In this thread we wait for a Norfolk Island poster...

In this thread we wait for a Norfolk Island poster. I saw one the other day but was on mobile and could not safe the flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
emojipedia.org/flags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a fucking tree

A FUCKING TREE

Screencap m8

what time was it?
they might be the same time zone as Australia

No norfolk, but San Marino, Saint Bartelemy and Tonga are also pretty rare so here ya go.
Do you use a flagmap to paste your flags on? Pic related is my collection thus far

If anyone has a screencap of it that shows the name of the thread that would be highly appreciated.

I just save them onto my computer, I used to not know how to save them and was always on my phone so just screencapped them. But as soon as I figured out how to save them I deleted all of my screencaps ;-;. Also thank you.

Some more semi-rares since I'm feeling generous

This is the rarest flag I've personally seen on Sup Forums: Mayotte (without counting Antarctica because that was an obvious proxy)

No thanks, it's quite rare to see a flagcollector outside of the /flag/tism generals on Sup Forums so it's always nice to help one out since those on Sup Forums are usually less hardcore than those on Sup Forums

>tfw only 7 flags to go before my map is finally complete and I can rest in peace.

I've spent the past couple hours looking through the Sup Forums archive trying to find that thread.

Most flagthreads on Sup Forums get deleted though. Here, I'll lend you a flagmap template in case you want to go full autism and collect the entire world just like us.

Feel free to stop by in the /flag/tism general over on Sup Forums if you want extra information mate.

By the way, screencaps are a lot more valuable than just saving the .gif because you have proof that you found that flag yourself.
If I were you, I'd just have resized the screenshot and pasted it on a collectors map that way. Oh well....

What's the obsession with Norfolk? Is it just the minty fresh feel you get when you see the flag?

How is Norfolk anyway? Looks nice and green in the few photos I've seen. Is it mostly whites?

This thread awaits the chosen one.

I just found the flag and the population is around 2,210 so it's rare as fuck.

you called?

His post wasn't in a flagthread but an active one; good luck finding it.

i cant save those belgium kun. i have to find them myself

I can see every flag posted on a currently active thread on Sup Forums through a special site. So I don't need to look through every single thread m8. I don't look through archived threads though because that takes away the fun.

M8 you'll never complete your flagmap at that rate.

i already had all those flags anyway except for ethiopia

A'ight

Why would Antarctica be an obvious proxy, a lot of American Veterans work in Antarctica

Can I have the site? Or can you at least check the Sup Forums archive for that one thread? I've spent all day looking and it would be a nice sort of closure.

Because he had the name of a well-known proxyfag (PK) and he even admitted he was PK soooo

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
With great power comes great responsabily mate!
Norfolk only posts a few times a month so you won't just find it in 123

This extension for tampermonkey wants to view all of my information and shit, it's all safe right? Installing all of this?

You'd be surprised how many 4channers use this. To my knowledge, it's perfectly safe.

This is now a rare flag thread

R u sure?

>Uzmemestan
>rare
try again

are you the one that has child slaves picking cotton instead of working in factories?

Oh shit the absolute madman actually did it.

Alright then, I'm off to bed now. Have fun with your peasant-tier flagcollections!

fucking
l a m e
a
m
e

They say leaves can't hunt trees but yet here I am.

I dont actually have you, thanks.

Although I did snag Norfolk a while back.

Holy shit look at all these rare flags

>a
>fucking
>leaf
Yea, try giving me shit when those useless niggers put out that forest fire

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEAF

You fucking idiot I get flags on mobile all the time just email the thread link to your PC.

You flag hunters are actually losers literally you have everything you need in this one link: emojipedia.org/flags/

fucking retarded leaf. The entire point of it is to naturally find the flags posting in different threads not just saving the emoji dumbass leaf nigger.

Ah, but you see, it is not the prize I seek but the hunt and thrill of the find!

I just open the flag image in a new tab and download

only the finest rare flags to be had, keep it on the DL

Then your flags look like trash good job.

Doesn't look like trash to me

One day, it's my white whale.

A FUCKING MOON

A FUCKING JEW STAR

A fucking jew

How inbred must those tiny islands with like 1000 residents be?

>tfw you will never see Antarctica

I've found two threads with the unkown, but thank you based burger.

A FUCKING JE....oh wait

a fucking kike

Let's organized a Sup Forums cruise and eventually build a base there. With our Neetbux combined...

DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums FLAGS DON"T COUNT

you guys are fucking faggots

>collecting flags
>believing in fairy tale frogs

etc

Here's a really rare one I saved the other day

WINRAR

(You)

OHHHHH SHIIIITTTT

Thanks pal

What is that?

rolle

Whoa

BASED NORFOLK THANK YOU!

i76iuyoiy

What the fuck is going on here......

Trips too.....
I'm scared

WHAT THE FUCK

Pretty rare, bro.

Like buses

>A FUCKING TREE

A FUCKIN CHRISTMAS TREE

Holy fuck. There's more than one of you people on the internet instead of fucking sheep there?

>pooland

kek

based

rollang

how does my flag look?

Kosovo

An imaginary country

Tako je.

MEET ME AT CEMETERY BAY IN 1 HOUR FAGGOT

P
I
N
E
A FUCKING PINEAPPLE
P
P
L
E

Kosowhat, leaf?

I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! Sup Forums ISLAND IS HAPPENING!!!!

kek

kek

Oh in that case, fake.

eternally triggered
to remove kebab

meant for

NO FUCKING WAY

Coming out of the woodwork

>he doesn't have gabon

cuck