:B

:B

want her to gnaw on my peeen 2bh

I didn't know what I was getting into when I started watching this movie.
Everything was fine, she was cute.
Then the graphic sex scene started (I watched the uncut version) and the boner was too hard to handle, and it ruined the rest of the movie for me.
I couldn't get back to the original feel I was getting before.

Literally perfect.

"Too much hot lesbian sex in that movie", wow, are we from different worlds.

What movie was this?

*sloppily eats spaghetti*

You're supposed to fap whenever a character has an orgasm so you can better understand them.

I loved watching that cunt shove spaghetti down her gullet.

Way hotter than the lesbian stuff.

How do you maintain a boner rubbing up against another man?

So the only reason people like it is for the sex scenes, right? Otherwise it was boring as fuck, generic teen romance but with lesbians.

Pretty much, dont forget its foreign which makes it way deeper.

What film is this

I hate it when OP doesn't put the name of the film in the post title, image title or post itself

Am I crazy to think that this and 9 Songs were both somewhat intended to be jerked off to so you would be in that calm mental state for the finale?

I've tried watching both films the other way and they don't have the same feel with full balls

It's actually quite a heartbreaking movie.

This & this.

The acting was fine but it was a generic lesbian love story with the novelty of explicit sex and a 3 hour runtime.

At first I thought it not having the standard "I have no daughter!!" Scene was a point in its favour but then I learned that they had just deleted that scene because the movie already went too long which explains why her parents vanish in the second half of the film

I feel gross watching those sex scenes desu

me too

emma is so ugly

fucks sake

It's more the obnoxious moaning and groaning and mouths never fucking shutting

I thought people said the sex scenes were realistic

also shaved pussies are gross