Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnR-WJouyn0
youtu.be/iVvxqUhxtDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Padme of course.

>Anakin, you're breaking my heart

Looks more like he's crushing your windpipe. Fuck, Padme is such a shit

There has never been ANYONE in HISTORY as beautiful as pregnant whiny crying Padme in ROTS. Prove me wrong . you LITERALLY cant

Padme for being a slut

Bitches, amirite?

would racemix with

>makes her feel like having a child is the worst thing in the world
>stows away without telling her
>doesn't correct Anakin that they aren't together and she didn't know
>ALLOWS Anakin to force choke her to unconsciousness
>instead of talking Anakin down he immediately draws out his saber

I think we know who's in the wrong

thumbnail looks like ani is roasting a marshmallow over her head while she chokes on a s'more

Obi Wan was in shock and Anakin attacking Padme is what he needed to be able to fight him.

I'm going out on a limb and say the guy who killed a bunch of kids then choked his pregnant girlfriend is in the wrong.

She brought Obi Wan there to kill him, what do you think?

I can't even remember what was she even doing there.
Didn't Yoda and Obi Wan go on and on about the dangers of temptation and then he brings the fucking tart in front of the sinner at his worst moment?
She's not a Jedi or anything, what the shit was she supposed to do? Don't tell me reason with Anakin because if anything she's the reason he's become unreasonable. Obi Wan should not be indulging that bullshit.

Anyway, meme's aside: Padme. Anakin really was just going along with what the Force willed. It was out of his hands.

this.

Obi-Wan should have Force Dashed out of the spaceliner and interrupted Anakin's Force Choke.

That's what is exciting to see in movies, some emotion.

Obi-Wan, because he made Anakin suspicious of Padme.

>spending time in Padme's apartment alone with her when Anakin isn't around (before he turned to the dark side)
>not telling Anakin about it
>stowing away on her ship

DON'T GO BREAKIN' MAH

>Didn't Yoda and Obi Wan go on and on about the dangers of temptation and then he brings the fucking tart in front of the sinner at his worst moment?
>She's not a Jedi or anything, what the shit was she supposed to do? Don't tell me reason with Anakin because if anything she's the reason he's become unreasonable. Obi Wan should not be indulging that bullshit.

What are you talking about? Padme didn't even know Obi-Wan was on the ship. She refused to tell him where Anakin was, so he just stowed away on her ship. Yoda was off killing the Emperor.

I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM AND JUSTICE TO MY NEW EMPIRE

jews are white

>instead of talking Anakin down he immediately draws out his saber

Talking Anakin down wasn't an option. He had personally murdered dozens of Jedi and ordered the death of hundreds, possibly thousands, more. He had to die.

Did she really not know?

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like there should be more YouTube Poop edits of this scene. Just get Anakin screaming I hate you to Mace Windu, stupid shit.

>implying I'm white

YOU'RE NEW EMPYAH?

PROOFS?

haha good one

Fucking liberals

Kenobi hided in the bathroom

>harder daddy
what did she mean by this?

ha

Anakin was wrong. He was being corrupted by the darkside. The Sith Lord made his jealousy grow, and turned him to the dark side.

Obiwan was not being a good friend to anakin

She really didn't know.

Obi-Wan went to her apartment to ask her where Anakin was, she realized that he was going to kill him so she refused to tell him. A couple scenes later, Obi-Wan sneaks on board her ship and hides. She had no idea he was there.

>Dr. Pavel, Im Jedi Council

What did he mean by this?

I never noticed that I always thought she took obi wan with her to help him talk to anakin

Original confused user here, thanks for clearing up but I still say it's Padme's fault. Things were too hot. She should have read the atmosphere, went into hiding and waited for Anakin to find her.

If Obi-Wan was going to kill him there's little she could do to stop it anyway. Lost as I am I still can't see what she was achieving being there, she seemed content to sit quietly while he was off endangering his life before.

