Who's going?

Who's going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7lweNCCwS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

philip anshutz is based so i wish i could.

>Gunk the Arm not higher than Mike Gunk

there goes Mike blowing promoters again to get the better gigs

I don't care about the music but I do want to see some of Benus Jackson's large-scale art

is this a joke list or am I so out of touch? I haven't heard of more than half of these

lmao which ones do you know?

reminder

wtf i love coachella now

haha very funny but memes aside denying someone's basic human rights shouldn't be ignored

haha dumb faggot the valley girls and trust fund babies that go to this festival literally could not give a shit about this

then we have to make them

please go back to tumblr or whatever subreddit you came from

>you have to be from another website if you care about the well-being of other people

>basic human rights
>CHANGE SOCIETY TO BENEFIT ME!
yeahno

>Sagging Lack that low

>He doesnt know who Paul Tollett is

an attempt this vain to change something so trivial only comes from idiots who have no place on this board, it's like telling any regular american to stop eating at chick fil a.

Nice just bought 100k

implying gays are human

>>CHANGE SOCIETY TO BENEFIT ME!
how is this bad again?
a little effort goes far

nice b8, this will get some replies

I have to admit Jacked Like a Man would be fucking crazy live, also

>Hoon
>Mike Gunk
>Cob

The post rock shows on the Sunday alone would make this worth going to

ugh if you have nothing to say then don't even bother replying

I thought Day Of Pig broke up after that post-concert footage leaked...hmm

good to see Chesty Squiders get some love
>I'M NOT YOUR ANIMAAAAAAAAALLLL

nice b8, this should get some replies

You laugh but this is the future.

you Gunk heads really rustle my jimmies this board is going downhill

I just bought every ticket.

>mfw hip-hop was banned in China
>mfw this trend of laying the smackdown on degeneracy will eventually reach the West
>mfw all gay, tranny, feminist, antifa, commie, and general anti-conservative malcontents will be barred from performing at festivals and replaced by good acts like 3 Doors Down, Kid Rock, and Lee Bryce
Feels good fa m

They're superhuman. They're the only people on this goddamned planet who have the sense to ditch f*moids.

>He's going to watch Mark Sound blast Stalin speeches over pure static noise for an hour instead

That doesn't mean they have to chase their own sex instead, gross.

>doesn't like Mike Gunk since melon gave Gatorade Blues a 2

leave Mark Sound out of this and go back to worshipping Lil Hack, poser

Only band I'm dying to see is Hoon. Their debut was honestly the best thing I've heard in the 2010s.

>hearing WHEN YOUR HAIIIIIIIIIIR TOUCHES MY CHESTTTTTTTTT live

Glopoline is playing at the same time as Boys Harden :(

i dont care about gays or climate change im not going because it reeks of rich new-money kids and corporate interest

also the music sucks

Eric Knows, but what does Eric Know? Sorry I'm kind of a pleb not really familiar with his jams.

Overproduced synth pop trash. He's the kid that was featured on the last ed sheeran album, you're not missing out.

>Lab Raid
Whoa didn't know I'd get transported back to Woodstock 99. God I'm already having flashbacks to Blade and The Matrix.

All fags must die

>Johnathan is High
>90s band coming back for an album and tour meme

this cannot be good

>Benmork Stramploson
>Nello Buthrott
>Screepy Boys

Literally who amirite?

>Rezz
>Ekali
>TroyBoi
>Louis The Child
>Alison Wonderland
>Deorro

>2018
>Not listening to EDM
>ISHYGDDT
>(Beyond Wonderland has better artists)

i can already imagine trying to listen and enjoy cumpo at like 4:30 in the afternoon and the whole crowd is dead because it's bitches in laurel wreaths all waiting to instagram their duck face for FANCH, ugh

what a fucking shitshow

daily reminder that all of these bands are fucking trash other than Beachfeel and top husbando Mike Gunk

will maynard feel like going full autismo for the kiddies? that is my focus

youtube.com/watch?v=u7lweNCCwS0

Friendly reminder that you must be over 18 to browse this site

>Man Mist at the bottom of Friday's list
>Literally the only post-funk dream rock band worth seeing, at the FUCKING BOTTOM.
>Washed up 90's crust grunge bands like One of Pig and Backwanzus headlining Saturday

Who the hell organized this shit? What group of twenty something Stacys are gonna drop acid to Mike Gunk's obnoxious howling and his raucous band flailing around their instruments?

>All literally whos'

Does this mean Coachella is getting better?

don't you fucking talk shit about mike. Name one musician with a discography as fucking flawless as him.
>sidewinder and hallelujah wave BOTHreleased in 2004
you fucking can't

Is that real I know none of those bands

filtered just for being so clueless

your ideology is weak and pathetic

Go to bed, you're delirious from lack of sleep

Look mate I get it you're a Gunk head, and even though I did enjoy Sidewinder a lot, it's still pretty out there for Coachella standards. Sure he's probably gonna pull his cult fans that pay just to see his set. But come on I mean with all these up-and-coming EDM kids like Boi Hoy and Dinotot that are gonna draw big crowds even on the smaller stages, I can't help but think he has some connections with the festival management to get him on a main stage.

some of those are p good names. Giraffics is my favorite. props to whoever made it.

oh for sure, Mike hasn't been popular since Gatorade Blues (to be fair, doing an acoustic cover of the night collectors by LRD isn't exactly marketable), but he's still got a huge fanbase. It's not a stretch to think he'd draw at least as many people as Lab Raid or Bendy B (literally who)

Lol, is this fucking fake?
> Benus Jackson.
Sad.

Haven't heard of a single one of these people. I thought this was supposed to be a normie mainstream festival?

Who cares?