Hillary will be Remembered as America's Greatest President

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Protip: you can't

well the Orlando mass shooter was a shillary supporterand did voted for shillary before he went and killed all those people, I am sure we should agreed with the monster on this subject

No woman has ever been remembered as [insert nation, empire o territory]'s greatest leader ever.

>Greatest

*Last

second greatest after Obama

Holy shit you're not even trying. At least get creative with the bait.

Victoria was pretty great.

Elizabeth I

Only because anyone who will remember her as anything other than the greatest president will be re-educated or disposed of.

Is that quote real
It can't be

Why not?

hillary will be remembered for stroking out and shitting herself as she dies on national television. the mic picks up the final bowel movement as she falls. the clip from camera 3 will live on for 300 years as a gif

The financial collapse will happen under the next president. The fed didn't hike rates like people expected in June.

They will keep rates level until November to try and preserve the narrative that the economy is good under Obama.

The moment the next pres steps into the oval office the fed is slamming rates to 0% or so, which will probably prop up the dollar for a year or so, after that its sweet freefall.

And the rest of the world will follow suit, great depression style. I seriously hope Putin has thought of something cause its gonna be a rough ride

Unlike the debates with comrade Bernie, which generally took place on weekends when the least amount of people possible watching...debates against Trump will actually have a large audience. Trump will destroy her, she will walk off stage coughing in shame.

When the fed has to prop up the economy with Monopoly money and low interest rates, the economy isn't good.

I can't, I ain't no time travelling nigga

She said herself that she wants to emulate Angela Merkel. Hillary will be the WORST president in history. The USA is doomed, welp, we had a good run up until the 1890s when the Jews took over.

Clintons are responsible for Waco

She's going to be remembered like Stephen Douglas is remembered.

DEAL ME IN!

That doesn't matter. As long as there is growth, however artificial and bubbly, the pundits can claim that all is well and we should stay course

Who? Do you mean Frederick Douglass?

>1 post by this ID

That doesn't matter. As long as there is growth, however artificial and bubbly, the pundits can claim that all is well and we should stay course.

Of course the problem is that even Trump said he's for low interest, so unless he does something radical and smart like smashing the deficit and restructuring the debt (yes, technically bankruptcy) I don't thing it'll be much different