Isn't that what Anakin LITERALLY said to Windu?! He has to stand trial, striking someone down is not the Jedi way.

only a Sith chokes Padme

Maybe that user was black.

>she should have read the atmosphere

What she isn't a fucking meteorologist. This guy just said Anakin killed people and wanted to see her husband to be by his side, this rat hide away like a bitch. Obi used her

Yes, but remember that Anakin wanted Palpatine alive for his own purposes. And yes, in theory the Jedi way is to take somebody alive if possible. But did Obi-Wan really have any way of getting Anakin to surrender, or disarm him and leave him alive?

He had known Anakin for like half of his life at this point, he knew better than anyone how absurdly stubborn Anakin was even before he turned into a serial killer.

> Things were too hot. She should have read the atmosphere

She was pregnant with the dudes kids. She had to confront him and find out if what Obi-wan said was true.

>I still say it's Padme's fault. Things were too hot. She should have read the atmosphere, went into hiding and waited for Anakin to find her.

How? She was in love with Anakin and didn't fully believe Obi-Wan anyway. Why would she ever expect Anakin to hurt her?

>If Obi-Wan was going to kill him there's little she could do to stop it anyway.

Obi-Wan didn't know where Anakin was, he had no way of killing Anakin as long as Padme didn't tell him/show him where Anakin was.

>Lost as I am I still can't see what she was achieving being there, she seemed content to sit quietly while he was off endangering his life before.

War was over, and she wanted to find Anakin to make sure herself that Obi-Wan's accusations weren't true.

>implying the heat wasn't messing with everyone's heads

seriously, fuck that shit.

I sleep with the window open and the heat off in winter

Why were they called "younglings"? Was it so hard to just call them children?

Maybe it's a special word for junior apprentices?

I have seen a security hologram of him... killing children.

That's why.

>hershlag getting P U N I S H E D

Why is Lucas's dialogue so awkward? I bet almost any Sup Forums user could write a better line to convey the same idea.

>Yoda: "I see grave danger in his training"
>Obi-Wan: "Too bad, I'm doing it anyway."
>Yoda: "Okay. Now let me confer on you the rank of Jedi Knight, even though according to the opening scroll you already are."

Everything's Obi-Wan's fault.

youtu.be/pnR-WJouyn0

The Jedi had no choice. If they didn't train him, the Sith would find him and train him instead. They could either train Anakin or kill him right then and there.

He should have just showed her the hologram. Then there'd be no doubt.

Qui-Gons actually.

The hologram that was back in the Jedi Temple?

>"Come on Padme, I'm going to take your pregnant, non force-using self into a building occupied by a massive clone army that just murdered a few thousand Jedi. Every single one of them wants to kill me, it'll be fun!"

George Lucas

I was complaining more about the way the line was written. McGregor did his best with it, but god damn that is some crap writing and direction. Surely there's a better way to convey "I just saw my best friend murder hundreds of Jedi, including children".

>interstellar travel
>they don't have a handheld hologram projector
>even though we see in Ep1 they do

I promise I actually have something like a point in mind here and am not just memeing, but the problem is the more I explain my point the more I out myself as an emotionally stunted kissless virgin with no grasp of how people in a relationship think, and with that I'm less likely to be taken seriously on principle, point or no.
Nevertheless I'm one foot in the grave so here I go.

Imagine if this was just a war story without the sci-fi stuff. Imagine if the pregnant politician and daughter of the president and whatever else was the secret fiance of the legendary war hero, she gets word from his squad mate and best friend that he's turned to the Enemy terrorist and killed a bunch of the allies.
All fine and well, classic spy thriller intrigue stuff.

But imagine if the next scene was here taking the first flight to the ashes of a war torn terrorist shithole to have a discussion on this matter with her secret husband. In any other movie but Star Wars does it not now beg to question what is even being achieved here?

