black sidekick and a female foil who's "just as good" as he is. That's pretty much hollywood 101 now

>source: my ass

that guy was just there for those reshoots, not the original actor.

The fuck?
That's like making a Vader movie but some no name kills him and steals his suit and name.

>Anything by Lucas is not canon.
George worked on the 6 movies and TCW cartoon

confirmed Jodo Kast is the guy we see in OT.

I like the idea of that. "Boba Fett" becomes little more than an alias for an immortal space mercenary. It works.

Good. I hope they have a plot of him coming across Clone Boba's corpse and assuming the armor and prestige, having to live up to an established bounty hunter's name.

They'll always have The Rock.

What a great time to be a miniority or a woman. You can be ugly and a shitty actor and still get to star in huge movies.

>Sucks for the Polynesians considering this is their ONE badass movie character, and he's being taken away from them. I mean who else do they have
Are you forgetting someone

>all these people getting assblasted
>only one person asking for a source
do star wars fans just enjoy getting pissed off or what?

Its like making vader have a black mans voice and then its some crusty wide dude when the helmet is off -- oh wait

Who cares?

Close enough to a hivemind for me.

I would actually be all for this

>We see boba crawl out of the Sarlac pit
>Gets immediately decapitated
>Title rolls

why do you brainless cretins just believe everything you see on Sup Forums
what the fuck is wrong with you

>Boba Fett steals his Mandalorian armor
>Said Mandalorian armor is stolen from him

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

That sounds like a shit concept, what's his name? Bozo Cast?

Isn't he a clone of Jango? In that case it would have to be Temura playing him.

>well you see, I couldn't go around calling myself the dread pirate Wesley now could I

oh no, of course I'm not serious. I don't know about the rest. I mean it's pretty obvious that this is bollocks. how fucking stupid would it be if this was true.

Haha you fell for my bait, simpleton.
I was merely pretending to be retarded!

>that feel when Boba with his mask off won't be played by Cliff Curtis

I wonder why they haven't gotten what's her name to be in one. Amy Shumer or whatever

why is everyone so enamoured with Bobba Fett? he was pretty pathetic in Return and did nothing in Empire.

>forgot my pic, too much 'nog

Disney execs only cast pretty British girls who swallow. Big Amy only swallows sandwiches.

>the Empire is a white supremacist organization
>hires black guys

Well thank goodness shumer isn't british, because there's no way she got this far without swallowing

Someone make the petition to get this guy to return to his role. He wants to do it.

That's just Bullochs if you ask me. ;) ;)

#NotMyFett

Cliff Curtis is my favorite. Mainly since he continues my favorite Hollywood tradition of "brown guy who plays all the races".

Indian? Check. Native American? You know it. Pacific Islander? Hells yeah. Every shade of Hispanic imaginable? SHeeeeeit.