You're all plebs

I listen to some Selena Gomez songs because her baby face turns me on

This is good.

>Listen
>her baby face turns me on
Pick one.

I really like AM by The Arctic Monkeys.

i don't exclusively listen to vinyl rips, and sometimes I go on spotify

I listen to mostly Spotify, have only 40 records, and I think Hot Rats is only ok.

I jerked off to Kate in the Babooshka video

this

I like all shoegaze except loveless

Latin music is shit.

I used to confuse Weezer and Ween with each other constantly

Yes

for the longest time I misread bjork's album vulnicura as vulcinura.

Power pop is my favorite genre

Metallica is my favorite band

What's their best album?

for me, it's Master of Puppets

obvious choice, so here's a hot take: Hardwired.... to Self Destruct is a Top 5 Metallica album

i don't think i've really grown out of mindless self indulgence

I like post-grunge, like everything post-grunge.
Yes, even Nickelback.
Yes, even Creed.

seek help

I thoroughly enjoy Kid Cudi's discography, it's one of the main things that gives me inspiration to see tomorrow.

for me, it's the mcchicken

explain

I like dream pop

post some

hope this shit isn't included

i like her

I don't listen to music anymore but I still come here because I don't have anywhere else to go

I unironically think MPP is Animal Collectives greatest album

And no it wasn't the first AnCo album I listened to

I really like jamiroquai, I'd listen to their high times singles a lot back in the day, and rock dust light star is beautiful

Lil Pump is entry level when compared to every other rapper that sounds remotely similar to him

I listen to Mac Miller's mixtape Faces every day

He will btfo all the other SC rappers, j-just you wait!

I joined a NMH tribute band last week without ever having listened to them.

before coming here I would listen to the same music all the time
now I have way to much music to listen too

I enjoy Slipknot and SOAD early albums

Hip hop is just bandwagoning with no real substance left. It'll be "done" in two years

s a m e
Now I'm a constant state of never knowing what to listen too because I can't pick between so many choices, new and old.

Listen to it at night. I'm talking around 8 or 9 p.m. 2000 or 2100. On a bus or just walking around. Look at the streetlights as you do. It helps if it is pretty chilly out, and if you have had your heart broken a month or so ago.

i have used spotify so much, the effort to put all of my playlists on another platform would be nil.... i regret this everytime i hear about underpaying

>everytime i hear about underpaying
maybe the artists shouldnt have agreed to a shitty deal

Beach Boys is my favorite band and i'm only 20.

This

This man has taste. Growing up in a Puerto Rican family, I can’t tolerate that DUN DA DUNDA DUN DA DUNDA DUN shit.

I ruined the opera.

It so is

I use spotify's discover weekly to find new music because it actually recommends me things I like now, after having rigged it a little

i wish that was me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXu6q-6JKjA

Spotify is best way to listen to music. 5 bucks a month to have the greatest online library on my phone at almost any moment I want.

They don't got obscure foreign music from the 80s, or my vaporwave though. No one else does. Youtube is taking down my old Japanese jazz.

Best Modern Cage the Elephants album, just gotta discredit their debut album

I love spotify's discover weekly. It has a lot of Sup Forums core shit that I never sat down and listened to until the playlist actually threw it at me.
The weirdest one was when Spotify threw Beach Boy's I Just Wasn't Made For These Times at me. Blank Banshee heavily sampled the song, and it's surreal hearing the real song by pure chance. Spotify got me listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, Pet Shop, Talking Heads.

Chad

I had never listened to the Cranberries song "Zombie" until about a month ago when I heard a sample of it in the latest Eminem album song "In your head".

When the singer died I looked up her song and said to myself, "This is that song from the new Eminem album".

I'm 30 and was definitely around in the 90's to hear this song.

Will God forgive me father?

Surfjan Stevens is bunz

Travis, is that you?

>I'm 30 and was definitely around in the 90's to hear this song.
you were only 5-6 years old when it came out. don't sweat it

Howard Jones What Is Love is best What Is Love