Why bother?

>"We need firearms to protect ourselves from the government"

> Government uses drones, tanks, aircrafts to decimate the masses and trained operatives to instigate anarchy

Discuss.

I don't know what you want to discuss.
The main mission of a government is to protect their citizens, including from each other.
Killing people from other countries is not its problem theorically.

you convinced me i am anarchist now

Drones, don't enforce riot control, police with CS gas do. You know, boots.

Tanks don't hand out speeding tickets and "excessive lane change" tickets. Cops in crown vics and dodgers do.

Aircraft can't work without fuel, hands inside and outside working on them, etc. To enforce hate speech laws.

Russia had an ass load more spies in the US than we had in Russia and they still lost.

:^) Use your head instead of basic bitch defeatist platitudes.

Yep buddy you're definitely the first person to ever make that argument ever noone else has ever thought of that yep buddy completely btfo, that sure showed them

Oh look, a brit that's too much of a faggot to stand up for liberty. What a surprise.

you are a fucking idiot

soldiers arent machines. they are regular people and most of them will oppose attacking their own people

this is even more the case here in Switzerland where we have obligatory military service and thus the military and civilians are extremely close. if the military leaders tried to revolt pretty much every single soldier would resist and the revolt would collapse immediately

but of course people like you don't understand this because your intelligence is too low

>implying drone operators, tank crew and pilots are not part of the people
>implying resistance would be direct, not the Cuban-like guerilla.

Why does the government get to have weapons I don't have?

I mean seriously, two dudes with rifles can knock out generators in california and cause power outages for millions. You're fucking retarded if you think rifles aren't useful.

Can't shoot a power transformer? Shoot the people inside the base. Tow sights around the base? Shoot their supply lines. Protection on supply lines? They're weak in the front or weak at the distribution point. Attack those. Seriously, think one fucking step ahead you vapid tools.

fpbp

An Army wouldn't act against an armed Civilian Populace.

>1 post by this ID

>soldiers arent machines. they are regular people and most of them will oppose attacking their own people

t. Tienanmen

Why would the government kill their taxpayers and destroy their own property?

There's 100+ million American gun owners.

The American military is less than a million active duty and most of them are trannies gays and women now.

In the USA this is true.

Not so much in more civilised places like Austria.

Here the government rigs an election and then proceeds to call everyone a racist who disagrees.

>chinks
>people

SINGLE POST
SINGLE ID

>Russia had an ass load more spies in the US than we had in Russia and they still lost.
>they lost

no, burger, all this political correct, 500 genders, BLM, gay cakes, mexican invasion bullshit is what their spies did
they played it long, it isnt over yet

I was talking short game. Russia collapsed itself under its own bureaucratic weight. Even though the missile threat kept them alive a few years longer under military spending and governmental need. It kinda draws parallels to modern day US.

Parastroika brought us a new political tactic of smearing the last candidate to boost our own position.

PC was brought about by the cultural marxists in the frankfurt school.

tl;dr we beat the commies short term but I don't know much must longer we have with our own. But the pendulum seems to be swinging back.

>jews
>working

Because the government can print its own money?

Same post every fucking day.

If you reply any further YOU are what's wrong with Sup Forums

Prove it

The Orlando shooter took 11 swat members to take down

That's one lone shooter
Why didn't the government just drone strike them?

Soviet union to it's defence was superconservative, jailing gays and forbidding degenerate art/music.
Don't mix it with your "marxists". It's not russia's fault extra freedom leads to degeneration.

RARE
A
R
E

>Calling OP an idiot for raising a legitimate issue should the event of rebellion arise

>Not seeing the optimal word is "discuss"

Welcome to /pol

>it's a Brits don't think Americans can rebel against the government thread

Lol