If he's an evil, traitorous murderer now or always has been then he's just going to kill her or lie.
If he isn't then he'll be back before dinner. Why is she endangering herself, their unborn children and him by compromising his location?

>they don't have a handheld hologram projector

Right, but how is he going to get that file onto his own projector, even if he has it? And either way, I don't think Obi-Wan was thinking "better download this (if he he even can) and bring it to Padme so I can convince her to help me find Anakin". The first thing he did after watching the recording was beg Yoda to let him kill the Emperor because he couldn't go after Anakin.

People don't always think that far ahead when they've just had a massive shock and are already grieving.

He wouldn't think about downloading it to show Padme, but he would have done it as proof of Sheev's betrayal and to out him as a Sith lord.

>Imagine if the pregnant politician and daughter of the president and whatever else was the secret fiance of the legendary war hero, she gets word from his squad mate and best friend that he's turned to the Enemy terrorist and killed a bunch of the allies.

Anakin is still on the government's side, though. He went off to go kill Separatists, which isn't inconsistent with his character at all.

>But imagine if the next scene was here taking the first flight to the ashes of a war torn terrorist shithole to have a discussion on this matter with her secret husband.

This is different. Mustafar isn't war-torn. It's a hiding place for the Separatist leaders.

>In any other movie but Star Wars does it not now beg to question what is even being achieved here?

People in love tend to do irrational things.

>Why is she endangering herself, their unborn children and him by compromising his location?

She doesn't think she's compromising his location. She had no idea Obi-Wan was going to stow away on her ship.

>not taking as much evidence for the sith taking over of the republic as you can

>but he would have done it as proof of Sheev's betrayal and to out him as a Sith lord.

How would it have proved anything? The attack on the Jedi Temple was public knowledge, Palpatine made no secret of the fact that it was done as a response to the supposed "Jedi rebellion". Unless Obi-Wan can prove that there is no rebellion, which he can't do because there is no recording of Palpatine's office where the assassination attempt happened, any recording of the temple is meaningless.

>out him as a Sith Lord

Palpatine says nothing to out himself as a Sith Lord. He says "you have done well, Lord Vader. Now go and bring peace to the Empire.". No mention of his own religious beliefs there at all, at best Obi-Wan has proof that Anakin is now being called "Lord Vader", which is kind of useless.

>doesn't correct Anakin that they aren't together and she didn't know
>ALLOWS Anakin to force choke her to unconsciousness

This is the part that pisses me off and is a massive stain on ROTS. Obi Wan literally just stands there and lets him choke the shit out of her without doing a damn thing

Padme has a track record of recklessly charging into places she has no business going

>People think Lucas was a good idea

looks like some jewish girl from Queens, NY

PASS

She shouldn't have turned against him tbphf

One of the subplots in the four hour cut of the movie was Obiwan sleeping with Padme I think. That's why anakin is suddenly so jealous in rots.

Thread theme
youtu.be/iVvxqUhxtDM

>Things were too hot. She should have read the atmosphere,
Fuck you.

Normie GTFO

YOU TAKE THE WEIGHT OFF OF MEEE

>OH SNAP

Everytime

Under rated post

>Who was in the wrong here?
anakin pointed to that background lava while amidala tricked obiwan into believing she was chocked by anakin.

It's hinted at in the regular cut, too.

>"Obi-Wan was here, wasn't he?"
>Anakin having a vision of Obi-Wan being by Padme's side while she gave birth
>"You're with him!"

Don't believe it, but I could see it happen since another user said the Jedi aren't celibate, just committed to transient lives outside devotion to their religion.
Obi-Wan seemed sort of a detached hippie in the OT anyway.

>Obi-wan, you cucked me?! You backstabbing hypocrite!
>You know our sacred rules, Anakin. Your bitch chose me. Now we can settle this like Jedi or we can get into some dark side shit.
>She's my wife!
>No, Anakin. She's everybody's girl, only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>P.S. I'm not raising the kids.