IT'S OGRE: BREXIT CANCELLED

There's no coming back from this. Gordon has declared for Remain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4yKr5dcQ3A&index=5&list=LLEJ86F_SKY4eNkhx-B77d-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty good analogy for remain right there.

[x] remain in your parents house, fuck independence and sovereignty

F

kek, did you make this?

Thats it im a cruz missile now

I can't WAIT to see his video when we leave. Or even if we stay. It just seems as if it's something that would be good to see.

Wait since when did this excrement of human life form became of any importance for Sup Forums, this pathetic potato is not worthy of anyones time.

Nah, stole it off Sup Forums a week back.

666 dislikes

he looks like a toe

Because he's a fascinating study subject, and Sup Forums is his main audience. We pity him.

kek he looks just like me, but fatter
;_;

He is just retarded autistic depressed kid rambling into infinity trying to escape lonlynes.
I guess many people empathise with him here because of that.

now thats sad!

>Anglo genes

this was before i realized his bedcovers actually say LAZY on them

latest polling, lads

>he looks just like me

So what's this guys deal? Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or something? He looks like a fucking mongoloid

most britbongs are inbred

Dem titties doe.

He has some sort of hormonal disorder which means he produces no testosterone. He's been quite open about it. His penis has apparently been the same size since birth.

IS THIS A NEW MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=v4yKr5dcQ3A&index=5&list=LLEJ86F_SKY4eNkhx-B77d-Q
No boy, this, this is England.

Surely he could at least fucking diet and excercise. Even if he has a micropenis he can still take a dick or something for sexual enjoyment I guess.

I was bored, making this made me depressed, made me realize that nobody besides Sup Forums ever paid attention to him, probably not even his friends and family.

He made a video about your concern quite recently. He said he'd like to but he'd still be stuck with a micro-dick, so he feels as though it isn't worth the effort to get fit. He's also averse to getting a dick extension.

if he died Sup Forums and maybe his mother would be the only people who miss him

If he was smart he would become an actor or something and take advantage of his grotesque and autistic body, play some sort of village troll or mutant. He could make millions and pay for surgery/fitness. I should be a life planner, fuckin genius that is.

True.

yeah, id have sympathy but he is a lefty twat so...

He can get TRT though it's covered by NHS I'm pretty sure. And as a degenerate homo he could just be a bottom guys can get off just from getting the dick.

Surely, SURELY if your options were take a dick and get off or NEVER EVER GET OFF you'd bite the bullet?

He has a disorder which means he doesn't produce testosterone. He needs to get Test injections by the doctor, or he would literally have less test than the average woman. He basically never went through puberty and has a literal baby dick.

i've heard this alot but never seen any proof. link?

who cares? its not like you britcucks can vote

Bps is confirmed a Pollack

He actually looks like a human being in this drawing. Need to make him more grotesque user.

I feel bad for this lad desu. Hope life won't be too harsh on him

that cat is beautiful tho

>durr 2016
>let's not think longterm
>lets go with whatever the impulse is